• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP will FORCE vaccine on you.. Be prepare to fight.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he don't take the vaccine and die, will you anti-vax assholes be held responsible for his death?
wXRzZqp.jpg

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah.. When they locked u up for 21 days, see u can tahan or not. Just like 2 years ago, they dun let u enter malls and restaurants, u can tahan or not. They also say they never force u, u take willingly.
the unvaxxed have been through this. they can. It's those like @JohnTan who need to fuck and get fucked at the malls and restaurants who will cave in

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
the unvaxxed have been through this. they can. It's those like @JohnTan who need to fuck and get fucked at the malls and restaurants who will cave in
Pls lah, u let yourself go through this? Why not prevent urself to fall into such situation in the first place.

21 days lock up not at ur home hor, it's their facilities. What they feed you and let u drink u also dunno, what effect will it cause u, u also dunno.

This is no difference from imprisonment, but they package it as protection. They can do many things to make u jabbed urself in THEIR facility.. Wake up.

Dun let them test you or screen you even once.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not about if the person play backside or not.

If you are in contact with the so called infected backside player, u will also kanna lock up for 21 days and force vaccine on you.. Did u read carefully?

They can anyhow say you near the person and Nitpick anyone, especially the unvaxxed and say u r near the backside player.
They will pick some for show only.
If the close contact has too many within eg a same workplace, you think they will recall all and lock them? The company boss will be the first to fight if it happens.

Last time when sinkies were told to carry that ttt it happened in my workplace with hundreds of close contact but moh olnly recalled about 10 pax for a show.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the close contact has too many within eg a same workplace, you think they will recall all and lock them? The company will be the first to fight if it happens.

Last time when sinkies were told to carry that ttt it happened in my workplace with hundreds of close contact but moh olnly recalled about 10 pax for a show.
Last time.. Yes.. Last time.. U think they pull the same tricks again SAME AS last time. Keep on having this mindset, u see urself dead in no time.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It
Last time.. Yes.. Last time.. U think they pull the same tricks again SAME AS last time. Keep on having this mindset, u see urself dead in no time.
It will be the same, last time, now or future.
Pick some for a show.
It can't possibly be locking hundreds of close contact at the same time if those contacts were to belong to a same organisation

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
And yes, they say 21 days, at day 21, they test u again, oops positive, another 21 days, then another, then another... U can tahan?

The test is rigged, u think they play fair? Dun be naive. There is a reason why I am unvaxxed and not u.

Once u enter their facility, u can forget about coming out unless u r vaxxed.

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the close contact has too many within eg a same workplace, you think they will recall all and lock them? The company boss will be the first to fight if it happens.

Since when there is a business owner fighting for employees not to get a jab?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls lah, u let yourself go through this? Why not prevent urself to fall into such situation in the first place.

21 days lock up not at ur home hor, it's their facilities. What they feed you and let u drink u also dunno, what effect will it cause u, u also dunno.

This is no difference from imprisonment, but they package it as protection. They can do many things to make u jabbed urself in THEIR facility.. Wake up.

Dun let them test you or screen you even once.
i think there's extreme fear, like yours, and there's pragmatism because life needs to go on. You have clearly been defeated even before evil has descended at your door. It's not as if you stay in sg, and lock yourself up you won't get it. Even if you don't travel, your neighbours would. What happens if they get contact traced, and the G knocks on your door? And during this period, you tell me you won't leave your house and do stuff? On the bus, train etc, anyone can be a suspect. You don't need to go to the airport, we have seen this before. Don't be useless to yourself. You do not fight back by hiding, coward

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think there's extreme fear, like yours, and there's pragmatism because life needs to go on. You have clearly been defeated even before evil has descended at your door. It's not as if you stay in sg, and lock yourself up you won't get it. Even if you don't travel, your neighbours would. Unless you are a hermit
U r dealing with an entity and organisation, called the deep state, that killed millions from the covid vaccine and now they are doing it round 2.

You think they give a shit about you and ur pathetic life? Your president is WEF shill, ur health minister approved insect eating, they set up vaccine facility in your Sg soil, and approve their mRNA vaccine.

Tell me... A person with average intelligence will see what is the outcome.

There is no mpox, it is the side effect of the vaccinated ones. They use this excuse to jabbed u more, to the vaxxed and unvaxxed..

I am not fearful, I am giving u warning to prepare urself so that you will not fall into their trap.

U think I am giving unsound fear, good luck then.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking clown read properly.
Business owner will fight if moh recall all their staff for lockup.
Since when I said they will fight for employees not to get jab?
Clown professor
Since when there is a business owner fighting for employees not to get lock up?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r dealing with an entity and organisation, called the deep state, that killed millions from the covid vaccine and now they are doing it round 2.

You think they give a shit about you and ur pathetic life? Your president is WEF shill, ur health minister approved insect eating, they set up vaccine facility in your Sg soil, and approve their mRNA vaccine.

Tell me... A person with average intelligence will see what is the outcome.
a person with average intelligence would have left Sg after the lifting of doscon. Why are you still stuck in Sg , knowing it's an outpost of the deep state? As long as you are stuck here, you suck it up. If not leave now

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
a person with average intelligence would have left Sg after the lifting of doscon. Why are you still stuck in Sg , knowing it's an outpost of the deep state? As long as you are stuck here, you suck it up. If not leave now
Yup will leave when things get too crazy.. U can't leave? Then think of a way to prevent urself from falling into their trap. Dun worry about me, think about urself. You can treat my info as bullshit, up to u. I am just doing a service for humanity. Good luck.