• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP attract rich to come policy is a flop

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would rich people want to move to this small place? Singapore is a city, Canada is 1/4 of a continent with lovely wildlife, beautiful trees and lakes, homes with a huge lawn if you can afford it.

Those who got the dough and still headed for sinkie land, they are super dumb heads. If they are jobless or homeless and headed for sinkie land, they are the smarties. After all, which country in the world would provide jobs and homes to foreigners like long lost siblings?

Which country in the world would build Govt flats to sell to foreigners? Aren't permanent residents pure foreigners?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Take for example, if I want to attain permanent residence in Portugual, all I have to do is invest 500,000 Euros in their property to qualify for their golden visa and I get access to the entire EU.

In Singapore, you need to start a business...

Visa is nothing compared to becoming a shitizen of an EU country where you can roam free and wide throughout EU, a place without national border. In sinkie land, you can only roam within an island and on top of that, there are cameras everywhere to monitor your every move, like Big Brother.

With dough in the pocket, EU is the place to go to but now, ISIS will be waiting ....

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the sound for this one .......

[video=youtube;gVuPCJ7PphU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVuPCJ7PphU[/video]

Off the sound for this one .......

[video=youtube;YayDhFgB7w0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YayDhFgB7w0[/video]

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who got the dough and still headed for sinkie land, they are super dumb heads. If they are jobless or homeless and headed for sinkie land, they are the smarties. After all, which country in the world would provide jobs and homes to foreigners like long lost siblings?

Which country in the world would build Govt flats to sell to foreigners? Aren't permanent residents pure foreigners?

Should be which country in the world build govt flats to sell to foreigners WHILE refused to sell to citizens with stupid reasons like single under 35 and owner of private property?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what a dumb and retarded show,who cares if these retarded chinks whether rich or not wants to come to our country,u know honestly sometimes i wish we are japan or a hardcore islamic country,keep all these hordes and masses of garbage and cockroaches out of the country,every country should be what it is,australia should be australia,japan should be japan,uk should be uk,hong kong should be hong kong,not full of garbage and trash running around,seriously who was the genius who came up with the idea of globalisation and mass immigration?

a little immigration is fine,5 or 10 percent immigrants to spice up the place a bit but these sonsabitches should understand they are guests in the country until 20,30,40 years down the road as and when we decide they are one of us.

I think you Sinkies need a new sheriff ..............

[video=youtube;M-k_BW8iLkk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-k_BW8iLkk[/video]