• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAPsmearer Exclusive: The SAF standard issue rifle and the corruption that is the S’pore Defence Industrial complex

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 66598
Armed forces are increasingly preferring rifles that are modular and scalable. Being able to customize the set up to suit different missions demand. . Barrel length and even calibre can be changed without much hassle.

Don't see how SAR 21 can meet up with the requirements. The fix telescope and integrated LAD killed any export prospect.
No such thing as modular and customization. There is only one way, the PAP way, it is best. :cool:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
that's just fucking saf. in u.s. here we know our ar-15 and our m-16 in detail. unlike you, if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about don't just confine your knowledge about saf shit. i've used the forward assist feature on the m-16 during my saf days, and i also wondered why the saf ar-15 didn't have it..... until i cum to the u.s. and fired some ar-15's at ranges. ar-15's in the u.s. have the feature, and it's also to assist the firer in locking the bolt. you get it? that was many years ago.
Lol

Aiyah he is a sinkie lah. True blue sinkie. And not just any sinkie! SAF farmer laucheow sinkie!

The damn solid solid encik warrant officer kind.

Respect la. But still a sinkie.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes, this whole thread I started is about the SAF. If you don't like it, fuck off and start your own thread, and don't come in here with your lack of basic knowledge bullshit.
Hmm how come suddenly talk about hong kong and usa?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't think better armed is the issue. Its stopping power. For example, LE in Singapore use 9mm, even the SPF and their HK USP. To put down a 65kg yellow man, a 9mm is enough stopping power. Its not enough if you are putting down a 100kg negro, hispanic or angmo guy in the US. I hear some LE is even switching to .357
I thought this whole fucking thread is about Sinkie AF?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think better armed is the issue. Its stopping power. For example, LE in Singapore use 9mm, even the SPF and their HK USP. To put down a 65kg yellow man, a 9mm is enough stopping power. Its not enough if you are putting down a 100kg negro, hispanic or angmo guy in the US. I hear some LE is even switching to .357
U not seen 100kg yellow man? :cautious:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say the whole friggin SAF is for corruption.

Look at it.

SAF scholars. Promoted to Generals. Then roped into politics to be Ministers and big wigs in the UNIONS too!

Rubbish man.
I thought sinkies want Singaporeans first? Scholars are Singaporeans no? :cautious:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol

Aiyah he is a sinkie lah. True blue sinkie. And not just any sinkie! SAF farmer laucheow sinkie!

The damn solid solid encik warrant officer kind.

Respect la. But still a sinkie.
he's still stuck in saf shithole groupthink. i was also like that until i cum to u.s. and kena schooled by experts at the ranges. they showed me m-16's from vietnam era without forward assist and later versions with forward assist. and then the (civilian) ar-15 with forward assist. wow! i said to them. "that's an m-16!" "nope." they said. "it's an ar-15." then my eyes opened. saf junkies have been duped for too long.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is Sam... try luring more viewers to his site.... money talks when he talks more shits good for his biz...

Yes, this whole thread I started is about the SAF. If you don't like it, fuck off and start your own thread, and don't come in here with your lack of basic knowledge bullshit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
May be Papsmearer is shortie. :x3:

I was an AMX-13 Tank commander. Have u seen how small that thing is? Of course, I am short. All tank crewmen chosen for that tank has to be smaller size. Now, my lancheow on the other hand, is damn tuakee, u want to see?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m-16 is the military designation and militarized variant of the ar-15. at gun stores and shows, you can buy a (civilian) ar-15 but not an m-16 as m-16 is military issue. but they are essentially almost similar and identical. the m-4 is the shorter version of the m-16 with collapsible stock. m-4 at first was used in armored and mechanized formations due to its shorter barrel and collapsible stock, but is now generally preferred over the m-16 for most infantry units due to its lighter weight and compactness.
View attachment 66584

Thank you.
I believe that when I was serving NS in the late 1970's, it was the AR 15.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main difference between the AR-15 and the M16S1 (as used in the SAF) is the AR-15 does not have a forward assist. The forward assist is a small device on the right side of the weapon near the buttstock to manually push the bolt carrier forward in the event of jammed round, and hence to clear the round. What is interesting is that the bolt carrier used in the SAF AR-15 is actually an M16A1-A2 bolt carrier, because its notched to accommodate a forward assist. Please see the following pictures.

AR-15

View attachment 66600

M-16

View attachment 66601

THANK YOU