• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP will FORCE vaccine on you.. Be prepare to fight.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240905_173543_252.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keeping mpox at bay: Singapore’s latest travel precautions

https://sethlui.com/mpox-latest-travel-precautions-singapore-sep-2024/

Logo

Try ang mo kio, bak chor mee etcSEARCH
Keeping mpox at bay: Singapore’s latest travel precautions
R Bhavadharani
By
R Bhavadharani
September 5, 2024

join telegramfollow instaMY
Singapore is stepping up its efforts to manage the spread of mpox (also known as monkeypox) with a focused vaccination approach. Vaccines are being offered for free to healthcare workers and close contacts of confirmed cases.

According to the U.S. CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), “the main transmission route (i)s associated with sexual activity among certain gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)“.

MPox travel advisory - Changi Airport
Credit – Changi Airport Group
Precautionary measures have been heightened at Changi and Seletar airports. This includes temperature and visual screenings for incoming travellers and flight crew from areas affected by mpox outbreaks. Similar checks are also in place at sea checkpoints for passengers and crew on ships arriving from affected regions.

Travellers must report mpox-related symptoms and travel history upon arrival in Singapore. If symptoms like fever or rash are detected, the individual will be evaluated by doctors at the point of entry and referred to hospitals for further testing, if needed. Unlike during the COVID-19 pandemic, there’s no need to be quarantined if you do not present any mpox symptoms.

Those suspected of having mpox will be sent to hospitals for further checks. Patients who test positive for Clade I will be isolated until they’re no longer contagious. Infected adults will be sent to the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID). Meanwhile, children will be cared for at KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital. Families with both adults and kids affected will be sent to the National University Hospital.

MPox travel advisory - MOH advisory
Credit
Have good recommendation? Share with us!
Although mpox Clade I is more infectious, it doesn’t spread as easily as viruses like the flu or COVID-19. The virus mainly passes through close physical contact, like skin to skin or mouth to mouth. Individuals who have had close contact with confirmed Clade I mpox cases will need to undergo a 21-day quarantine and contact tracing.

Even though there aren’t direct flights from countries with mpox outbreaks, MOH still remains vigilant. Health advisories at air and sea checkpoints urge travellers to monitor their health, report any signs of mpox, and follow safety guidelines. Everyone is advised to stay cautious — wear masks in crowded places and limit unnecessary contact.

It’s always better to be safe than sorry!

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
If push comes to shove, grassroots leaders like myself would pin your down screaming and shouting and ram the mpox vaccine up your ass.
I see... so in the event if the person that you forcefully jab the vaccine uplorry, will you be personally held responsible for his death?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unless you like to play buckside you won't get infected by mpox
It is not about if the person play backside or not.

If you are in contact with the so called infected backside player, u will also kanna lock up for 21 days and force vaccine on you.. Did u read carefully?

They can anyhow say you near the person and Nitpick anyone, especially the unvaxxed and say u r near the backside player.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see... so in the event if the person that you forcefully jab the vaccine uplorry, will you be personally held responsible for his death?

If he don't take the vaccine and die, will you anti-vax assholes be held responsible for his death?

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he don't take the vaccine and die, will you anti-vax assholes be held responsible for his death?
真的是笨到可怜, 笨到没有话讲... unable to talk to you lol.... keep it to yourself..... your vax status already clearly demostrated the level of your intelligence..... no further debate is necessary....
giphy.gif

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not about if the person play backside or not.

If you are in contact with the so called infected backside player, u will also kanna lock up for 21 days and force vaccine on you.. Did u read carefully?

They can anyhow say you near the person and Nitpick anyone, especially the unvaxxed and say u r near the backside player.
the news report stated yesterday they can decide if they want to receive the jab.