• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP will FORCE vaccine on you.. Be prepare to fight.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also never jab. Kill pap for what?
You just admitted why you never kill pap
Because you scared lol
You got family member or all dead already? How you live with them if they are still alive?
Your parents, if not aliens, will vomit blood with an alien in the family.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I live in the world to tell the truth to you
Uti is more serious than getting heart failure.
You live in this world just to tell us u scared of UTI?
What a joker you are.
I never curse people whole family die before.you shall be the first one.
全家死光光
You are a cult.
Not human.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got family member or all dead already? How you live with them if they are still alive?
Your parents, if not aliens, will vomit blood with an alien in the family.
You are just a loser. Please go ask all the unvaccinated how did they cope for the last few years.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just a loser. Please go ask all the unvaccinated how did they cope for the last few years.
You fucking clown.
I'm neither a pro or anti vaxer.
You became like this becos of your extreme anti vax mind.
Fuck 全家死光光
This world no nuke.
This kind of word you dare to say.
去死吧

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
Truth:
The virus won't kill you but it's mRNA vaccine will.

The irony!
I disagree. Both Covid and Covid Vaccine will kill you because of the spike protein. Spikeopathy.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37626783/

Spikeopathy': COVID-19 Spike Protein Is Pathogenic, from Both Virus and Vaccine mRNA​

Peter I Parry et al. Biomedicines. 2023.

Abstract​

The COVID-19 pandemic caused much illness, many deaths, and profound disruption to society. The production of 'safe and effective' vaccines was a key public health target. Sadly, unprecedented high rates of adverse events have overshadowed the benefits.

This two-part narrative review presents evidence for the widespread harms of novel product COVID-19 mRNA and adenovectorDNA vaccines and is novel in attempting to provide a thorough overview of harms arising from the new technology in vaccines that relied on human cells producing a foreign antigen that has evidence of pathogenicity. This first paper explores peer-reviewed data counter to the 'safe and effective' narrative attached to these new technologies.

Spike protein pathogenicity, termed 'spikeopathy', whether from the SARS-CoV-2 virus or produced by vaccine gene codes, akin to a 'synthetic virus', is increasingly understood in terms of molecular biology and pathophysiology.

Pharmacokinetic transfection through body tissues distant from the injection site by lipid-nanoparticles or viral-vector carriers means that 'spikeopathy' can affect many organs. The inflammatory properties of the nanoparticles used to ferry mRNA; N1-methylpseudouridine employed to prolong synthetic mRNA function; the widespread biodistribution of the mRNA and DNA codes and translated spike proteins, and autoimmunity via human production of foreign proteins, contribute to harmful effects.

This paper reviews autoimmune, cardiovascular, neurological, potential oncological effects, and autopsy evidence for spikeopathy.

With many gene-based therapeutic technologies planned, a re-evaluation is necessary and timely.