• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overheard on HWZ: No one bats an eyelid at pregnant lady on SMRT train

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women in spore generally have the entitlement mentality. They rush for the seats whenever the mrt door open. young, old, thin or fat women all the same. they also downright rude, never even say thank you to the person who give up seat to them, and just pretend to sleep or busy pressing their mobile phone. i kenna a few times, giving my seat to these selfish pregie arseholes. sibei tulan so i now WILL NOT give my seat up. i wont even pretend to sleep, i dont see why i must paiseh for not giving up my seat. the pregie wont die from standing for half an hour. i rather give it to some deserving old folks.

if the pregie or her husband not happy about it, just too bad... as far i am concern, they can taking a flying fark at a rolling doughnut.

i suggest the pregie to to follow the video statement.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MLr9vWGe8mM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Savingtheworld

Alfrescian
Loyal
women in spore generally have the entitlement mentality. They rush for the seats whenever the mrt door open. young, old, thin or fat women all the same. they also downright rude, never even say thank you to the person who give up seat to them, and just pretend to sleep or busy pressing their mobile phone. i kenna a few times, giving my seat to these selfish pregie arseholes. sibei tulan so i now WILL NOT give my seat up. i wont even pretend to sleep, i dont see why i must paiseh for not giving up my seat. the pregie wont die from standing for half an hour. i rather give it to some deserving old folks.

if the pregie or her husband not happy about it, just too bad... as far i am concern, they can taking a flying fark at a rolling doughnut.

i suggest the pregie to to follow the video statement.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MLr9vWGe8mM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And if the pregnant lady falls and bleeds, you will feel guilty and blame yourself forever.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should I give up my seat for a preggie when her pregnancy has nothing to do with me. :rolleyes:

LOL sounded silly when telling the mrt traffic controller, but is true that nobody is related to them except their families, friends and husband.

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its ok. If laksaboy's wife get pregnant. pls make her trip and fall and lets not get be concern since its not anyone of personal emotional investment.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its ok. If laksaboy's wife get pregnant. pls make her trip and fall and lets not get be concern since its not anyone of personal emotional investment.

Whatever you say, PAP shill. I eagerly await the day when my wife gets pregnant. :rolleyes:

Monde

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tnp_fat.jpg

Are these Sinkie women fat or pregnant? Can you tell?

Pregnant. Easy tell.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And if the pregnant lady falls and bleeds, you will feel guilty and blame yourself forever.

then dont come out lah if scare to fall down.

i am a strong believer of pap motto of "you die your biz".:rolleyes:

same suggestion to her, work harder get a car. if got car, no need to take public transport.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From my observation I think those riding the buses are more likely to give up their seats than those in the trains. Maybe because older Sporeans are more likely to take the buses rather than the trains.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
SMRT should install a button near to privileged seat, any one need the seat just push the button the device will says " please stand up I need the seat" like that No argument, no big eye starring at small eye.

"I don't see what the hag is the problem. If people don't give up the seat, as a preggie, you can ask for it. I'm sure people will give up their seats.

Don't always assume automatic giving up a seat as a privileged right. The preggie have to endorse the power of responsibility to the person whom she wants the seat from - by asking.

There's studies showing someone fainting on a bz street. More than likely no one is willing to help that person. But if the person endorse the right and call for help, that person will most likely receive help. Bystander's effect you can call it."

Should our society be degraded to a point where people will only show kindness when they are asked to? It is not about rights. It is about compassion and kindness. If people have to be prompted to do good, our society will become very passive and never be able to reach self-actualization.

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Live with it.
You are in Singapore, a living Hell on Earth.
Crafted for you by the PAP to make Singaporeans the most miserable people on this planet.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I give up my seat for a preggie when her pregnancy has nothing to do with me. :rolleyes:

You are a truly pathetic selfish quitter . I pity your parents giving birth to you. Don't expect people to donate to your forum since you are NOT related to any of us :wink:

self righteous Leongsam ? My ass :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pregnant women are smug

[video=youtube;LbTB3ASkdOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbTB3ASkdOo[/video]

Comment from Youtube:

So true most pregnant woman think they're super special and act like they're the first woman on earth to give birth. Calm down seriously. At least 30% of you got pregnant by accident so don't act like you're a saint. You're not special till after you give birth and spend 18 plus years care giving and scraping puke poop and unappreciative of your face.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are using the resources of Sammyboy. So you should help. But the woman you no fuck her CB why must u give up your seat?

You are a truly pathetic selfish quitter . I pity your parents giving birth to you. Don't expect people to donate to your forum since you are NOT related to any of us :wink:

self righteous Leongsam ? My ass :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pregnancy very big matter. Wonder how the pregnant lady husband can bear to let his women take train. At least call taxi lah.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are using the resources of Sammyboy. So you should help. But the woman you no fuck her CB why must u give up your seat?

What shit resources you talking ? If your wife/girl friend fall down and couldn't stand up, so none of my business and walk off lah ? Is that what you mean ? Shame on you. Your parents must be feeling sad having a moron son like you.

In simple words, you are just another HEARTLESS PUNK :wink:

@ tanakow aka DOG

listen up, without active members here you think got resources big fuxk ? lol

This forum just a ghost town.

Change your username to KamGongCheeByeGia :biggrin:

remember polish your master Leongsam and BARK for him....Loyal Tan Ah Kow...LOL :biggrin: Haaaaaaa :biggrin:

Last edited: