• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP will FORCE vaccine on you.. Be prepare to fight.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree. Both Covid and Covid Vaccine will kill you because of the spike protein. Spikeopathy.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37626783/

Spikeopathy': COVID-19 Spike Protein Is Pathogenic, from Both Virus and Vaccine mRNA​

Peter I Parry et al. Biomedicines. 2023.

Abstract​

The COVID-19 pandemic caused much illness, many deaths, and profound disruption to society. The production of 'safe and effective' vaccines was a key public health target. Sadly, unprecedented high rates of adverse events have overshadowed the benefits.

This two-part narrative review presents evidence for the widespread harms of novel product COVID-19 mRNA and adenovectorDNA vaccines and is novel in attempting to provide a thorough overview of harms arising from the new technology in vaccines that relied on human cells producing a foreign antigen that has evidence of pathogenicity. This first paper explores peer-reviewed data counter to the 'safe and effective' narrative attached to these new technologies.

Spike protein pathogenicity, termed 'spikeopathy', whether from the SARS-CoV-2 virus or produced by vaccine gene codes, akin to a 'synthetic virus', is increasingly understood in terms of molecular biology and pathophysiology.

Pharmacokinetic transfection through body tissues distant from the injection site by lipid-nanoparticles or viral-vector carriers means that 'spikeopathy' can affect many organs. The inflammatory properties of the nanoparticles used to ferry mRNA; N1-methylpseudouridine employed to prolong synthetic mRNA function; the widespread biodistribution of the mRNA and DNA codes and translated spike proteins, and autoimmunity via human production of foreign proteins, contribute to harmful effects.

This paper reviews autoimmune, cardiovascular, neurological, potential oncological effects, and autopsy evidence for spikeopathy.

With many gene-based therapeutic technologies planned, a re-evaluation is necessary and timely.
As long as kukujiao can still fully erect shoot white armies can liao, I jab 2 Moderna due to job but so far KKJ full power

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
As long as kukujiao can still fully erect shoot white armies can liao, I jab 2 Moderna due to job but so far KKJ full power
for me, I try to avoid crowded places so as not to get Covid, and stop all vaccination after my 3 jabs of poisonous Pfizer to keep my job.

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope our ruling party has not gone rogue.
Focusing on GDP only (like Company looking at Profit) will make Sinkie voters suffer
unless the jab is 100% no side effects.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking clown.
I'm neither a pro or anti vaxer.
You became like this becos of your extreme anti vax mind.
Fuck 全家死光光
This world no nuke.
This kind of word you dare to say.
去死吧
You are the cult follower.
Go ask your ancestors if they are jabbed like you lol
You are jabbed so many times like an “animal”.
While we unvaccinated are now the same class like the Jewish elites (i.e, Rothschild and Rockefeller)
Laugh die people

You should feel shame of yourself lol

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking bastard clown.
Anti jab until this way. You better die or get out of this world not for you to live.
Uncle, now you are nanochipped many times like an animal which they are microchipped.

Normal human beings never got jabbed just like your ancestors lol

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope our ruling party has not gone rogue.
Focusing on GDP only (like Company looking at Profit) will make Sinkie voters suffer
unless the jab is 100% no side effects.
Every company, without exception, that treats employees as an expense item, a liability, a cost generator, that needs to be trimmed and subjected to cuts and termination, in the end goes belly up and bankrupt.

Only the ones, which truly treats employees as profit generators, excel and survive.

And we all know where SG is headed.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree. Both Covid and Covid Vaccine will kill you because of the spike protein. Spikeopathy.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37626783/

Spikeopathy': COVID-19 Spike Protein Is Pathogenic, from Both Virus and Vaccine mRNA​

Peter I Parry et al. Biomedicines. 2023.

Abstract​

The COVID-19 pandemic caused much illness, many deaths, and profound disruption to society. The production of 'safe and effective' vaccines was a key public health target. Sadly, unprecedented high rates of adverse events have overshadowed the benefits.

This two-part narrative review presents evidence for the widespread harms of novel product COVID-19 mRNA and adenovectorDNA vaccines and is novel in attempting to provide a thorough overview of harms arising from the new technology in vaccines that relied on human cells producing a foreign antigen that has evidence of pathogenicity. This first paper explores peer-reviewed data counter to the 'safe and effective' narrative attached to these new technologies.

Spike protein pathogenicity, termed 'spikeopathy', whether from the SARS-CoV-2 virus or produced by vaccine gene codes, akin to a 'synthetic virus', is increasingly understood in terms of molecular biology and pathophysiology.

Pharmacokinetic transfection through body tissues distant from the injection site by lipid-nanoparticles or viral-vector carriers means that 'spikeopathy' can affect many organs. The inflammatory properties of the nanoparticles used to ferry mRNA; N1-methylpseudouridine employed to prolong synthetic mRNA function; the widespread biodistribution of the mRNA and DNA codes and translated spike proteins, and autoimmunity via human production of foreign proteins, contribute to harmful effects.

This paper reviews autoimmune, cardiovascular, neurological, potential oncological effects, and autopsy evidence for spikeopathy.

With many gene-based therapeutic technologies planned, a re-evaluation is necessary and timely.

covid is hao siao one lah. that time say kenna delta will up lorry. but actually symptoms is nothing is not worth any trouble

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Covid is just a set of symptoms (cough, flu, headache, fever, and others) caused by 5G radiation poisoning. This is often been mentioned as a common cold ranging from minor to severe conditions

Symptoms are expressed out from body due to poisoning. Our body is a cleansing system (example: liver to do the job)

The so-called virus are just “dead” cells debris aka exosomes in our body that has been used to confuse people that it is a living microorganism by the fraudulent science professionals. The virus is dead cells. Therefore, it cannot be isolated, purified and caused one to get the symptoms

So once you understand the science behind, do you still want to jab for “dead” cells debris?

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
covid is hao siao one lah. that time say kenna delta will up lorry. but actually symptoms is nothing is not worth any trouble
Everytime when they announce a new variant, they are actually changing the frequency of the EMF.

IMG_0269.jpeg

Whenever they lower the frequency, the weaker the variant. Unfortunately, the sheeple were looking at some boogeyman