• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Opium and China Military threads

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tibetan Plateau and Himalayas is that kind of environment in Chinese Indian border and Chinese-Pakistan borders. Nick-name is the ROOF OF THE WORLD.

Where their pilot takes off from ground it is already close to the MAX operational altitute of many many normal aircrafts. Air is very thin, oxygen is very low, temperature is very cold and all the conditions are the worst for combustion engines to work. You can pump in lots of fuel but there is too little oxygen and too cold to burn the fuel. Even when your engine spins alot there is very few molecule of air to generate lift and propusion you needed. Most aircrafts will fail to take off and crash.

The other thing is visibility is usually very bad, weather is most fucked up, snow can be non-stop, blizzard and snow storm or avalunche are very common. Cloud cover everything most of the time, because the ground there is as high as clouds. The clouds will freeze on your wings and propellers and stick your crucial instrument like pitot tube and change your aircrafts' aerodynamics to 100% crash because wings no-long can create any lift and few hundred Kg of frozen snow is going on to your wings.

To make aircraft to war in that environment is itself a special category of engineering and science.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.xinhuanet.com/2018-11/05/c_129985783.htm

我是“猎鹰”狙击手,我是中国特种兵!
2018-11-05 09:46:36 来源: 新华社微信公众号

关注新华网
微信
微博
Qzone

129985783_15413797286681n.jpg
王占军:反恐国家队“猎鹰突击队”狙击手,现任特战三大队大队长,上校军衔,曾五次参加国际军事比赛,荣立一等功三次,二等功三次,被评为武警部队高级反恐人才,2018年“中国武警十大忠诚卫士”。
狙击手,
素有“战地幽灵”之称。
一个人,一杆枪,
一个目标,一场战斗,
决胜一击的背后,
是刻在身体里的肌肉记忆。
129985783_15413798433731n.jpg

新青年第44期
邀请“猎鹰突击队”狙击手
王占军
讲述“一击必杀”是怎样炼成的​
演讲:王占军▼
大家好,我是王占军,是国家级反恐拳头部队“猎鹰突击队”的狙击手。因为职业特殊,大家关于狙击手的想象,大多来自《利刃出击》《生死狙击》这样的影视剧,或是在《穿越火线》、“吃鸡”这类游戏里过一把角色扮演的瘾——藏身在隐秘之处,趁敌人出其不意,扣动扳机,一招致敌。实战场景里,狙击手也常被形容成“战场幽灵”,那枚子弹可能是一场漫长、焦灼对峙的突破口,或是特殊行动里起决定作用的关键一击。
我说一个真实案例,有一名歹徒劫持了人质,躲在街边商铺,僵持了15个小时,谈判毫无进展,强攻风险太大,狙击手潜伏在外等待时机打破僵局。歹徒扛不住饿,要求进食,我们觉得机会来了。当谈判专家端着食物一步步靠近门店,歹徒接过食物的那一秒,掩着的门终于开了一条缝。就在那个瞬间!子弹从门缝钻进,正中歹徒眉心,人质安全获救。
狙击远不止开一枪那么简单。你可能觉得狙击手很燃、很酷,但背后的训练其实是超越体能极限的累和苦。“猎鹰”作为反恐国家队,向来以超出想象的严苛著称。每季度都要经历一次“魔鬼周”——人均携带30公斤的装备,每天训练18小时,在断崖、滩涂这类极端的环境下同时完成为期一周的野外生存、武装越野和战术训练。
怎么坚持?一个字,扛;两个字,硬抗;三个字,死命扛!我们的信念就是——可以倒下,不能落下!只有在最恶劣的环境下,才能锻造出最出色的特战队员。但体能考验只是狙击手在“猎鹰”立足要过的第一关。我们要对打出的每一发子弹负责。如果不能一枪命中,就会错过时机,甚至影响战局。据枪、瞄准、击发,每一个动作都要千锤百炼,直到成为刻在身体里的肌肉记忆。
练据枪讲究的是稳:趴在地上一动不动,半天时间就过去了。夏天滚烫的水泥地可以烫熟鸡蛋,起身的时候汗水在地面显出一个人形。为了练出能快速锁定目标的“火眼金睛”,我们有一套特别的训练方法——把小玻璃瓶挂在树梢,迎着太阳练瞄准,隔着百米距离打苍蝇,让子弹击中不过毫米的刀刃……直到瞄得眼睛酸胀,泪流满面。而扣动扳机的那一刻,需要食指对扳机的高度控制力,这样才能达到“全身静、食指动、人枪合一”的状态。
除了技能的训练,我也会为打出去的子弹建立“射击档案”。这样,任何距离、风速,我都能找到参照。从弹道分析来看,晴天和雨天不一样,草地和水泥地不一样,山地和平地也不一样。因为长期的训练和习惯,我身上有一些改不掉的“职业病”,比如总是会不自觉地心算今天的风速,哪怕是坐公交车,也总是喜欢坐在视野开阔的最后一排。
狙击是一场修心,要无休止地和自己较劲。狙击,往往是一个人、一杆枪、一个目标、一场战斗。所以狙击手最大的敌人就是自己,他需要高度的专注、沉稳的定力、细致的观察、敏锐的决断。狙击的过程,更像是一场自我修心的过程。
我在队里的绰号叫“王一发”,因为一发就能命中,身上有绝活儿。但我也经历过非常消沉的瓶颈期,比赛经常“一轮游”(指第一轮就被淘汰),精心准备大半年,最后还是淘汰出局,再怎么让自己静下心来瞄准,还是射不中。委屈、质疑、懊恼,这些情绪交织缠绕,自己像是被困在看不到出路的迷宫里。
那个时候,我反复问自己:“消沉有用么?还要这样下去吗?难道准备放弃吗?”依然痛苦、煎熬,但我还是能清晰地听到心里的另外一个声音说:“不!”我开始琢磨,到底该怎么把手中的武器发挥到极致,自己跟自己较劲。白天端枪,晚上就端砖头;在枪管上垒弹壳,掉一个,加一组,掉两个,加两组;看射击心理学的书,学着分析调节的方法;在大米上练钻孔,一钻就是几小时。
那段时间,我仿佛着了魔,但心真的就沉了下来。我开始意识到,技术到了一定层面,拼的就是内心的强大。我要做尖刀上的利刃,不再轻易地被外界干扰,仿佛整个世界只有眼中这一方景象:自己、枪、目标,简单而纯粹。
狙击水平的进步,在国际赛事上逐渐有了体现。我有了与世界顶级狙击高手同台竞技的机会,在有“枪坛世界杯”之称的匈牙利世界军警狙击手射击锦标赛上,我拿过五次冠军。站在领奖台上,看着国旗伴着国歌升起,我很自豪。这,就是中国军人的绝对实力。
现在,我从一名特战队员成长为指挥员、教练员,把自己参加国际比赛以及实战得来的经验融入到平常的训练中,一切都按打仗的标准来演练。我们“猎鹰突击队”也承担了很多重大活动的安保任务,这些都是国家赋予我们的使命。只要有机会,我愿永远做一枚上膛的子弹,随时准备迎接下一场战斗!
我是狙击手,我是中国军人,我是新青年王占军。
稳若泰山,目如鹰鹄,
运筹帷幄,决胜千里。
现实中的狙击手也会“吃鸡”吗?
129985783_15413802343221n.jpg

高倍镜是不是绝杀的必备武器?
狙击手的大脑是个超级数据库?
实战中的“枪感”到底从何而来?
对话:王占军▼
问:平时会玩“吃鸡”等射击游戏吗?
答:我自己不玩,但是我见战友玩过。游戏包括跑步以后呼吸急促的声音都给你模仿出来了,特别真实,还可以模拟各种战场、各种环境,给你出各种条件,很丰富。但是,我们实际的训练可能就很枯燥,就是反复一个动作,比如说据枪,可能练成千上百次。
问:为什么说射击要克服本能?
答:射击要克服很多人的本能,比如说我打你一拳,你肯定想抵抗一下,对吧?但是我们据枪时抵肩这块,它要保持稳定。我定这里,你打我一拳,我再回来,没有反作用力。怎么去掌握好这个反作用力很重要。
问:瞄准镜是不是倍率越大越好?
答:你的倍率调得很大,那么你的视场就很小。比如说在山地狙击的话,你找目标是不好找的,找不着。所以说,你要把倍率调成适当,或者说调小一点。倍率调小了,它的视场就大了,这样你去找目标就好找。因为狙击的前提是要找到目标,找到以后测距,你要知道你们的距离是多少,然后调格、调弹道,调完弹道后才击发,并不是说我发现它就击发,不是这样的,那是在电影里面。
问:狙击手的大脑都是数据库?
答:狙击手训练是有训练周期的,每个狙击手都有自己的射击记录本,记录的全是数据。比如说具体是哪天,是几点,阳光是从几点钟方向射过来的。还有就是风速是几米每秒,这个用测风仪是可以测的。还有就是温度,早上和中午温差不一样,弹道也不一样,等等。各种数据一交叉,排列组合的话,就有了很多种环境和条件。我们做的就是把随便某一天的环境拿出来,包括风速、阳光、温度、湿度等,跟我以前的某一次射击一样。那么这个时候,你就可以按照以前那个数据去打,去进行调整,问题就不大,就是这么一个一个数据积累。
问:狙击手的“枪感”是怎么来的?
答:不同的枪种,它的子弹初速不一样,风偏量不一样,包括弹道都不一样。同样是一支枪,用不同的弹药,它也是不一样的,因为跟子弹的装药量有关系,跟弹头的重量、形状有关系,哪怕只是微弱的、很小的、一点点的不一样。从弹头的形状看,可能这个弹头稍微尖一点,那个弹头稍微椭圆一点。所以,我们一般每个人都会固定用一支枪,在某段时间内把这支枪的一些相关的数据都打一遍,都有数据记录。换一支枪,可能就会打另外的数据。
问:感知风速有什么技巧吗?
答:在草地上,喜欢揪一把草往天上扔,就是看风向。比如说检靶,大部分情况都是打完以后去检靶,一般300米、400米比较远,去走这么一趟,那我就要感受一下风向有没有变化。可能你从外在看到的比较好玩,就是我走个几十米抓一把草,“啪”扔一下,再走一会儿,再抓一把草“啪”扔一下。我觉得狙击手都是有心人,他可能不善于用语言去表达,但是内心还是比较丰富的,思考的东西更多一些。
问:狙击手都有哪些“职业病”?
答:我对镜头就有点很怵,镜头一对着我,我心里就不舒服,有一种不安全感,不喜欢让镜头对着。不管是以前出国比赛也好,或者说是我们在执行一些大型活动任务也好,我很少上镜,不喜欢拍照,不喜欢在这个镜头前面,可能这个也是一种职业的习惯吧。
问:狙击是不是有时也得靠感觉?
答:其实感觉这个东西并不唯心,它是有前提的。因为不管是国际比赛也好,或是在一些任务里面也好,你没有思考的时间,没法犹豫,那一秒你必须扣出去。这个时候靠什么?靠感觉。但前提是什么?是前期你大量的训练,有一定的技术积累,是靠这个。不是说刚开始我就凭感觉打,今天凭感觉打,明天凭感觉打,那不行。
特战队,魔鬼周,
严酷环境锻造“尖兵利刃”,
每一个燃酷瞬间的背后,
都是超越体能极限的考验。
3,2,1!
据枪,瞄准,击发!
专访:王占军▼
问:狙击手的专注力是怎么练成的?

答:我们所说的专注力是指精力高度集中,甚至思想意识一点点的外移,都算是专注力外移了。高度集中的精力也是经过长期训练的,包括像之前我们专门练习在大米上钻眼,把各种颜色的豆子混到一起进行分类,还有比较简单的,就是盯着一个手表的表盘,看它的秒针转动,通过这些方法去练习专注力。
问:怎么做到几个小时纹丝不动?
答:比如卧姿,可能就是保持10分钟、20分钟或半个小时,时间长的有一个科目叫“狩猎狙击”。根据科目设置,可以是4个小时,也可以是8个小时,就是一天都在据枪。这个科目内容是什么呢?在远方的一个区域内,有目标随机出现,但它什么时候出现,出现在什么位置,出现多长时间,你都不知道。这就要求狙击手时刻处于一个据枪瞄准的状态。
问:狙击手如何做到一击必中?
答:不同的环境数据是不一样的,像晴天、阴天、雨天,打出来的弹道都完全不一样。那么我们只能在各种天气下,去验证这个弹道,去获得大量的数据,然后再进行分析。只有这样,未来某一天有实战任务,不管是什么环境,之前我都有数据,然后适当地、合理地进行调整。因为在实战任务中,可能你就只有一发子弹,不可能说一发子弹没打中再打一发,尤其是当我们有一些特殊任务的时候。
问:你觉得现在的风速是多少?
答:现在这个风大概有3米/秒,还在变大。从射击的位置到目标,比如说200米,我要去检靶,走这一趟,我就知道每个位置的风速大概是多少,以及每个位置的风向,因为它不一定全部是往一个方向吹的。我回去再打的话,就知道风偏的偏差量修多少。有很多事情是不用语言去表达的,靠一种感知。
问:疲惫沮丧的时候会做什么?
答:每当我心情不好的时候,就把武器拿出来,然后放在地上。当我趴在枪后面的时候,通过瞄准镜去瞄准一个目标的时候,我的内心特别安静,外面的一切东西跟我好像都没有关系,只有我、武器、目标,那种感觉挺幸福的。
钻米粒,盯表盘,
打刀刃,击苍蝇,
长达数小时的绝对专注,
是狙击手不轻言的孤独。
129985783_15413807968751n.jpg

急不得,缓不得,
巧不得,拙不得,
狙击更是一场不断的修心,
强大的内心才是制胜法宝。
129985783_15413808166261n.jpg

千淘万漉虽辛苦,
吹尽狂沙始到金。
愈挫愈勇,为国家荣誉而战;
肩负使命,为我们保驾护航。
不击则已,一击必中!
新青年,时刻准备着!

I am a "Falcon" sniper, I am a Chinese special soldier!
2018-11-05 09:46:36 Source: Xinhua News Agency WeChat public number
Pay attention to Xinhuanet
WeChat
Weibo
Qzone

Wang Zhanjun: The sniper of the anti-terrorism national team "Falcon Commando", the current captain of the three major squadrons, the rank of colonel, has participated in international military competitions five times, won the first class three times, the second class three times, was named the armed police force. Senior anti-terrorism talents, "Top Ten loyal guards of Chinese armed police" in 2018.

Sniper,

Known as the "field of ghosts".

a person, a gun,

a goal, a battle,

Behind the final blow,

It is a muscle memory engraved in the body.

New Youth No. 44

Invite the Falcon Commando sniper

Wang Zhanjun

Telling how "one hit and kill" is made

Speech: Wang Zhanjun ▼

Hello everyone, I am Wang Zhanjun, a sniper of the national anti-terrorist fist force "Falcon Commando". Because of the special occupation, most of the sniper's imagination comes from a film and television drama such as "The Blade Attack", "Life and Death Sniper", or a role-playing addiction in the game "crossing the fire line" and "eat chicken". - Hide in a hidden place, smash the enemy out of the way, pull the trigger, and hit the enemy. In actual combat scenes, snipers are often described as "the ghost of the battlefield". That bullet may be a long, awkward confrontation, or a key blow in a special action.

I said a real case, a gangster hijacked the hostage, hiding in the street shops, stalemate for 15 hours, the negotiations did not progress, the risk of the storm was too great, and the sniper lurked outside waiting for the opportunity to break the deadlock. The gangsters can't help but hungry and ask for food. We feel that the opportunity is coming. When the negotiator took the food step by step closer to the store, the second time the gangster took the food, the hidden door finally opened a slit. Just at that moment! The bullets were drilled from the door seams, and the gangsters were in the middle of the eyebrows, and the hostages were safely rescued.

Sniping is far more than just a shot. You may think that the sniper is very burning and cool, but the training behind it is actually the pain and suffering that goes beyond the limits of physical fitness. As a national team against terrorism, "Falcon" has always been known for its rigor beyond imagination. Every quarter, you will experience a "Devil's Week" - with 30 kilograms of equipment per person, training for 18 hours a day, and completing a week of wild survival, armed off-road and tactical training in the extreme environment of cliffs and tidal flats.

How to insist? One word, 扛; two words, hard resistance; three words, dead life! Our belief is that we can fall down and not fall! Only in the worst conditions can you forge the best special warfare players. But the physical test is only the first level that the sniper is based on in the Falcon. We are responsible for every bullet that is fired. If you can't hit a shot, you will miss the opportunity and even influence the situation. According to the gun, aiming, and firing, every movement must be tempered until it becomes a muscle memory engraved in the body.

It’s steady to practice the guns: you’re not moving on the ground, and half a day’s time has passed. In the hot rolling cement floor in the summer, you can boil the eggs. When you get up, the sweat shows a human figure on the ground. In order to train the "eyes of the fire" that can quickly lock the target, we have a special training method - hanging the small glass bottle on the treetop, aiming at the sun, aiming at the distance of 100 meters, let the bullet hit the millimeter The blade... until the eye is sore, the tears flow. At the moment of triggering the trigger, the index finger's height control force on the trigger is required, so as to achieve the state of "full body static, index finger movement, and human beings combined."

In addition to the training of skills, I will also create a "shooting file" for the bullets that I punched out. In this way, I can find a reference for any distance and wind speed. From the ballistic analysis, the sunny days and the rainy days are different. The grass and the cement are different. The mountains are not the same. Because of long-term training and habits, I have some "occupational diseases" that I can't change. For example, I will always unconsciously calculate the wind speed of today. Even if I take the bus, I always like to sit in the last row of open vision.

Sniping is a cultivation, and you must endlessly compete with yourself. Sniper, often a person, a gun, a goal, a battle. So the biggest enemy of the sniper is himself. He needs a high degree of concentration, calming force, careful observation, and keen decision. The process of sniping is more like a process of self-cultivation.

My nickname in the team is "Wang Yifa", because I can hit it in one shot, and I have a unique job. But I also experienced a very depressed bottleneck period. The game often "rounds" (refers to the first round was eliminated), carefully prepared for half a year, and finally eliminated out, how to let yourself calm down to aim, or shoot not in. Wronged, questioned, and annoyed, these emotions are intertwined, and they seem to be trapped in a maze that cannot see the way out.

At that time, I repeatedly asked myself: "Is it useful to use depression? Is it going to go on like this? Is it going to give up?" Still painful and tormented, but I can still clearly hear another voice in my heart saying, "No!" I began to ponder how to use the weapons in my hand to the extreme and to compete with myself. Shooting guns during the day, bricks at night; shelling on the barrel, dropping one, adding one, dropping two, adding two groups; watching the book on shooting psychology, learning to analyze the method of adjustment; practicing drilling on rice Hole, a drill is a few hours.

During that time, I seemed to be demon, but my heart really sank. I began to realize that technology has reached a certain level, and the fight is the inner strength. I want to be a sharp knife on the sharp knife, no longer easily interfered by the outside world, as if the whole world only has this scene in the eye: self, gun, target, simple and pure.

The progress of the sniper level has gradually been reflected in international competitions. I have the opportunity to compete with the world's top sniper masters. I won five championships in the Hungarian World Military Sniper Shooting Championship, which is known as the "World of Guns". Standing on the podium and watching the national flag rise with the national anthem, I am very proud. This is the absolute strength of Chinese soldiers.

Now, I have grown from a special warfare player to a commander and coach. I have integrated my experience in international competitions and actual combat into the usual training. Everything is exercised according to the standards of war. Our "Falcon Commando" also undertakes the security tasks of many major events, which are the missions given to us by the state. As long as I have the opportunity, I would like to be a bullet of the captain forever, ready to welcome the next battle!

I am a sniper, I am a Chinese soldier, and I am a new young man, Wang Zhanjun.

Steady, it looks like an eagle,

The strategy is to win a thousand miles.

Will snipers in reality also "eat chicken"?

Is a high power mirror a must-have weapon for lore?

Is the sniper's brain a super database?

Where did the "gun feeling" in actual combat come from?

Dialogue: Wang Zhanjun ▼

Q: Do you usually play shooting games like "eat chicken"?

A: I don't play myself, but I saw my comrades played. The game includes the sound of shortness of breath after running, which is imitated by you. It is especially true. It can also simulate various battlefields and various environments, giving you various conditions and is very rich. However, our actual training may be very boring, that is, repeating an action, such as a gun, may be practiced hundreds of times.

Q: Why do you want to overcome the instinct?

A: Shooting has to overcome the instinct of many people. For example, if I hit you, you definitely want to resist it, right? But we have to shoulder this piece according to the gun, it has to be stable. I am here, you punch me, I will come back, no reaction. How to master this reaction is very important.

Q: Is the scope the bigger the better?

A: Your magnification is very large, so your field of view is very small. For example, if you slam in the mountains, you can't find a target and you can't find it. So, you have to adjust the magnification to be appropriate, or to make it smaller. The magnification is reduced, and its field of view is large, so you can find it by looking for the target. Because the premise of sniping is to find the target, find the distance afterwards, you need to know how much your distance is, then adjust the grid, adjust the trajectory, and then shoot after the ballistics is adjusted. It is not that I found it to be fired. This is not the case. That is in the movie.

Q: Is the sniper's brain a database?

A: Sniper training has a training cycle. Each sniper has its own shooting record, and all records are data. For example, what day is it, what time is it, the sun is shining from the time of the clock. There is also a wind speed of several meters per second, which can be measured with a wind gauge. There is temperature, the temperature difference between morning and noon is different, the ballistics are different, and so on. When the various data are crossed and arranged, there are many environments and conditions. What we do is to take out the environment of a certain day, including wind speed, sunlight, temperature, humidity, etc., just like one of my previous shots. Then at this time, you can play according to the previous data, to adjust, the problem is not big, it is such a data accumulation.

Q: How did the sniper's "gun feeling" come from?

A: Different types of guns, the bullets have different initial velocities, and the winds are not the same, including ballistics. The same is a gun, with different ammunition, it is also different, because it has a relationship with the amount of bullets, it is related to the weight and shape of the warhead, even if it is only weak, small, a little different. . From the shape of the warhead, the warhead may be slightly pointed, and the warhead is slightly elliptical. Therefore, we generally use a gun for each person to play some related data of this gun for a certain period of time, and have data records. If you change a gun, you may hit another data.

Q: Is there any skill in sensing wind speed?

A: On the grass, I like to throw a grass and throw it in the sky, just watching the wind. For example, in the case of inspection, most of the cases are after the completion of the inspection. Generally, 300 meters and 400 meters are far away. If you go to such a trip, then I have to feel the wind direction has changed. Maybe you are more fun to see from the outside, that is, I took a few tens of meters to grab a handful of grass, "啪" throw it, then walk for a while, then grab a handful of grass "啪" and throw it. I think snipers are caring people. He may not be good at using words to express them, but the heart is still richer and thinks more.

Q: What are the "occupational diseases" of snipers?

A: I am a bit embarrassed about the lens. The lens is facing me. I feel uncomfortable in my heart. I feel insecure and don't like to let the lens face. Whether it is a previous game abroad, or we are performing some large-scale activities, I rarely take a photo, do not like to take pictures, do not like to be in front of this lens, maybe this is also a professional habit.

Q: Is it sometimes necessary to rely on sniper?

A: Actually, I feel that this thing is not ideal. It has a premise. Because whether it is an international competition or a task, you don't have time to think, you can't hesitate, you must deduct it for a second. What is the time? By feeling. But what is the premise? It is a lot of training in the early stage, and there is a certain amount of technical accumulation. It depends on this. It’s not that I started playing with feelings. I feel like I’m playing today.

Special team, Devil's Week,

Strict environment forging "points of sharp swords",

Behind every burning moment,

It is a test that goes beyond the limits of physical fitness.

3, 2, 1!

According to the gun, aiming, firing!

Interview: Wang Zhanjun ▼

Q: How is the sniper's concentration focused?

A: The concentration we are talking about means that the energy is highly concentrated, and even the ideology is a little bit shifted out. It is considered to be a shift in concentration. The highly concentrated energy is also long-term training, including the practice of drilling holes on rice as before, mixing the beans of various colors for sorting, and the simpler one is to stare at the dial of a watch and watch it. The second hand turns and uses these methods to practice concentration.

Q: How do you do it for a few hours?

A: For example, in a prone position, it may be 10 minutes, 20 minutes or half an hour. There is a subject called "Hunting Sniper". According to the subject setting, it can be 4 hours or 8 hours, which means that the day is under the gun. What is the content of this subject? In a distant area, there are targets that appear randomly, but when does it appear, where it appears, and how long it takes, you don't know. This requires the sniper to be in a state of aiming at the gun.

Q: How do snipers do one hit?

A: Different environmental data is different. Like sunny, cloudy, rainy days, the ballistics played out are completely different. Then we can only verify this trajectory in various weathers, get a lot of data, and then analyze it. Only in this way, there will be practical tasks on a certain day in the future. No matter what the environment, I have data before, and then adjust it appropriately and reasonably. Because in actual combat missions, you may only have one bullet. It is impossible to say that one bullet is not hit and then one shot, especially when we have some special tasks.

Q: What do you think is the current wind speed?

A: Now the wind is about 3 meters per second, and it is still getting bigger. From the position of the shot to the target, say 200 meters, I have to go to the target, and I will know the wind speed of each position and the wind direction of each position, because it is not necessarily all. Blowing in the direction. If I go back and play again, I will know how much the wind bias is repaired. There are many things that are expressed without language, relying on a perception.

Q: What do you do when you are tired and depressed?

A: Whenever I am in a bad mood, I take out the weapon and put it on the ground. When I was behind the gun, aiming at a target through the scope, my heart was very quiet. Everything outside didn't seem to have anything to do with me. Only me, weapons, goals, that feeling very happy.

Drilling rice, staring at the dial,

Knife the blade, hit the fly,

Absolute focus for hours,

It is the sniper's loneliness.

Urgent, slow,

Nothing, no,

Sniping is a constant cultivation.

A strong inner heart is the magic weapon to win.

Qian Tao Wan is hard,

Blow up the mad sand and start to gold.

More and more frustrated, fighting for national glory;

Take the mission and escort us.

If you don’t hit it, you will hit it!

New youth, always ready!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2018-11-05/doc-ihnknmqx0709783.shtml

中国雷达5大作战预警体系曝光 看遍全球每个角落(图)

中国雷达5大作战预警体系曝光 看遍全球每个角落(图)

O2OB-hnknmqx0698013.jpg

记者从中国电科集团获悉,本届航展上,针对未来战争“信息主导、体系协同、全域作战”的需求,中国电科率先提出反导作战、空间攻防、战区联合作战、远洋作战、全球监视及打击“五大作战预警体系”,为用户提供了探测感知整体解决方案,实现陆海空天四维一体,看到全球每个角落;多源融合、综合集成,实现信息火力一体化;探干一体、体系对抗,实现战场单向透明。

7oJs-fyskeue3766009.jpg

了知至鉴无遁形:中国反隐身雷达如何发现美军F221/19
查看原图图集模式
近日央视节目采访中国电科反隐身雷达总师时称,中国已是目前世界上唯一一个拥有反隐身先进米波雷达的国家。自从科索沃战争中美军F-117隐身战机被击落之后,反隐身雷达技术就开始被各国广泛重视,甚至已被部分军迷神话到可让现代隐身战机无所遁形的地步。在东亚周边各国纷纷加快装备隐身战机的当下,中国反隐身雷达是否真能“一夫当关”,未来中国反隐身作战又如何进一步加强,本期出鞘带您关注。(查看完整内容搜索微信公众号:sinamilnews)

据《环球时报》记者了解,反导作战预警体系,重点实现对弹道导弹目标上升段、中段到末段的全流程情报获取,支撑战略反击和反导栏截作战;
空间攻防作战预警体系,重点对空间目标实施高精度、高时效态势感知,有效支持空间攻防作战;
战区联合作战预警体系,通过融合战区内陆海空天多源信息,实现高质量信息获取,引导武器系统实施多层次、立体化制空及拦截作战;
远洋作战预警体系,以编队协同探测系统为基础,接入天基信息,实现全方位、大空域海空情报态势感知和武器信息保障,支持远海机动作战;
全球监视和打击预警体系,不断提升天基平台的侦察测绘、预警、监视能力,支撑对全球大区域、高价值目标的监视和快速打击。环球时报-环球网报道 记者刘扬

点击进入专题:
专题:第十二届中国航展

China Radar's five major operational early warning systems are exposed. Look at every corner of the world (Figure)
China Radar's five major operational early warning systems are exposed. Look at every corner of the world (Figure)

The reporter learned from China Electronics Group that at this year's air show, in response to the demand for future information "information-led, system coordination, and global operations", China Electric Power Corporation took the lead in proposing anti-missile operations, space attack and defense, theater joint operations, ocean warfare, and global Monitor and combat the "five major operational early warning systems", providing users with a comprehensive solution for detecting and sensing, realizing the four-dimensional integration of land, sea, air and sky, seeing every corner of the world; multi-source integration, integrated integration, realizing the integration of information firepower; System confrontation, to achieve one-way transparency in the battlefield.
Knowing the innocence: How does the Chinese anti-stealth radar find the US military F221/19
View the original map mode

Recently, CCTV program interviewed the chief of the China Electric Science Anti-Stealth Radar, saying that China is now the only country in the world with anti-stealth advanced meter wave radar. Since the US military F-117 stealth fighters were shot down in the Kosovo war, anti-stealth radar technology has begun to be widely valued by various countries, and even has been the myth of some military fans to the point where modern stealth fighters can be seen. At a time when countries around East Asia are accelerating the deployment of stealth fighters, whether China’s anti-stealth radar can really “get a pass”, how to further strengthen China’s anti-stealth battle in the future, this issue will bring you attention. (View full content search WeChat public number: sinamilnews)

According to the "Global Times" reporter, the anti-missile warfare early warning system focuses on achieving full-process intelligence acquisition of the ballistic missile target ascending and mid- to the end, supporting strategic counterattacks and anti-missile operations;

The space attack and defense warfare early warning system focuses on the implementation of high-precision and high-aging situational awareness of space targets, and effectively supports space attack and defense operations;

The theater joint warfare early warning system realizes high-quality information acquisition by integrating the information of land, sea, air and space in the theater, and guides the weapon system to implement multi-level, three-dimensional air-to-air and interception operations;

The ocean warfare early warning system is based on the formation cooperative detection system, accessing space-based information, realizing all-round, large-air air and sea intelligence situational awareness and weapon information protection, and supporting remote sea mobile operations;

The global surveillance and strike-warning system continuously enhances the reconnaissance, mapping, early warning and surveillance capabilities of the space-based platform, and supports the monitoring and rapid strikes of large-area, high-value targets around the world. Global Times - Global Network Report reporter Liu Yang
Click to enter the topic:
Special Topic: The 12th China Airshow

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check out this Giant Killer Drone, Stealth, high speed jet, high capacity missile payload. Overpowering! Can be strategic stealth bomber drone.

https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2018-11-05/doc-ihnknmqx1335768.shtml

中国公开彩虹7隐身飞翼无人机 性能与美军相当(图)

中国公开彩虹7隐身飞翼无人机 性能与美军相当(图)

1V1r-hnknmqx1335033.png

摄影:万全
[环球时报报道 赴珠海特派记者 刘扬]5日,在第十二届中国国际航空航天博览会(以下简称珠海航展)开幕前夕,众多媒体记者在中国航天科技集团有限公司第十一研究院的展台看到一款体型巨大、看起来有点像美国X-47B的神秘飞翼无人机,按照现场介绍,该无人机名为彩虹-7。外界纷纷猜测研制出“空中炸弹卡车”——彩虹-5的航天十一院此次展出的彩虹-7是否具有很强的隐形能力与突防性能。到底该无人机性能如何?它未来将应用在什么样的作战场景之中?它又能与彩虹-4、彩虹-5组成什么样的无人机编队呢?针对这些疑问,《环球时报》记者在航展现场专访了彩虹无人机技术专家王永志博士。
彩虹-7飞翼布局引发猜想
《环球时报》记者5日在航天科技集团第十一研究院的展台上第一眼看到彩虹-7时就被它巨大的翼展吸引住了,它巨大的翼展几乎占据了所在展馆宽度的2/3,记者换了好几个角度才拍到它完整的机身,甚至有媒体记者为了拍到它整体的飞翼布局,爬到很高的布展梯子上用“上帝视角”进行拍摄。而在彩虹-7巨大的机翼之下,彩虹公司最新推出的彩虹-10无人倾转旋翼机,显得更加“小巧玲珑”。
彩虹无人机技术专家王永志博士5日对《环球时报》记者介绍,彩虹-7是一款高空、亚音速、隐形无人机,目前彩虹-7目前处于详细设计阶段,此次是以全尺寸样机的方式进行展示。它最大起飞重量可以达到13吨,翼展22米,具有很强的隐形与突防能力。在彩虹系列无人机型谱的定位是战略级信息保障、高价值目标打击的航空装备,它可以在高危环境下执行火力压制、侦察监视、长时间预警等任务。彩虹-3、彩虹-4、彩虹-5采用传统无人机构型,彩虹-7采用具有典型隐形特性的飞翼构型,因此具备很强的隐形性能。随着气动外形方面的突破,飞控方面也必须随之突破,因为需要突破无尾飞翼构型的控制技术。动力方面,它采用可以满足其高空、高速指标要求的涡扇发动机。彩虹-7的成功研制将使我国成为全球少数几个具有高空、高速、隐形特性的无人机研制能力的国家。国际上目前具有类似性能的有美国的RQ-180、X-47B,欧洲的“神经元”,彩虹-7成功研制后将具有与上述型号相当的性能。
彩虹-7与彩虹-4、彩虹-5之间有什么技术继承关系吗?据王永志介绍,彩虹-7将继续继承彩虹-4、彩虹-5的高可靠性、高出勤率、通用地面站、全自动控制技术等优点,此外还将采用一系列之前型号没有采用过的先进技术。对于实现隐形性能的具体技术路线,王永志表示,将通过外形隐形、涂装吸波隐形材料、机体结构等综合隐形化设计与解决方案来实现。
bi_9-hnknmqx1335183.png

彩虹-7可作为四代机“保镖”
为什么目前要推出一款隐形无人机呢?王永志表示,常规构型的无人机的使用在常规战争中使用的前提是具有制空权,而在高危环境中使用无人机就需要它具备很强的隐形与突防能力,彩虹-7就可以在高危环境下执行相关作战任务,进行火力压制、电子战、侦察行动以及直接打击或引导武器打击战场高价值目标。高空、高速、隐形将是高端无人机发展的趋势,所以我们推出彩虹-7这款无人机。
彩虹-5被中国军迷爱称为“炸弹卡车”,而彩虹-7的最大起飞重量可以达到13吨,这将会给它的未来应用带来什么样的提升呢?王永志表示,彩虹-7具有航时长的特点,可以在敌方高危环境下进行持续的侦察监视。强大的挂载能力可以使它挂载更多先进的侦察载荷以及更多打击武器,对敌方的高价值目标执行即察即打的任务。
面对国际上不断发展的无人机编队飞行以及无人机与有人机编队的未来作战模式的研究与探索,彩虹-7将会起到什么样作用呢?王永志认为,彩虹-7可以与包括四代隐形战机在内的有人机结合执行任务,比如利用它的隐形性能、长航时的性能执行前出侦察监视任务,并可与有人战机和预警机进行协同作战。
在谈到该隐形无人机的未来发展方向时,王永志表示,彩虹-7主要立足于满足我国自身的相关装备发展需求,如果符合国家的出口政策,那也将为友好国家的国防水平提升提供帮助。
GHTk-hnknmqx1335352.png

海洋或是下一个应用方向

据《环球时报》记者了解,彩虹目前已经具备从2.2公斤到3.3吨最大起飞重量的型号系列,是目前国内型谱最齐全的军用无人机系列,随着最大起飞重量达到13吨的彩虹-7的研制,将进一步完善彩虹无人机的系列化发展。在航展现场,记者看到彩虹旗下参展的无人机阵容之强大、展品之丰富为历届航展之最。不仅彩虹-4、彩虹-5等明星产品再次亮相。据专家介绍,依托载重大、航时长、航程远的巨大优势。彩虹-5适挂多种武器,灵活性极强,彩虹-5还可投身于民用,在海洋海事巡逻方面大展身手。《环球时报》记者在现场看到,彩虹-4、彩虹-5机腹下面就挂载着疑似对海扫描载荷。而太阳能无人机既可提供一种新的态势感知、信息中继平台,也可用于国土资源调查、环境监测、以较低的成本部分代替通信卫星的功能等。而部分热点海洋区域完全可以在相关海域上空长时间“挂”着几架可以长时间持续飞行的太阳能无人机。记者还在现场看到类似于美国“鱼鹰”飞机的新款倾转旋翼彩虹-10无人机首次亮相。据了解,彩虹-10是融合直升机技术和固定翼飞行器技术的新型无人飞行器,在直升机模式下垂直起降,在固定翼飞行器模式下快速巡航。彩虹-10可执行侦察、探测、通信中继、搜索、目标指示、中继制导等任务。
从外军实践的情况来看,大型无人机已经有上舰的计划,那未来彩虹-7是否会有舰载版本呢?王永志透露,目前研制的彩虹-7主要是针对陆上起降的版本,按照舰载起降以及海洋环境使用的要求,未来具备改装为舰载型的能力,同时,彩虹-7在挂载对海搜索雷达等任务载荷之后,也将提高中国维护海洋权益的能力。

点击进入专题:
专题:第十二届中国航展

China's open rainbow 7 stealth flying wing drone performance is comparable to the US military (Figure)
China's open rainbow 7 stealth flying wing drone performance is comparable to the US military (Figure)

Photography: Wanquan

[Global Times reported to Liu Hai, a reporter from Zhuhai] On the 5th, on the eve of the opening of the 12th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition (hereinafter referred to as Zhuhai Air Show), many media reporters were at the 11th Research Institute of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation. The booth saw a mysterious flying wing drone that was huge and looked a bit like the US X-47B. According to the site, the drone was called Rainbow-7. The outside world has speculated to develop the "air bomb truck" - Rainbow-5's Aerospace Eleventh show whether the Rainbow-7 has a strong invisibility and penetration performance. What is the performance of the drone? What kind of operational scenarios will it be used in the future? What kind of drone formation can it form with Rainbow-4 and Rainbow-5? In response to these questions, the Global Times reporter interviewed Dr. Wang Yongzhi, a technical expert on rainbow drones, at the air show.

Rainbow-7 flying wing layout raises conjecture

On the 5th, the Global Times reporter was attracted to the huge wingspan when he first saw the Rainbow-7 at the booth of the 11th Academy of Aerospace Science and Technology Group. Its huge wingspan occupied almost the pavilion. 2/3 of the width, the reporter changed the angle to take a full fuselage, and even the media reporter in order to capture its overall flying wing layout, climbed to a high exhibition ladder to shoot with "God perspective" . Under the huge wing of Rainbow-7, Rainbow's latest Rainbow-10 unmanned tilting rotorcraft is more "small and exquisite".

Dr. Wang Yongzhi, a technical expert on rainbow drones, told the Global Times reporter on the 5th that Rainbow-7 is a high-altitude, subsonic, and stealth drone. At present, Rainbow-7 is currently in the detailed design stage. The size of the prototype is displayed. It has a maximum takeoff weight of 13 tons and a wingspan of 22 meters. It has strong stealth and penetration capabilities. The positioning of the rainbow series UAV spectrum is a strategic level information guarantee, high-value target combat aviation equipment, it can perform fire suppression, reconnaissance monitoring, long-term warning and other tasks in high-risk environments. Rainbow-3, Rainbow-4, and Rainbow-5 adopt the traditional unmanned structure. The Rainbow-7 adopts a flying wing configuration with typical stealth characteristics, so it has strong stealth performance. With the breakthrough in aerodynamic shape, the flight control must also break through because of the need to break through the control technology of the tailless wing configuration. In terms of power, it uses a turbofan engine that can meet its high-altitude and high-speed targets. The successful development of Rainbow-7 will make China one of the few countries in the world with high-altitude, high-speed and invisible UAV development capabilities. Internationally, there are similar performances in the United States, such as RQ-180, X-47B, and European "neurons". After the successful development of Rainbow-7, it will have the same performance as the above models.

Is there any technical inheritance relationship between Rainbow-7 and Rainbow-4 and Rainbow-5? According to Wang Yongzhi, Rainbow-7 will continue to inherit the advantages of Rainbow-4, Rainbow-5's high reliability, high attendance, universal ground station, fully automatic control technology, etc., and will also adopt a series of previous models that have not been used. advanced technology. For the specific technical route to achieve invisible performance, Wang Yongzhi said that it will be realized through comprehensive invisible design and solution such as invisible shape, coated absorbing invisible material and body structure.

Rainbow-7 can be used as a four-generation machine "Bodyguard"

Why is there a stealth drone currently being launched? Wang Yongzhi said that the use of conventionally constructed drones in conventional warfare is based on the premise of air superiority, while the use of drones in high-risk environments requires strong stealth and penetration capabilities. Rainbow-7 It can perform related combat missions in high-risk environments, conduct fire suppression, electronic warfare, reconnaissance operations, and directly attack or guide weapons to combat high-value targets on the battlefield. High altitude, high speed and invisibility will be the trend of high-end drone development, so we launched the Rainbow-7 this drone.

Rainbow-5 is called "bomb truck" by Chinese military fans, and Rainbow-7's maximum takeoff weight can reach 13 tons. What kind of improvement will it bring to its future application? Wang Yongzhi said that Rainbow-7 has the characteristics of long flight time and can carry out continuous reconnaissance and surveillance in the high-risk environment of the enemy. The powerful mounting capability allows it to mount more advanced reconnaissance payloads and more combat weapons, performing on-demand missions on enemy high-value targets.

In the face of the international development of UAV formation flying and the research and exploration of the future combat modes of drones and manned aircraft formations, what role will Rainbow-7 play? Wang Yongzhi believes that Rainbow-7 can perform tasks in conjunction with manned aircraft including four generations of stealth fighters, such as using its stealth performance and long-haul performance to perform pre-reconnaissance and surveillance missions, and can be carried out with manned aircraft and early warning aircraft. Coordinated operations.

When talking about the future development direction of the stealth drone, Wang Yongzhi said that Rainbow-7 is mainly based on meeting the development needs of China's own related equipment. If it conforms to the national export policy, it will also improve the national defense level of friendly countries. provide help.

Ocean or next application direction

According to the "Global Times" reporter, the rainbow currently has a model series from 2.2 kg to 3.3 tons of maximum take-off weight. It is the most complete military drone series in China, with a maximum take-off weight of 13 tons of rainbow - The development of 7 will further improve the serial development of the rainbow drone. At the air show, the reporter saw the strong lineup of UAVs participating in the exhibition, and the richness of exhibits was the highest in previous airshows. Not only the star products such as Rainbow-4 and Rainbow-5 have appeared again. According to experts, relying on the huge advantages of carrying heavy, long flight time and long range. Rainbow-5 is suitable for a variety of weapons, and it is extremely flexible. Rainbow-5 can also be dedicated to civilian use and show its talents in marine maritime patrols. The "Global Times" reporter saw at the scene that under the Rainbow-4 and Rainbow-5 machines, there was a suspected scan load on the sea. The solar drone can provide a new situational awareness and information relay platform, as well as land resource survey, environmental monitoring, and the function of replacing the communication satellite at a lower cost. In some hotspots, it is possible to “hang” several solar drones that can last for a long time in the sky above the relevant sea areas. The reporter also saw the new tilting rotor rainbow-10 drone similar to the US "Osprey" aircraft debut. It is understood that the Rainbow-10 is a new type of unmanned aerial vehicle with integrated helicopter technology and fixed-wing aircraft technology. It can take off and land vertically in helicopter mode and cruise fast in fixed-wing aircraft mode. Rainbow-10 can perform tasks such as reconnaissance, detection, communication relay, search, target indication, and relay guidance.

Judging from the practice of the foreign military, the large drones already have plans to get on the ship. Will there be a shipboard version of Rainbow-7 in the future? Wang Yongzhi revealed that the Rainbow-7 currently being developed is mainly for the landing and landing version. According to the requirements of shipboard take-off and landing and marine environment use, the future has the ability to be modified into a carrier type. At the same time, Rainbow-7 is mounted. After searching for mission loads such as radar on the sea, it will also improve China's ability to maintain maritime rights and interests.
Click to enter the topic:
Special Topic: The 12th China Airshow

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2018-11-05/doc-ihnknmqw9883532.shtml

美海军:2016年来与中国有18次不安全相遇 与俄1次

美海军:2016年来与中国有18次不安全相遇 与俄1次

ojv9-hkrzvkv5865004.jpg

逼至零距离:中国战舰驱离闯南海美舰照片曝光1/8
查看原图图集模式
美国导弹驱逐舰“迪凯特”号9月30日驶入中国南沙群岛近南薰礁和赤瓜礁的海域内航行,声称进行所谓的“航行自由行动”,最终被中国军舰近距离警告驱离。美军公布了“迪凯特”号导弹驱逐舰与中国海军170舰在南海对峙的图片。

原标题:美海军说与中国有18次“不安全相遇”,专家:原因呢?
[环球时报记者 郭媛丹 王会聪]美国有线电视新闻网(CNN)3日报道称,美军统计数据显示,2016年以来,美国海军已在太平洋与中国军队经历18次“不安全或不专业的相遇”。海军研究院研究员张军社4日告诉《环球时报》记者,美方所谓的“不安全、不专业相遇”都是因为美国军舰擅自进入中国领海或岛礁邻近海域,过于靠近中国军舰、造成双方海空兵力近距离接触,其自身行为是引发海空意外事件的源头。
CNN的报道称,美国太平洋舰队指挥官、发言人克里斯滕森表示,2016年以来已与中俄两国发生19次“不安全或不专业的相遇”,其中18次是与中国,1次与俄罗斯。同一时期,美国海军与伊朗经历50次此类相遇,其中2016年36次,去年14次,今年还没有。
消息人士称,与中国的“不安全相遇”发生在特朗普第一年任期(2017年)的次数最多,至少有3次分别发生在这一年的2月、5月和7月,涉及美方认为中国战机对其海军侦察机进行“不安全拦截”。CNN称,除与美国海军有关的这18次相遇外,美国空军在此期间也经历过与中方的“不安全相遇”。

报道称,美国海军每年在南海、东海、黄海和日本海开展数百次空中和海上行动,而美国官员表示他们严肃看待此类“不安全相遇”。一位美国海军官员对CNN表示,“我们军队的安全最重要,任何时候发生不安全事故,我们都会担心”“为解决这些事故,美国事后都通过适当的外交和军事渠道作出反应”。评论称,此类频繁“相遇”正在增加双方碰撞或撞击的可能性,从而引发美中两个大国之间爆发危机甚至冲突。2001年南海上空发生的撞机事件曾导致美中陷入一场严重的外交危机。上月,中国驱逐舰在南海逼近美舰,最近时仅41米,迫使后者转弯以避免相撞。
张军社4日对《环球时报》记者说,美国军舰打着所谓“航行和飞越自由”的幌子擅自进入中国领海或岛礁邻近海域炫耀武力,到了中国的家门口挑衅还不允许中国军舰识别查证和警告驱离,这纯粹是强盗逻辑。“这所谓的18次‘不安全或不专业相遇’没有一次是发生在美国西海岸或者夏威夷海空域,都是在美国军舰擅自进入中国领海或邻近海域时发生的,责任完全在美方。”
张军社表示,对擅自进入中国领海或邻近海域的美国军舰,中国海军都依法依规进行识别查证,并予以警告驱离。中国军队处理海空情况的行为符合国际法和国际惯例。美方一再的挑衅行动只会促使中国军队加强各项防卫能力建设。

US Navy: 18 unsafe encounters with China in 2016
US Navy: 18 unsafe encounters with China in 2016
Forced to zero distance: Chinese warships drive away from the South China Sea US ship photo exposure 1/8

On September 30, the US guided missile destroyer Decatur sailed into the waters of the Nansha Islands near the South Reef and the Red Gua Reef in China, claiming to carry out the so-called "freedom of navigation" and was eventually driven away by Chinese warships. The US military announced pictures of the "Decatur" guided missile destroyer and the Chinese Navy's 170 ship in the South China Sea.

Original title: The US Navy says there are 18 "unsafe encounters" with China. Experts: Why?

[Global Times reporter Guo Yuandan Wang Huicong] CNN reported on the 3rd that US military statistics show that since 2016, the US Navy has experienced 18 "unsafe or unprofessional encounters" with the Chinese military in the Pacific. Zhang Junshe, a researcher at the Institute of Naval Research, told the Global Times reporter on the 4th that the so-called "unsafe, unprofessional encounter" by the US was due to the unauthorized entry of US warships into the territorial waters of China's territorial waters or islands and reefs, which were too close to Chinese warships and caused air and sea forces on both sides. Close contact, its own behavior is the source of the sea and air accident.

According to CNN's report, US Pacific Fleet Commander and spokesman Christensen said that there have been 19 "unsafe or unprofessional encounters" with China and Russia since 2016, 18 of which were with China, 1 time. With Russia. During the same period, the US Navy and Iran experienced 50 such encounters, including 36 in 2016 and 14 last year.

According to sources, the "unsafe encounter" with China occurred in Trump's first year (2017), with at least three occurrences in February, May and July of this year. The US believes that Chinese warplanes have "unsafely intercepted" their naval reconnaissance planes. CNN said that in addition to the 18 encounters with the US Navy, the US Air Force also experienced an "unsafe encounter" with China during this period.

According to reports, the US Navy conducts hundreds of air and sea operations each year in the South China Sea, the East China Sea, the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan, while US officials say they take this "unsafe encounter" seriously. A US Navy official told CNN, "The safety of our military is of the utmost importance. We will be worried at any time when there is an insecurity." "To solve these accidents, the United States responded through appropriate diplomatic and military channels afterwards." The commentary said that such frequent "meetings" are increasing the possibility of collision or collision between the two sides, which triggered a crisis and even a conflict between the two major powers. The collision incident in the South China Sea in 2001 caused the United States and China to fall into a serious diplomatic crisis. Last month, Chinese destroyers approached the US ship in the South China Sea, only 41 meters recently, forcing the latter to turn to avoid collision.

Zhang Junshe told the Global Times reporter on the 4th that the US warships used the so-called "voyage and overflight freedom" to arbitrarily enter the Chinese territorial waters or the reefs adjacent to the sea to show off the force. At the doorstep of China, the Chinese warships were not allowed to identify and verify. Warning drive away, this is purely robber logic. "The so-called 18 "unsafe or unprofessional encounters" did not occur on the US West Coast or the Hawaiian Sea and Airspace. They occurred when US warships entered China's territorial waters or adjacent waters without authorization. The responsibility lies entirely with the US."

Zhang Junshe said that the Chinese navy is in accordance with the law to identify and verify US warships that enter the Chinese territorial waters or adjacent waters without authorization, and warned them to leave. The Chinese military’s handling of air and sea conditions is consistent with international law and international practices. The repeated provocations by the US will only encourage the Chinese military to strengthen its defense capabilities.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

China says US Navy is too bankrupted and weak to dream competition with us! So don't be silly Dotard!

https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2018-11-05/doc-ihmutuea7110670.shtml

新浪军事 > 军事深度>正文

新闻

美军要用400艘战舰对付中国海军 张召忠:基本不靠谱

2018年11月05日 12:06 新浪军事

这两年,自特朗普上台后,美国就一直宣称要发展更多的军舰,以此来应对威胁。
特朗普政府提出了一个“355艘军舰计划”,把它当做接下来30年的发展重点。据美国海军建议,这355艘军舰包括12艘航空母舰、104艘大型水面战舰、52艘小型水面战舰、38艘两栖战舰、66艘潜艇等。这就意味着未来30年内,美国海军要在军舰上下苦功夫。
XMMg-hnknmqx1105556.jpg

(来源:MCSA Daniel P。 Jackson Norgart/U.S。 Navy)
然而,最近美国似乎对355艘军舰的小目标并不满意,特意提出要增加更多的军舰,来应对中俄海军的威胁。
据美国《防务新闻》网站27日报道,美国智库“传统基金会”的最新研究称,为实现“威慑中俄”的目标,美国海军必须在2039年之前将舰队规模扩充到400艘。
OPIg-hnknmqx1105711.jpg

(来源:防务新闻)
这个400艘军舰计划相比之前的355艘,意味着美国海军将在2019-2039财年期间至少要增加1艘航空母舰、19艘新型小型水面舰艇、7艘新型两栖舰艇和22艘后勤补给舰。
l2BH-hnknmqx1105826.jpg

600艘军舰计划
这个传统基金会,比较眼熟,它是美国保守派重要智库之一,曾经是里根政府重要的政策顾问,负责对国家公共政策提供长远的咨询,这个研究是由退役的潜艇军官及分析师托马斯·卡兰德撰写。
传统基金会提出400艘军舰计划并不稀奇,在里根政府期间,当时也提出来一个600艘军舰的计划。当时的国际环境还处于美苏冷战时期,由于苏联发展了基洛夫级核动力巡洋舰,所以说能够对美国的航空母舰进行饱和攻击。
fc4p-hnknmqx1106020.jpg

(来源:U.S。 Federal Government)
为了应对苏联,1981年里根上台以后就任命了一个新的海军部长约翰·莱曼,莱曼上来之后就制订了一个600艘战舰的计划,包括20个航母战斗群、至少1700架飞机、4个各由一艘衣阿华级战列舰领军的水面战斗群、10个补给群、7个战时护航群与一支两栖舰队,构成美国海军的核心。
fE0s-hnknmqx1106159.jpg

(来源:Naval Sea Systems Command)
这个600艘军舰的计划的主要目的是策应里根政府的“灵活反应”战略。20世纪80年代初,里根提出了一个庞大的“战略防御倡议”(SDI计划),在外太空部署各种太空武器拦截苏联的导弹;二是发展以精确制导武器为主的高技术武器,用高技术打败苏联;三是推动核裁军进程,从而让苏联的核武器越来越少。美国通过这三个层级呢,削弱苏联的军事力量。
美国缺船吗?

rtWX-hktxqai2994758.jpg

争雄角力转坤轴:从此次中美军舰“撞击”看两国海军未来战略1/20
查看原图图集模式
10月1日美国海军学会(USNI)网站爆料,美国海军驱逐舰迪凯特(USS Decatur)于9月30日上午8:30左右,在南薰岛12海里范围内与中国海军驱逐舰发生“近距离接触”。该网站还指出,中美两艘驱逐舰一度仅相距45码(约41米),此后迪凯特舰进行了机动以避免碰撞。10月2日,美国海军方面又公布了当时由美军直升机拍摄的中美驱逐舰“体位”变化图。并进一步指出,此次与美舰进行“友好交流”的是052C型导弹驱逐舰兰州舰。就此,这条消息国外媒体也开始渲染:中美战舰差点发生了撞击。本期《出鞘》我们不妨廓清本次中美战舰“近距离接触”一事,就此谈谈中美两国海军战略现状和未来走向。(查看完整内容搜索微信公众号:sinamilnews)

后来到了克林顿执政时期,不再强调扩军备战,而是裁军撤军、削减军费,于是美国的舰艇规模有一定程度的缩减。
在二战结束后的一段时间内,美国海军的舰艇规模曾一度保持在2000艘左右,50年代后为1000艘水平,80年代末达到600艘舰艇的兵力规模。后来在军事技术革命浪潮的推动下,按照1993年制定的由海到陆的海军战略,舰艇规模又有很大削减,总的削减幅度在42-47%之间。海军人员也从52.6万人裁减到37.5-40万人,裁减比例分别为47%和24%,这是战后以来从没有过的最低兵力水平。
-iDn-hnknmqx1106342.jpg

(制图:马克)
大量的军力削减,导致航母、核潜艇也大多都被淘汰。其中包括所有的常规动力的航空母舰都退役,航空母舰保持10艘,水面舰艇从将近200艘削减到110艘。战列舰全部淘汰,巡洋舰除保留一级外所有核动力巡洋舰和常规巡洋舰全部退役,所有现役护卫舰和导弹艇全部退役。
BPJk-hnknmqx1106518.jpg

(制图:马克)
那么,美国现在“缺”船吗?据统计,截止目前,美国海军舰队共有286艘军舰。
JvYQ-hnknmqx1106601.jpg

(来源:USNI)
286艘军舰,相比上个世纪的2000艘是少,但是需要注意的是美国一艘航空母舰是10万吨,而中国的驱逐舰一艘才六七千吨,美国的一艘航母都抵上一二十艘驱逐舰了。比数量没意思,比比吨位。
除了吨位之外,美国的舰艇作战能力也非常强,那么,它弄这400艘军舰主要用来干什么?
6Wi3-hnknmqx1106762.jpg

1、满足13个航母打击群和12个远征打击群的需求;
2、提供向世界各主要地区部署的约100艘船舶的历史稳态需求;
3、有足够的能力来妥善维护其船只,并确保其水手得到充分的训练,保障即时战斗。
看来这才是要400艘船的目的吧,美国的战略意图是什么?
美国需要400艘船是需要应对两场重大的战争和冲突,保证能够进行轮岗,确保有维修的舰艇有作战的舰艇互不耽误。另外,美国到现在仍然奉行马汉的海权论,就是控制全球的海洋。围堵欧亚大陆,控制海上的16个咽喉要道,进而控制全球的海洋,然后对欧亚大陆、非洲、大洋洲……所有的大陆都要进行控制,进而称霸全球。
lSMV-hnknmqx1106872.jpg

(来源:USS Ronald Reagan/ US Navy Photo)
美国一直都有称霸的心,现在智库又提出400艘军舰是为了什么?它着急了。
美国的国家安全战略和国防战略现在认为中国是对美国的第一大威胁,俄罗斯是第二大威胁,另外还有伊朗、朝鲜也是威胁。
这样的判断,美国就认为中国现在向海外扩张走向深蓝的步伐加快,为了阻挡中国走向世界,美国就着急想要继续控制这些世界上重要的海峡通道,因此需要保证一定数量的军舰。
众所周知,美国的军舰在全球无处不在,来看看美国的军舰都部署到哪里了↓
Nn_V-hnknmqx1107092.jpg

(来源:USNI)
截至2018年10月,美国海军在全球部署了97艘军舰,第五舰队19艘,第六舰队27艘,印太司令部的第七舰队51艘。
哦,原来这么多军舰都部署到全球各地了,怪不得说“严重缺船”呢……
P4Mb-hnknmqx1107258.jpg

理想很丰满,现实很骨感
有句话说的好“理想很丰满,现实很骨感”,400艘军舰的目标是提出来了,但是钱呢?
据统计,为了在2039财年实现400艘海军的目标,美国需要每年额外增加40亿至60亿美元的开支,远远超过目前的造船计划预算。
而且近日,按照之前355艘军舰的计划来看,购买指定新建舰艇已经要花费6310亿美元(以2018年的美元价值计算),比2017财年计划估计的新建舰艇建造成本高出33亿美元。这次又提高到400艘,成本更高了。
Me_s-hnknmqx1107383.jpg

(来源:General Dynamics)
没有钱万事不能行,计划再多,没钱也是白搭,而且最近特朗普又决定要砍掉军费了。
据CNN10月18日报道,特朗普在17日突然召集内阁成员,告诉他们要求明年全方位削减5%的预算,也就是2020年军费要削减到7000亿美元。虽然7000亿美元还是挺多,占全球军费的近一半,但是目前美国下一步总的来讲是要削减军费,军费削减让美国军方很是惶恐,因为不说400艘军舰,就连355艘军舰的计划都可能都无法达到。
iT7x-hnknmqx1107484.jpg

(来源:US Navy Photo)
所以,传统基金会提出来的这个400艘军舰的计划,从经费预算来讲,这个计划基本上不靠谱。如此看来,这其实就是一个“要钱”的套路。(作者署名:局座召忠)
wcw_-hnknmqx1107681.jpg

Sina Military > Military Depth > Text
news
The US military will use 400 warships to deal with the Chinese navy. Zhang Zhaozhong: Basically unreliable
November 05, 2018 12:06 Sina Military

In the past two years, since Trump took office, the United States has been claiming to develop more warships in order to deal with the threat.

The Trump administration has proposed a "355 warship plan" as the development focus for the next 30 years. According to the US Navy, the 355 warships include 12 aircraft carriers, 104 large surface warships, 52 small surface warships, 38 amphibious warships, and 66 submarines. This means that in the next 30 years, the US Navy will work hard on warships.

(Source: MCSA Daniel P. Jackson Norgart/U.S. Navy)

However, recently the United States seems to be dissatisfied with the small targets of 355 warships, and specifically proposed to add more warships to deal with the threat of the Sino-Russian navy.

According to the US "Defense News" website on the 27th, the latest research by the US think tank "Traditional Foundation" said that in order to achieve the goal of "deterring China and Russia," the US Navy must expand the fleet size to 400 by 2039.

(Source: Defense News)

The 400 warships plan compared to the previous 355, meaning that the US Navy will add at least one aircraft carrier, 19 new small surface ships, seven new amphibious ships and 22 logistics supply ships during the fiscal year 2019-2039.

600 warship plans

This traditional foundation is familiar. It is one of the important think tanks of the American conservatives. It was an important policy adviser to the Reagan administration and was responsible for providing long-term advice to the national public policy. This study was carried out by retired submarine officers and analyst Thomas. Called by Callander.

It is not uncommon for the Heritage Foundation to propose a plan for 400 warships. During the Reagan administration, a plan for a 600 warship was also proposed. At that time, the international environment was still in the Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union. Since the Soviet Union developed the Kirov-class nuclear-powered cruiser, it was able to carry out saturation attacks on US aircraft carriers.

(Source: U.S. Federal Government)

In response to the Soviet Union, Reagan appointed a new naval minister, John Lehman, after he took office in 1981. After Lehman came up, he planned a 600 warship, including 20 aircraft carrier battle groups, at least 1,700 aircraft, and 4 The surface combat group led by an Iowa-class battleship, 10 supply groups, 7 wartime escorts and an amphibious fleet form the core of the US Navy.

(Source: Naval Sea Systems Command)

The main purpose of the plan for the 600 warships is to respond to the Reagan administration’s “flexible response” strategy. In the early 1980s, Reagan proposed a large "strategic defense initiative" (SDI plan) to deploy various space weapons in outer space to intercept Soviet missiles. Second, to develop high-tech weapons based on precision-guided weapons. Technology defeated the Soviet Union; thirdly, it promoted the process of nuclear disarmament, thus making the Soviet Union’s nuclear weapons less and less. Through these three levels, the United States has weakened the military power of the Soviet Union.

Is the US missing?
Struggling to turn the Kun axis: From the "impact" of the Sino-US warships, see the future strategy of the two navies 1/20

On October 1st, the US Navy Society (USNI) website broke the news that the US Navy destroyer USS Decatur was in close contact with the Chinese naval destroyer within 12 nautical miles of Nanxun Island at around 8:30 am on September 30. ". The site also pointed out that the two Chinese and American destroyers were only 45 yards (about 41 meters) apart, and the Decatur ship was maneuvered to avoid collision. On October 2, the US Navy announced the change of the "post position" of the Chinese and American destroyers photographed by US military helicopters. It is further pointed out that the "friendly exchange" with the US ship is the Lanzhou ship of the 052C guided missile destroyer. In this regard, the foreign media of this news also began to render: the Chinese and American warships almost hit. In this issue of "Sheathing", we may wish to clarify the "close contact" between the Chinese and American warships, and talk about the current status and future direction of the naval strategy between China and the United States. (View full content search WeChat public number: sinamilnews)

Later, when Clinton came to power, he no longer emphasized the expansion of the military and preparations for war, but the disarmament and withdrawal of troops and the reduction of military expenses. As a result, the size of the US ships has been reduced to a certain extent.

In the period after the end of World War II, the size of the US Navy's ships was once maintained at around 2,000. After the 1950s, it was 1,000. In the late 1980s, it reached the scale of 600 ships. Later, driven by the wave of military technology revolution, according to the sea-to-land naval strategy formulated in 1993, the size of the ship was greatly reduced, and the total reduction was between 42-47%. The number of naval personnel has also been reduced from 526,000 to 37.5-40 million, with reductions of 47% and 24% respectively. This is the lowest level of strength ever since the war.

(Cartography: Mark)

A large number of military forces have been cut, resulting in the elimination of most aircraft carriers and nuclear submarines. Among them, all conventionally powered aircraft carriers were retired, the aircraft carrier was maintained at 10, and the surface ships were reduced from nearly 200 to 110. The battleships were all eliminated. All cruiser cruisers and conventional cruisers were retired except for the first-class cruiser. All active frigates and missile boats were retired.

(Cartography: Mark)

So, is the United States now "lack" the ship? According to statistics, up to now, the US Navy fleet has a total of 286 warships.

(Source: USNI)

286 warships are less than the 2000 ships of the last century, but it should be noted that one US aircraft carrier is 100,000 tons, while the Chinese destroyer is only six or seven thousand tons. One American aircraft carrier is one. Twenty destroyers. More than the number is not interesting, than the tonnage.

In addition to the tonnage, the US ship's combat capability is also very strong. So, what do it do for the 400 warships?

1. Meet the needs of 13 aircraft carrier strike groups and 12 expedition strike groups;

2. Provide historical steady-state demand for approximately 100 vessels deployed to major regions of the world;

3. Have sufficient ability to properly maintain their vessels and ensure that their sailors are fully trained to ensure instant combat.

It seems that this is the purpose of 400 ships. What is the strategic intention of the United States?

The need for 400 ships in the United States is in response to two major wars and conflicts, ensuring that rotations can be carried out to ensure that the ships in which the ships are repaired do not fall into error. In addition, the United States still pursues Ma Han’s theory of sea power, which is to control the ocean of the world. Encircle the Eurasian continent, control the 16 throats of the sea, and then control the global ocean, and then control all continents of Eurasia, Africa, Oceania... and then dominate the world.

(Source: USS Ronald Reagan/ US Navy Photo)

The United States has always had a hegemonic heart. Now, why do think tanks propose 400 warships for what? It is in a hurry.

The US national security strategy and defense strategy now consider China to be the number one threat to the United States, Russia is the second biggest threat, and Iran and North Korea are also threats.

In this judgment, the United States believes that China is now expanding its pace of overseas expansion toward deep blue. In order to stop China from going global, the United States is anxious to continue to control these important strait passages in the world, so it is necessary to guarantee a certain number of warships.

As we all know, American warships are everywhere in the world, to see where the US warships are deployed.

(Source: USNI)

As of October 2018, the US Navy deployed 97 warships, 19 fifth fleets, 27 sixth fleets, and 51 seventh fleets of the Indian Army Command.

Oh, it turns out that so many warships have been deployed all over the world. No wonder that "severe ship shortage" is...

Ideal is full, the reality is very skinny

There is a saying that "the ideal is very full, the reality is very skinny", the goal of the 400 warships is proposed, but the money?

According to statistics, in order to achieve the goal of 400 navies in FY 2039, the U.S. needs to spend an additional $4 billion to $6 billion per year, far exceeding the current shipbuilding program budget.

Moreover, according to the plan of the previous 355 warships, the purchase of the designated new ship has already cost 631 billion US dollars (based on the value of the dollar in 2018), which is $3.3 billion higher than the estimated construction cost of the new ship in FY17. This time it has increased to 400 ships, and the cost is even higher.

(Source: General Dynamics)

No money can't be done, there are more plans, no money is no good, and Trump has recently decided to cut down on military spending.

According to CNN's October 18 report, Trump suddenly summoned members of the cabinet on the 17th and told them to ask for a 5% reduction in the budget for next year, that is, the military spending in 2020 should be reduced to 700 billion US dollars. Although the US$700 billion is still quite a lot, accounting for nearly half of the global military expenditure, the current US general is to reduce military spending. The military cuts have made the US military very fearful, because not to mention 400 warships, even 355 ships. The plans of the warships may not be reached.

(Source: US Navy Photo)

Therefore, the plan of the 400 warships proposed by the Heritage Foundation is basically unreliable in terms of budget. In this way, this is actually a routine of "requiring money." (Author's signature: Bureau of the call)

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://slide.mil.news.sina.com.cn/k/slide_8_90253_68368.html#p=1

燃到炸裂!中国空军歼10B矢量验证机首秀眼镜蛇机动

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看
2018.11.06 11:29:20

• WOg--hnknmqx5950660.gif

1 / 11
中国空军歼10B矢量推进验证机在珠海航展开幕式上进行了首秀,根据现场报道,这架歼10B装备中国国产涡扇10B矢量发动机,首次表演了著名的普加乔夫眼镜蛇机动。下面通过动图回顾歼10B验证机飞行表演的精彩瞬间。(部分图片鸣谢:Ds走近哈佛)

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• pQFY-hnknmqx5950639.gif

2 / 11
中国空军歼10B矢量推进验证机在珠海航展开幕式上进行了首秀,根据现场报道,这架歼10B装备中国国产涡扇10B矢量发动机,首次表演了著名的普加乔夫眼镜蛇机动。下面通过动图回顾歼10B验证机飞行表演的精彩瞬间。

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• PlXg-hnknmqx5950640.gif
3 / 11
中国空军歼10B矢量推进验证机在珠海航展开幕式上进行了首秀,根据现场报道,这架歼10B装备中国国产涡扇10B矢量发动机,首次表演了著名的普加乔夫眼镜蛇机动。下面通过动图回顾歼10B验证机飞行表演的精彩瞬间。

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• A9-e-hnknmqx5987011.gif
4 / 11

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• f8Ne-hnknmqx5950679.gif
5 / 11

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• UMDQ-hnknmqx5960197.jpg
6 / 11

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• lCXx-hnknmqx5960221.jpg
7 / 11

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• CX1g-hnknmqx5960244.jpg

8 / 11

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• dT-M-hnknmqx5960260.jpg
9 / 11

支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看

• Kq9R-hnknmqx5960296.jpg
10 / 11

Burning to burst! Chinese Air Force 歼 10B vector verification machine debut cobra maneuver

Support button flip through pictures list view

Full screen view

1 / 11
The Chinese Air Force's 歼10B vector propulsion verification machine made its debut at the opening ceremony of Zhuhai Airlines. According to the on-the-spot report, the 歼10B was equipped with the Chinese-made turbofan 10B vector engine and performed the famous Pugachev Cobra maneuver for the first time. The following is a review of the exciting moments of the 歼10B Verifier flight show. (Some pictures of thanks: Ds approached Harvard)

Burning to burst! Chinese Air Force 歼 10B vector verification machine debut cobra maneuver

Full screen view

2 / 11
The Chinese Air Force's 歼10B vector propulsion verification machine made its debut at the opening ceremony of Zhuhai Airlines. According to the on-site report, this 歼10B equipped with the Chinese-made turbofan 10B vector engine, performed the famous Pugachev Cobra maneuver for the first time. The following is a review of the exciting moments of the 歼10B Verifier flight show.

Full screen view

3 / 11
The Chinese Air Force's 歼10B vector propulsion verification machine made its debut at the opening ceremony of Zhuhai Airlines. According to the on-site report, this 歼10B equipped with the Chinese-made turbofan 10B vector engine, performed the famous Pugachev Cobra maneuver for the first time. The following is a review of the exciting moments of the 歼10B Verifier flight show.

Full screen view

4 / 11
The Chinese Air Force's 歼10B vector propulsion verification machine made its debut at the opening ceremony of Zhuhai Airlines. According to the on-the-spot report, the 歼10B was equipped with the Chinese-made turbofan 10B vector engine and performed the famous Pugachev Cobra maneuver for the first time. The following is a review of the exciting moments of the 歼10B Verifier flight show.

Support key flip through pictures list view

Full screen view

5 / 11
The Chinese Air Force's 歼10B vector propulsion verification machine made its debut at the opening ceremony of Zhuhai Airlines. According to the on-the-spot report, the 歼10B was equipped with the Chinese-made turbofan 10B vector engine and performed the famous Pugachev Cobra maneuver for the first time. The following is a review of the exciting moments of the 歼10B Verifier flight show.

Full screen view

6 / 11

Full screen view

7 / 11

Full screen view

8 / 11

Full screen view

9 / 11

Full screen view

10 / 11

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2018-11-06/doc-ihmutuea7374194.shtml

中国战机矢量推力航发测试画面曝光 比F22航发更复杂

中国战机矢量推力航发测试画面曝光 比F22航发更复杂

11月5日,中国自主研制的矢量推力发动机,终于在珠海航展首次官方曝光!
激动人心的中国矢量推力展品与视频,让人倍感振奋!珠海现场军迷纷纷评论:太嗨了!
HSwo-hnknmqx5229838.jpg

在刚刚曝光的中国自主研制的矢量推力发动机测试视频中,一种轴对称矢量推力喷气发动机,展现了偏离轴线最大角度约为15-22度的矢量推力控制能力!

BhO6-hnknmqx5083312.jpg

眼镜蛇机动震撼世界!我歼10验证机矢量航发细节曝光1/5
查看原图图集模式
新浪军事珠海航展现场报道:装有矢量喷管的歼10B战机首次现身珠海航展,成为军迷关注的焦点。这款轴对称矢量喷管航发具备哪些特点,其性能如何,新浪军事在珠海航展展馆内拍摄到了这款航发的细节介绍。

歼10战斗机配备这一轴对称矢量推力发动机,在2018珠海航展首次曝光亮相,已在互联网上引发极大的关注。而中国矢量推力发动机展品与视频的曝光,则给军迷带来极大惊喜!
LCaD-hnknmqx5229927.jpg

矢量推力,是指飞机能够控制喷气发动机推力偏离发动机轴线,获得直接偏向控制力的技术。对于歼10而言,矢量推力可以矢l提供额外的高机动控制能力,同时改善巡航等环节的飞行性能,缩短起飞降落距离,甚至减少油耗。
歼10这次展示矢量推力发动机,以及相关展品与视频曝光,也对中国未来战斗机发展工作而言有极大的标志性意义,这意味着该技术已经在中国走入成熟的应用时代,可令歼20等新一代战斗机获得更加出色的飞行性能,也令规划中的第6代战斗机可能可以通过矢量推力技术加上其他手段,实现取消垂直尾翼等未来战斗机关键性的隐身、减阻、减重设计。
即便在歼10等现有战斗机上,矢量推力技术可能令这些并不太多考虑隐身需求的老一代战斗机,能够更少的使用可能增大雷达散射截面积的各种空气操纵面的操作,甚至取消一些操纵面,节省成本和改善隐身能力。
对于歼10等追求机动能力的战斗机而言,矢量推力发动机技术带来的直接控制力,意义非比寻常,这令战斗机获得了额外的推力可控、角度可控的控制力,是空气操纵面无法实现的先进操纵手段。
歼10使用的矢量推力发动机,以及航展中出现的展品视频,是“轴对称”设计的矢量推力发动机,它的喷管由转向调节作动筒、喉道面积调节作动筒、调节环支承机构、喷管控制阀、耐热密封片等组成可以控制偏转的喷口系统,整体偏转,实现喷气方向偏转的操作。
视频展示了这一发动机在喷气方向偏转状态下,能以不同的推力状态工作,上图推力小,下图推力大。
M4Pk-hnknmqx5230061.jpg

eaNN-hnknmqx5230173.jpg

歼10这一轴对称矢量推力发动机技术,优于美俄第一代矢量推力技术中使用的折流板设计。后者在飞机发动机喷管后方增加3或4块偏转引流板,迫使发动机喷气偏转。折流板结构简单,成本较低,但只有很少一部分喷气实现片状,效率很低,自身重量也大。
可笑的是日本“心神”战斗机验证机依然用了这一方案,显示日本已经在军用航空科研方面被中国远远甩开。
与歼10轴对称矢量推力发动机技术可以比美的,是F-22战斗机使用的二元矢量推力发动机技术。二元矢量设计也相对简单,等同于更为密封的折流板设计,易于实现,在纵向或者横向偏转操作简单而准确,但是与歼10的走堆成设计相比依然有着结构笨重、内部气流损失大、任意方向的精确指向性差等缺点。
以下图片,集中体现了中国矢量推力发动机“轴对称”设计的以上优点:它可以指向后方0-15或22度内任意方向,喷口保持了传统战斗机喷气发动机尾喷管可进行大小与形状的优化操作能力。在二元矢量推力技术中,偏转与喷口尺寸形状变化不得不分为两个相对独立的部分进行。
U3Q4-hnknmqx5230230.jpg

vnir-hnknmqx5230297.jpg

SXQ_-hnknmqx5230466.jpg

AmcR-hnknmqx5230582.jpg

应当说,这次珠海航展出现的中国矢量推力发动机技术,想必只是中国军工相关成果的一小部分而已!我们将在未来看到歼20等先进战斗机使用相关技术,那时候中国战斗机的作战能力将又上一个台阶!(作者署名:空军世界)

Chinese fighter vector thrust test image exposure is more complicated than F22
Chinese fighter vector thrust test image exposure is more complicated than F22

On November 5th, the vector thrust engine independently developed by China was finally officially exposed at the Zhuhai Air Show!

Exciting Chinese vector thrust exhibits and videos are very exciting! Zhuhai live military fans have commented: Too embarrassing!

In the newly exposed vector thrust engine test video of China, an axisymmetric vector thrust jet engine exhibits a vector thrust control capability with a maximum off-axis angle of approximately 15-22 degrees!
Cobra maneuvering shocks the world! I 歼 10 verification machine vector navigation details exposure 1/5

Sina military Zhuhai air show live report: the 歼10B fighter with vector nozzle appeared for the first time at Zhuhai Air Show, becoming the focus of military enthusiasts. What are the characteristics of this axisymmetric vector nozzle, and its performance, Sina Military has captured the details of this aircraft in the Zhuhai Air Show Exhibition Hall.

The 歼10 fighter equipped with this axisymmetric vector thrust engine, which debuted at the 2018 Zhuhai Air Show, has drawn great attention on the Internet. The exposure of Chinese vector thrust engine exhibits and videos has brought great surprises to military fans!

Vector thrust refers to the technology that the aircraft can control the jet engine thrust to deviate from the engine axis and obtain direct bias control. For 歼10, vector thrust can provide additional high maneuverability, while improving flight performance in cruises, shortening takeoff and landing distances, and even reducing fuel consumption.

歼10 This demonstration of the vector thrust engine, as well as related exhibits and video exposure, is also of great significance to the development of China's future fighters, which means that the technology has entered a mature application era in China. The new generation of fighters such as the 歼20 will get better flight performance, and the planned 6th generation fighters may be able to use the vector thrust technology plus other means to eliminate the key stealth, drag reduction and weight reduction of future fighters such as the vertical tail. design.

Even on existing fighters such as the 歼10, vector thrust technology may make these older generation fighters that don’t think too much about stealth needs, and can use fewer air control surfaces that may increase the radar cross-sectional area, even Cancel some control surfaces, save costs and improve stealth ability.

For fighters such as the 歼10, the direct control of the vector thrust engine technology is of extraordinary significance. This gives the fighter an extra controllable controllable angle control and air control surface. Advanced manipulation methods that cannot be achieved.

The vector thrust engine used in the 歼10, as well as the exhibit video appearing in the air show, is a vector-thrust engine designed with "axisymmetric" design. Its nozzle is supported by a steering adjustment actuator, a throat area adjustment actuator, and an adjustment ring. The mechanism, the nozzle control valve, the heat-resistant sealing sheet and the like can control the deflection spout system, and the overall deflection realizes the operation of deflecting the jet direction.

The video shows that the engine can work in different thrust states in the direction of deflection in the jet direction. The thrust in the above figure is small, and the thrust in the figure below is large.

歼10 This axisymmetric vector thrust engine technology is superior to the baffle design used in the first generation of vector thrust technology in the United States and Russia. The latter adds three or four deflecting deflectors behind the aircraft engine nozzle, forcing the engine to deflect. The baffle has a simple structure and low cost, but only a small part of the jet is realized in a sheet shape, which is inefficient and has a large weight.

The ridiculous thing is that the Japanese "Heart" fighter verification machine still uses this program, showing that Japan has been far from being opened by China in military aviation research.

The 歼10 axisymmetric vector thrust engine technology can be compared to the US, which is the binary vector thrust engine technology used by the F-22 fighter. The binary vector design is also relatively simple, equivalent to a more sealed baffle design, easy to implement, simple or accurate in the longitudinal or lateral deflection operation, but still has a cumbersome structure and internal airflow compared to the 歼10 stacking design. Shortcomings such as large loss and poor directivity in any direction.

The following picture embodies the above advantages of the "axis-symmetric" design of the Chinese vector thrust engine: it can point in any direction from 0-15 or 22 degrees behind, and the nozzle maintains the size and shape of the conventional jet engine jet nozzle. Operational ability. In the binary vector thrust technique, the deflection and nozzle size changes have to be divided into two relatively independent parts.

It should be said that the Chinese vector thrust engine technology that appeared at the Zhuhai Air Show must be only a small part of the achievements of China's military industry! We will see the use of related technologies in advanced fighters such as the 歼20 in the future. At that time, the combat capability of Chinese fighters will reach a new level! (Author's signature: Air Force World)

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big 35-ton thrust Turbo Fan for CR-929 airliner:

https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2018-11-06/doc-ihmutuea7368724.shtml

中国最大涡扇航发亮相推力35吨 或将装备CR929(图)

中国最大涡扇航发亮相推力35吨 或将装备CR929(图)

GHzG-hnknmqx5164736.jpg

中国航发在珠海航展上面公开的AEF3500涡扇发动机,它是迄今为止推力最大的国产航空发动机
2018年珠海航展国产航空发动机进展如何最令人期待,中国航发在本次航展带来多个发动机参展,其中最震憾的就是AEF3500大涵道涡扇发动机,它是中国迄今为止推力最大的航空发动机。
根据中国航发产品命名规则,AEF3500里面的AE代表航空发动机、F代表风扇,编号*10就是发动机推力,因此可以推测AEF3500起飞推力达到35000公斤,也就是35吨,从这个指标来看,它的起飞推力与美国GE公司GENX、英国罗罗公司遄达1000相当或者相近,后面这两种发动机是波音787客机配套发动机,因此可以推测AEF3500应该是中俄联合研制的CR929客机配套发动机。
cvZd-hnknmqx5164826.jpg

它应该是国产CR929客机配套发动机

MwV8-fyvtmxe0135058.png

一样花开为底迟:中国离发动机强国的路还有多远1/22
查看原图图集模式
近日,国内杂志曝光了我国歼-10B战斗机换装推力矢量控制发动机试飞的图片,这也让从去年开始就传的沸沸扬扬的歼-10B战斗机换装推力矢量控制发动机的消息最终尘埃落定。也意味着我国在航空发动机领域的探索和投入终于又有了令人欣喜的成果。不过与世界其他航空工业强国相比,我国在航发领域仍有许多不足,未来我国能否在这些方面有所突破?本期《出鞘》我们就来谈谈我国航空发动机的未来。(查看完整内容搜索微信公众号:sinamilnews)

CR929是中国和俄罗斯联合研制新一代宽体客机,2017年计划启动,预计2025年首架原型机首飞,2030年左右投入运营,标准型CR929-600客机在三级布置条件下可以载客280人,最大起飞重量230吨左右,航程12000公里,这些指标与波音787-9相近,后者在三级布置条件下可以载客290,最大起飞重量254吨,最大航程14000公里,由于起飞重量增加,要求CR929配备动力强劲的发动机,特别是CR929客机还要考虑中国西部高原机场起降,所以发动机起飞推力比787-9还要高一些,从AEF3500指标来看,在起飞重量比后者的小情况下,起飞推力反而大于后者,起飞推重比超过0.3,根据相关资料,787-9配套GENX起飞推力大约是34吨,起飞推重比大约在0.27左右。
H5MJ-hnknmqx5165125.jpg

AEF3500推力比787-9发动机推力还要大一些
无可讳言,以中国航空发动机工业现在实力,研制AEF3500涡扇发动机这样先进大推力涡扇发动机可能还力不从心,保证研制进度也比较困难,因此CR929也有多种动力系统可供选择,这样既可以保证进度,也能够给用户更多选择,俄罗斯航空发动机也在为CR929宽体客机研制PD-35涡扇发动机,它是在俄罗斯最新PD-14涡扇发动机基础上发展而来,PD-35将会采用一系列先进技术,复合材料叶片、外涵道、陶瓷基复合材料等,计划在2025年之后进行实用,虽然俄罗斯航空发动机工业实力强于中国航空发动机工业,不过研制PD-35恐怕也不会那么容易,所以一般认为CR929客机也可以选择西方发动机,罗罗公司已经提出可以在遄达1000基础上为CR929客机研制配套发动机,按照罗罗公司说法,双方已经进行了接触,进一步明确CR929宽体客机动力需求和发动机规格。
HA6K-hnknmqx5165239.jpg

俄罗斯也在PD-14基础改进PD-35发动机

对于CR929客机来说,采用国产发动机有利于提高发动机国产化水平,降低成本和费用,也不会受制于人,民用客机行业壁垒森严,如果发动机这样关键系统受制于人,难免为受到人为打压,还有采用国产发动机也为CR929客机军用打下了坚实基础,CR929宽体客机载荷大、航程远、工作环境舒适,适合改装空中加油机、预警机和电子战飞机,例如我们熟悉的A330MRTT空中加油机就是在A330客机基础上改装而来,另外AEF3500发动机也可以用来升级运-20大型运输机,它的起飞推力是现有D-30KP-2起飞推力3倍左右,能够有效提高运-20最大起飞重量和载荷,甚至还可以在AEF3500为基础研制新一代巨型战略运输机,进一步增强中国空军战略/战役空运能力。(作者署名:小飞猪观察)

China's largest turbofan launches 35 tons of thrust or will be equipped with CR929 (Figure)
China's largest turbofan launches 35 tons of thrust or will be equipped with CR929 (Figure)

China Aerospace announced the AEF3500 turbofan engine at the Zhuhai Air Show. It is the most powerful domestically produced aero engine.

How is the most advanced domestic aircraft engine development in Zhuhai Air Show in 2018? China Aviation has brought a number of engines to participate in this air show, the most shocking of which is the AEF3500 large-ducted turbofan engine, which is China’s thrust so far. The largest aero engine.

According to the Chinese Airline Product Naming Rules, the AE in the AEF3500 represents the aero engine and the F represents the fan. The number *10 is the engine thrust. Therefore, it can be inferred that the AEF3500 takeoff thrust reaches 35,000 kg, that is, 35 tons. From this indicator, its The take-off thrust is equivalent to or similar to GE's GEX and the British Rolls-Royce Trent 1000. The latter two engines are engines for the Boeing 787 passenger aircraft. Therefore, it can be speculated that the AEF3500 should be the engine of the CR929 passenger aircraft jointly developed by China and Russia.

It should be the engine of the domestic CR929 passenger aircraft.
The same flower is the end of the day: How far is China's road from the engine country?

Recently, domestic magazines have exposed pictures of China's J-10B fighters' thrust vector control engine test flight, which also caused the news that the 歼-10B fighter jets to be loaded with thrust vector control engines from the beginning of last year was finally settled. It also means that China's exploration and investment in the field of aero-engines has finally had gratifying results. However, compared with other powerful aviation industry countries in the world, China still has many shortcomings in the field of aviation and aviation. Can China make breakthroughs in these areas in the future? In this issue of "Sheathing", let's talk about the future of China's aero engine. (View full content search WeChat public number: sinamilnews)

CR929 is a new generation of wide-body passenger aircraft jointly developed by China and Russia. It is scheduled to start in 2017. It is expected that the first prototype will fly in 2025 and will be put into operation around 2030. The standard CR929-600 passenger aircraft can carry passengers under the three-level layout. People, the maximum takeoff weight is about 230 tons, the range is 12,000 kilometers, these indicators are similar to the Boeing 787-9, the latter can carry passengers 290 under the three-level layout conditions, the maximum takeoff weight is 254 tons, the maximum range is 14,000 kilometers, due to the increase in takeoff weight The CR929 is required to be equipped with a powerful engine. In particular, the CR929 passenger aircraft should also consider the takeoff and landing of the western plateau airport in China, so the engine takeoff thrust is higher than the 787-9. From the AEF3500 index, the takeoff weight is smaller than the latter. In this case, the take-off thrust is larger than the latter, and the take-off thrust-to-weight ratio exceeds 0.3. According to relevant information, the 787-9 supporting GENX take-off thrust is about 34 tons, and the take-off thrust-to-weight ratio is about 0.27.

AEF3500 thrust is bigger than 787-9 engine thrust

It is no secret that with the current strength of the Chinese aero-engine industry, the development of the AEF3500 turbofan engine, such as the advanced large-thrust turbofan engine, may not be able to guarantee the development progress. Therefore, the CR929 also has a variety of power systems to choose from. The progress can also give users more choices. The Russian Aero Engine is also developing the PD-35 turbofan engine for the CR929 wide-body aircraft. It is based on the latest PD-14 turbofan engine in Russia. The PD-35 will Using a series of advanced technologies, composite blades, outer ducts, ceramic matrix composites, etc., is planned to be practical after 2025, although the Russian aero engine industry is stronger than the Chinese aero engine industry, but the development of PD-35 may not So easy, so it is generally believed that the CR929 passenger aircraft can also choose the Western engine. The Rolls-Royce company has proposed to develop a matching engine for the CR929 passenger aircraft based on the Trent 1000. According to the Rolls-Royce company, the two sides have already contacted each other to further clarify the CR929 wide body. Passenger aircraft power requirements and engine specifications.

Russia is also improving the PD-35 engine on the PD-14 basis.

For the CR929 passenger aircraft, the use of domestic engines is conducive to improve the localization of the engine, reduce costs and costs, and will not be subject to people. The civil passenger aircraft industry is very strict. If the engine is such a critical system, it will inevitably be artificially suppressed, and domestic engines will be used. It also lays a solid foundation for the military of the CR929 passenger aircraft. The CR929 wide-body passenger aircraft has large load, long range and comfortable working environment. It is suitable for the modification of aerial tankers, early warning aircraft and electronic warfare aircraft. For example, the familiar A330MRTT aerial tanker is based on the A330 passenger aircraft. Modified, the AEF3500 engine can also be used to upgrade the -20 large transport aircraft. Its takeoff thrust is about 3 times that of the existing D-30KP-2 takeoff thrust, which can effectively improve the maximum takeoff weight and load of the -20, and even A new generation of giant strategic transport aircraft can be developed based on the AEF3500 to further enhance the Chinese Air Force's strategic/deal air transport capabilities. (Author's signature: Xiaofei pig observation)

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2018-11-06/doc-ihmutuea7487066.shtml

sina_logo.png
qrcode01.png

新浪军事 > 中国军情>正文

新闻

新版直10ME堪称多面手除反装甲反潜外 还能吊运战车

2018年11月06日 14:26 参考消息

第十二届珠海航展即将开幕,记者有幸于11月5日最后彩排日提前进场采访,其中由中航工业研发的直-10ME“鹗”(又名鱼鹰)外贸型武直不仅是首次高调亮相,而且还一并展出了配套的“苍狼”轻型全地形战车,打出了以“鹗狼合击”立体作战的独特概念。此外,在直-10ME展出的配套武器系统中,还罕见出现了小型巡飞弹和ET60轻型反潜鱼雷,俨然一个“海陆空潜全打遍”的多面手形象,下面记者就分别从几个方面为您简析这种外贸型武直。
oMZ5-hnknmqx7033094.jpg

机尾视角拍摄的直-10ME,可见机尾上的“鹗”图案,以及向上布置的发动机排气口设计(红圈处)。
外形细节较武直-10“青出于蓝而胜于蓝”
单就整体外形来看,直-10ME与作为原型的武直-10区别不大,但仔细观察细节后,就会发现直-10ME是“青出于蓝而胜于蓝”。例如在机身两侧发动机的排气口布置上,直-10ME采用了类似美陆军AH-64D“长弓阿帕奇”Block Ⅱ(第二批次)后期型武直才有的排气口向上布置设计,经美军实战检验,这种设计可大幅降低直升机排气口的红外信号特征,从而降低被敌军红外制导导弹命中的概率。而对比同时展出的空军直-10K,排气口采用了向侧面布置设计,虽然也能在一定程度上降低红外信号特征,但略逊于直-10ME的排气口布局。
CNwN-hnknmqx7033268.jpg

美陆军AH-64D“长弓阿帕奇”Block Ⅱ后期型就采用了排气口向上布置设计
此外,直-10ME还在纵列座舱两侧分别加装了附加装甲板,可进一步增强抵御敌军中、小口径高射炮炮弹的直接命中或防空导弹的破片间接杀伤,从而提升直-10ME机组乘员的战场生存力。
配备小型无人机及巡飞弹可“超视距灭敌”
在直-10ME展出的配套武器弹药中,名为CM-501XA的小型巡飞弹和SW-6小型无人机引起了记者的注意。CM-501XA采用矩形弹体设计,不仅能一定程度上降低自身雷达反射截面积(RCS)信号,还便于根据不同作战需要,搭载不同的作战载荷,且配备了大展舷比机翼。
rsh7-hnknmqx7033470.jpg

直-10ME在纵列座舱两侧分别加装了附加装甲板(红圈处),可增强抵御敌军中、小口径高射炮炮弹的直接命
据现场工作人员介绍,CM-501XA的最大特点是发射后,能在战场上留空长达几十分钟,打击时间敏感性目标或者远程目标,并通过数据链将目标信息传送回载机。虽然巡飞弹并非新概念武器,以色列早在20世纪90年代就研发了“哈比”反辐射巡飞弹(亦称反辐射无人机),但将巡飞弹与武直两者结合起来,直-10ME还是首例,无疑能大幅增强后者的超视距打击能力。
kWUw-hnknmqx7033594.jpg

CM-501XA小型巡飞弹与直-10ME合影。
除CM-501XA外,一并展出的还有SW-6小型无人机,这种无人机早在2016年的珠海航展上就曾展出过,当时由外贸型的直-11WB轻型侦察攻击直升机挂载。与CM-501XA相同的是也采用了可折叠主翼设计,不同的是SW-6的尾部加装了尾桨动力系统,意味着该型无人机也具备相当长的留空时间。有人会问,那两者的作战用途上岂不是有重叠的部分?记者通过观察发现,或许中航工业是针对不同用户推出的这两种巡飞武器(无人机),与SW-6配套的武器可能是直-10ME右侧四联挂架挂载的CM502KG轻型空地导弹。
R8Db-hnknmqx7033765.jpg

SW-6小型无人机特写图,可见折叠式主翼以及尾桨动力系统。
按官方资料透露,这种导弹可由大、中型无人机挂载,也可由武直挂载,射程约为25公里,最大飞行速度1.1马赫,搭载11公斤重战斗部,可击穿1000毫米厚的均质装甲目标,在射程和战斗部重量方面已经超过了美军著名的AGM-114“地狱火”导弹(射程8千米,可搭载9公斤串联战斗部)。在依靠预先发射的SW-6小型无人机传回目标数据后,直-10ME可直接隐蔽发射CM502KG导弹,从类似俄军“铠甲S1”弹炮合一野战防空系统(配备导弹最大射程20千米)的射程外消灭装甲目标。
能挂载轻型鱼雷临时客串“反潜直升机”
如果说CM-501XA巡飞弹是直-10ME重视信息化作战的体现,那么在武器配置中出现ET60轻型鱼雷,可能就说明直-10ME的多用途作战能力又提上了新的台阶。先简要介绍下ET60鱼雷,这种324毫米轻型鱼雷是一种电动型反潜鱼雷,与热动力鱼雷相比,静音性能更强,不易被敌军潜艇所察觉,其航速42节,最大射程10千米,战斗部为45公斤,采用声自导寻的。据现场工作人员介绍,例如直-9级别(全重3.8吨)的轻型直升机都能挂载ET60鱼雷,对于最大起飞重量7吨级的直-10ME也不在话下。
Epo0-hnknmqx7033864.jpg

CM502KG轻型空地导弹(蓝白配色),其余为GB-25、GB-50制导炸弹以及机载激光干扰吊舱
但反潜作战对于直-10ME来说实际是一种临时的附加功能,毕竟从整体设计上,直-10ME是一种专用对地攻击的武直,并未像海军直升机一样配备声呐系统适用于反潜搜索。在执行反潜作战时,直-10ME仍需要友军反潜直升机或水面舰艇提供敌军潜艇的目标数据后,才能发动攻击,实际局限性很大。
EtNI-hnknmqx7034088.jpg

ET60轻型电动反潜鱼雷与直-10ME武直合影,翼下挂架可见一枚“天燕”90空空导弹
能吊运“苍狼”突击车实施空地立体作战
最后简析下直-10ME的这个最大“卖点”,吊运“苍狼”轻型全地形突击车实施立体作战。对于武直能够吊运一定重量的货物,这个在国内外还是比较新奇的概念,勉强沾边的例子是英军“阿帕奇”武直曾在2007年的阿富汗反恐战争期间,为营救被困战友,在两侧短舱上各外挂了一名士兵临时充当“突击运输机”短时间深入战区作战。但据现场工作人员透露,直-10ME的最大吊运能力可达3吨,对于作战全重仅为350千克的“苍狼”轻型突击车而言,是十分轻松的。
EtNI-hnknmqx7034088.jpg

根据车身后方的“嘉玲全域”标志判断,“苍狼”轻型突击车(实际是一种四轮全地形摩托)由国内以生产摩托闻名的嘉玲集团研发,在现场展出的TL-4轻型便携式反坦克导弹(采用图像制导)作战配置后,仅能搭载一名乘员。在执行立体联合作战时,直-10ME会通过在机身下方加挂网兜的方式吊运“苍狼”,目前尚不清楚能否在“苍狼”上搭载乘员的情况下,直-10ME能直接吊运,还是采用采用由直-10ME吊运战车至预定地点后,再由当地的友军士兵搭乘作战的方式。
DYas-hnknmqx7034197.jpg

搭载TL-4轻型反坦克导弹系统的“苍狼”轻型全地形突击车,地上可见吊运用的兜网
总体来看,比较可能的作战方式是由直-10ME吊运“苍狼”突击车至距离交战区还有一定距离的地点部署,由“苍狼”前出至特定区域侦察,并通过数据链将敌方目标数据传送给直-10ME,再由后者从视距外发动攻击,此时“苍狼”也可选择发射TL-4导弹进行补充攻击,确保完全摧毁目标。以“武直吊运突击车执行联合特战任务”的独特作战方式,由于尚无先例,未来究竟能有多大效能,仍需人们拭目以待。

Sina News Client Sina News Client
Sina Military > Chinese Military Intelligence > Text
news
The new version of the straight 10ME can be called a versatile hand in addition to anti-armor anti-submarine and can also hoist the chariot
November 06, 2018 14:26 Reference message

The 12th Zhuhai Air Show is about to open. The reporter was fortunate to enter the interview on November 5th, the last rehearsal day. The direct -10ME "鹗" (also known as the Osprey) developed by AVIC is not only the first high-profile appearance. Moreover, the matching "Wolf Wolf" light all-terrain vehicle was exhibited together, and the unique concept of "three-dimensional combat" was launched. In addition, in the supporting weapons system exhibited by Zhi-10ME, small cruise missiles and ET60 light anti-submarine torpedoes are rare, and a multi-faceted image of “sea, land, and air” is used. You briefly analyze this kind of foreign trade type.

The straight -10ME shot from the tail angle shows the "鹗" pattern on the tail and the upwardly arranged engine vent design (red circle).

The details are more straight than the 10" "green out of blue and better than blue"

As far as the overall shape is concerned, the straight-10ME is not much different from the Wuzhi-10 as the prototype, but after careful observation of the details, it will be found that the straight-10ME is "blue out of blue and better than blue". For example, in the exhaust port arrangement of the engine on both sides of the fuselage, the straight-10ME adopts an exhaust port similar to the US Army AH-64D "Longbow Apache" Block II (Second Batch). The layout design, after the US military actual test, this design can greatly reduce the infrared signal characteristics of the helicopter exhaust, thereby reducing the probability of hit by the enemy's infrared guided missile. Compared with the Air Force Direct-10K exhibited at the same time, the exhaust port is designed to the side, although it can also reduce the infrared signal characteristics to a certain extent, but slightly lower than the direct-10ME exhaust port layout.

US Army AH-64D "Longbow Apache" Block II late type has adopted the exhaust port upward layout design

In addition, the straight-10ME is also equipped with additional armor plates on both sides of the tandem cockpit to further enhance the direct hit of the enemy medium and small caliber anti-aircraft projectiles or the indirect killing of the anti-aircraft missiles, thereby enhancing the crew of the straight-10ME crew. Battlefield viability.

Equipped with small drones and cruise missiles to "over-the-horizon killing enemy"

Among the supporting weapons and ammunition exhibited at Zhi-10ME, the small cruise missile named CM-501XA and the SW-6 small drone caught the attention of the reporter. The CM-501XA adopts a rectangular projectile design, which not only reduces the radar reflection cross-sectional area (RCS) signal to a certain extent, but also facilitates different combat loads according to different operational needs, and is equipped with a large display ratio wing.

The Straight-10ME is equipped with additional armor plates (red circles) on both sides of the tandem cockpit to enhance the direct defense against enemy medium and small caliber anti-aircraft guns.

According to the on-site staff, the biggest feature of the CM-501XA is that it can be left on the battlefield for dozens of minutes after the launch, to combat time-sensitive targets or remote targets, and to transmit the target information back to the carrier through the data link. Although the cruise missile is not a new concept weapon, Israel developed the "Habi" anti-radiation cruise missile (also known as the anti-radiation drone) as early as the 1990s, but combined the cruise missile with the Wuzhi, straight -10ME It is still the first case, which will undoubtedly greatly enhance the latter's over-the-horizon strike capability.

The CM-501XA small cruise missile took a photo with the straight-10ME.

In addition to the CM-501XA, the SW-6 small drone was also exhibited. This drone was exhibited at the Zhuhai Air Show in 2016. At that time, the direct--11WB light type was used. The reconnaissance attack helicopter is mounted. The same as the CM-501XA, the foldable main wing design is also used. The difference is that the rear end of the SW-6 is equipped with a tail rotor power system, which means that the UAV also has a long clearance time. Some people may ask, is there any overlap between the operational uses of the two? The reporter observed that perhaps AVIC is the two types of patrol weapons (unmanned aerial vehicles) launched for different users. The weapons associated with SW-6 may be the CM502KG light open space mounted on the right-to-four quadrilateral pylon. missile.

A close-up view of the SW-6 small drone, showing the folding main wing and the tail rotor power system.

According to official sources, the missile can be mounted by large and medium-sized UAVs, or it can be mounted by Wuzhi. It has a range of about 25 kilometers and a maximum flight speed of Mach 1.1. It is equipped with a 11kg heavy warhead and can penetrate 1000mm thick. The homogeneous armor target has surpassed the US military's famous AGM-114 Hellfire missile in terms of range and warhead weight (range of 8 kilometers, can carry 9 kg series warhead). After relying on the pre-launched SW-6 small drone to return the target data, the straight-10ME can directly covertly launch the CM502KG missile, from a similar Russian armored S1 missile to a field air defense system (with a missile with a maximum range of 20 thousand) The range of meters) eliminates the armor target.

Can be used to mount light torpedo temporary guest "anti-submarine helicopter"

If the CM-501XA cruise missile is a manifestation of the direct-10ME's emphasis on information-based operations, the emergence of the ET60 light torpedo in the weapon configuration may indicate that the multi-purpose combat capability of the straight-10ME has reached a new level. First, the ET60 torpedo is briefly introduced. This 324mm light torpedo is an electric anti-submarine torpedo. Compared with the thermodynamic torpedo, it has stronger silent performance and is not easily detected by enemy submarines. Its speed is 42 knots and its maximum range is 10 thousand. M, the warhead is 45 kilograms, using acoustic guidance. According to the on-site staff, for example, a light helicopter of the straight-9 class (3.8 tons in total weight) can mount the ET60 torpedo, and the straight-10ME with a maximum takeoff weight of 7 tons is not a problem.

CM502KG light air-to-ground missile (blue and white color), the rest are GB-25, GB-50 guided bombs and airborne laser jamming pods

However, anti-submarine warfare is actually a temporary additional function for the straight-10ME. After all, from the overall design, the straight-10ME is a kind of dedicated ground attack, and it is not equipped with a sonar system like a naval helicopter for anti-submarine search. . In the implementation of anti-submarine warfare, the Zhi-10ME still needs the target data of the enemy submarine provided by the friendly anti-submarine helicopter or the surface warship before it can launch the attack, and the actual limitation is very large.

The ET60 light electric anti-submarine torpedo and the straight -10ME take a straight photo, the wing under the pylon can be seen a "Tianyan" 90 air-to-air missile

Can lift the "Wolf" assault vehicle to carry out the three-dimensional combat of the open space

Finally, a brief analysis of the biggest "selling point" of the direct -10ME, lifting the "Wolf" light all-terrain assault vehicle to carry out three-dimensional combat. For Wuzhi to be able to lift a certain weight of goods, this is a relatively novel concept at home and abroad. The example of reluctance is that the British "Apache" Wu Zhi once rescued the trapped comrades during the 2007 Afghanistan war on terrorism. A soldier attached to each side of the short cabin temporarily served as an "Assault Transporter" for a short period of time to fight in the theater. However, according to the on-site staff, the maximum lifting capacity of the straight-10ME can reach 3 tons, which is very easy for the "Wolf" light assault vehicle with a total combat weight of only 350 kg.

Judging from the "Jialing Global" logo at the rear of the car body, the "Cang Wolf" light assault vehicle (actually a four-wheel all-terrain motorcycle) was developed by the Jialing Group, which is famous for producing motorcycles in China, and exhibited TL-4 on the spot. Lightweight portable anti-tank missiles (with image guidance) can only be equipped with one occupant. In the implementation of the three-dimensional joint operation, the straight-10ME will lift the "Wolf" by attaching a net pocket under the fuselage. It is not clear whether it can be carried on the "Wolf". Direct lifting, or the use of the straight-10ME lifting chariot to the intended location, and then the local friendly soldiers to fight.

The "Wolf" light all-terrain assault vehicle equipped with the TL-4 light anti-tank missile system, the ground can be seen on the ground

Overall, the more likely method of combat is to deploy the "Dang Wolf" assault vehicle from the straight-10ME to a certain distance from the combat zone, from the "Wolf" to the specific area for reconnaissance and through the data link. The enemy target data is transmitted to the straight-10ME, and then the latter launches the attack from the line of sight. At this time, the "Wolf" can also choose to launch the TL-4 missile for supplementary attacks to ensure complete destruction of the target. With the unique mode of operation of "Wuzhi hoisting assault vehicles to carry out joint special operations missions", it is still necessary to wait and see how effective the future will be because there is no precedent.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
武直10ME is not only upgraded with engines strong enough to beat Apache at Himalayas highland performance, it now comes with SUICIDE DRONE MISSILE and Hoisted Missile ATV buggy below.

The suicide drone is a cruise missile that can fly more than 30mins as a drone, to spy to find targets to check kill and send back video and photos, but it will not be recovered like other drones, after using it, it will be used as a cruise missile to dive down and explode and kill enemy like a cruise missile.

In war zones there are my shoulder fired anti-aircraft missiles to kill the helicopters, or light vehicles fitted with similar IR tracking anti-aircraft missiles meant to kill helicopters, this drone is to fix them, find them kill them, and also to check other combat kills and spy all sorts of target without exposing the helicopter gunship to risks.

The exhibit of this suicide drone / missile in 2 versions, one blue white and one dark green colored. All with folded wings that unfold after launched from gunship.

The ATV is All Terrain Vehicle 4WD, carry warrior and missile hosted below the gunship, these are tac -team with pilots. They go and kill anti-aircraft shooters basically and guide pilots' gunfire from ground observations. Then flee by hoisting to withdraw.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
PL-10E A-A missile performance exceeded USAF AIM9X, and maneuver up to 60G G-force, no pilot can escape. It can do over-shoulder firing = shoot backward at the enemy right behind yourself.

https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2018-11-08/doc-ihmutuea8080561.shtml

我军在珠海航展亮相两项尖端技术 可助歼20猎杀F22

我军在珠海航展亮相两项尖端技术 可助歼20猎杀F22

本次珠海航展上,八一飞行队和空军的歼10已同时亮相,作为十年前首次参展的“老兵”,本次参展,除了 “眼镜蛇”等空中机动表演以外,其细节和武器更让军迷圈遐想不断。
khRS-hnprhzw1477793.jpg

矢量技术歼10C本次航展航展上的抢眼度堪比堪比歼20

YHB_-hnknmqx6807796.jpg

威龙振国威!我歼20战机航展炫技机身拉起涡流1/9
查看原图图集模式
11月6日,第十二届中国国际航空航天博览会(即“珠海航展”)正式拉开帷幕。中国空军歼20战机编队亮相进行了精彩的飞行表演,展示了超强的机动能力。(摄影:门广阔)

近日,一架带有矢量喷口的歼10C迅速成为刷屏热点。因为这标志着歼10的机动性迅猛提高,甚至有人其推力矢量的水平已超越了苏35两代之多!有的研究者直言,见到改进型歼10,让人忘了苏35。
YUx1-hnprhzw1477918.jpg

苏35的推力矢量喷管,矢量技术上已被歼10大幅度超过
苏霍伊系列的飞控系统较落后,特别是矢量介入的调校效果很差,印度人驾驶的苏30MKI在模拟演习中曾被美军F15“暴打”,必然与其相关。尽管苏35和改进歼10的推力矢量喷管看着差别不大,但苏35的推力矢量采用万向接头式,导致偏转角度不足,高速偏转时飞行阻力加大,俯仰速度也不足;而歼10的推力矢量是作动环式,可以达到360度全方位机动,偏转角度也达到60度每秒,相当于苏35的四倍!
ahHv-hnprhzw1478145.jpg

歼10的推力矢量可以做到360度机动,世界一流
歼10本身采用放宽静安定度布局和大面积三角翼,素来以轻捷著称,但由于鸭翼和主翼存在位置问题和早期发动机技术限制,所以大仰角飞行的潜力一直没被发掘。而矢量推力发动机的出现瞬间提高了歼10的机动性极限,同时歼10发动机的改进,使其抗喘振效能大大提高,避免了故障。
说起近距离格斗战,就不能不说我国战斗机的新“佩剑”:霹雳10空空导弹。本次珠海航展,霹雳10E外贸型亮出了寒光。霹雳10是我国研发的第四代空空导弹,技术团队相继战胜了多元/红外成像探测及抗干扰、高速飞行器气动光学干扰、飞行器超大攻角飞行控制、高敏捷快速转弯稳定控制等世界级难题。现在,霹雳10的性能不在美国AIM9X之下,达到世界顶尖水平。
kP5N-hnprhzw1478369.jpg

霹雳-10E是霹雳10空空导弹外贸版
霹雳10可谓专门针对四代机空战时代的空空导弹,它的发射离轴角高达180度,远超老式导弹的30度,可击落进入我机前半球任何方位的敌机,甚至发射后反向反击追尾敌机。不但如此,它的极限过载超过了60G,也就是说,一旦被锁定,敌机飞行员技术再高,敌机机动性再厉害,也插翅难逃。最厉害的是,它不但采取热成像红外探测方式,而且其凝视视红外焦平面阵列在处理速度上完胜扫描型的红外焦平面阵列成像,由此,雷达隐形绝招面对霹雳10将很可能无用武之地。
未来战争中,如果两个具备研发四代机能力的国家交战,双方的电子战干扰能力必然空前强大,这种情况会让战场透析度骤降,机载雷达效率折扣甚至失灵,而远距和中距导弹导弹也会随之失效。另外,根据美军军演的结果,F22部队内对抗时,机载雷达和雷达导引头的空空导弹经常无法探测到目标。此时,空战距离的降低会导致近距离格斗战爆发。
xEJK-hnprhzw1478454.jpg

歼20飞行员的瞄准头盔
此时,战斗机本身机动性将再度成为胜负关键,F22曾依靠超群的机动性,即使在面对“违规”模式机动的三代机对手,也轻松完胜。随着我国矢量技术的成熟,加上歼20即将换装推力猛增的国产发动机,就为我军带来第一张近战王牌;同时,近战性能强化的霹雳10在我国新型瞄准头盔控制下发射,这是第二张近战王牌。

用成熟机型作为载体,实现新战机技术设备的验证,已成为各国空军多年的准则了。此次现身珠海的4架歼20中,已有一架换装了改进型的WS10发动机,可以预想,矢量技术和霹雳10空空导弹等杀器部署于歼10部队,不光是我国三代机部队的提升,也是为歼20做出的技术验证。不久的将来,矢量技术融入换发后携带霹雳10空空导弹的歼20,基本水到渠成,那时,歼20将全方面抗衡甚至超越F22。(作者署名:迷彩派)

Https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2018-11-08/doc-ihmutuea8080561.shtml

Our army unveiled two cutting-edge technologies at the Zhuhai Air Show to help 猎20 to hunt F22

Our army unveiled two cutting-edge technologies at the Zhuhai Air Show to help 猎20 to hunt F22

At the Zhuhai Air Show, the Bayi flight team and the Air Force's 歼10 have also appeared at the same time. As the “veteran” who participated for the first time ten years ago, this exhibition, in addition to the air motorized performances such as “Cobra”, its details and weapons are even more Let the military fans think about it constantly.

Vector technology 歼 10C eye-catching at this air show air show comparable to comparable 歼 20

Weilong Zhen Guowei! I 歼 20 fighter air show sleek body pull up vortex 1 / 9

On November 6, the 12th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition (Zhuhai Air Show) officially kicked off. The Chinese Air Force's 歼20 fighter formation debuted a wonderful flight show, demonstrating super maneuverability. (Photo: The door is wide)

Recently, a 歼10C with a vector nozzle quickly became a hot spot for the screen. Because this marks the rapid increase of the mobility of the 歼10, and even the level of its thrust vector has surpassed the Su 35 two generations! Some researchers bluntly said that seeing the improved 歼10, people forget the Su 35.

Su 35's thrust vector nozzle, vector technology has been greatly exceeded by 歼10

The flight control system of the Sukhoi series is relatively backward, especially the adjustment effect of vector intervention is very poor. The Su-30MKI driven by the Indians was beaten by the US military F15 in the simulation exercise, which is inevitably related to it. Although the thrust vector nozzle of the Su 35 and the modified 歼 10 are not much different, the thrust vector of the Su 35 adopts a universal joint type, resulting in insufficient deflection angle, increased flight resistance at high speed deflection, and insufficient pitch speed; The thrust vector of 10 is an actuating ring type, which can achieve 360-degree maneuvering, and the deflection angle is also 60 degrees per second, which is equivalent to four times that of Su 35!

歼10's thrust vector can achieve 360 degree maneuvering, world class

The 歼10 itself has a relaxed static stability layout and a large-area delta wing, which is known for its lightness. However, due to the positional problems of the canard and main wing and the limitations of early engine technology, the potential for large-angle flight has not been explored. The appearance of the vector thrust engine instantly increased the maneuverability limit of the 歼10, and the improvement of the 歼10 engine greatly improved the anti-surge performance and avoided the malfunction.

Speaking of close combat fighting, you can't help but say the new "sabre" of our fighter jets: 霹雳10 air-to-air missiles. At this Zhuhai Air Show, the 霹雳10E foreign trade model showed a cold light.霹雳10 is the fourth generation of air-to-air missile developed by China. The technical team has overcome world-class problems such as multi-infrared imaging detection and anti-interference, high-speed aircraft aero-optical interference, aircraft over-angle angle flight control, and high agility and fast turn stability control. Now, the performance of 霹雳10 is not under the US AIM9X, reaching the world's top level.

霹雳-10E is 霹雳10 air-to-air missile foreign trade version

霹雳10 can be described as an air-to-air missile for the fourth-generation aircraft air combat era. Its launch off-axis angle is as high as 180 degrees, far exceeding the 30-degree of the old-fashioned missile. It can shoot down enemy aircraft entering any direction in the front half of the aircraft, even after launch. Counterattack the enemy aircraft. Not only that, its ultimate overload exceeds 60G, which means that once locked, the enemy pilot technology is higher, the enemy aircraft is more powerful, and it is difficult to escape. The most powerful thing is that it not only adopts thermal imaging infrared detection, but also its gaze-view infrared focal plane array is superior to the scanning-type infrared focal plane array imaging in processing speed. Therefore, the radar invisible trick will face the use of 霹雳10 will probably be useless. The land of Wu.

In the future war, if two countries with the ability to develop four generations of machines engage in war, the electronic warfare interference capability of both sides will be unprecedentedly strong. This situation will cause the dialysis degree of the battlefield to plummet, and the airborne radar efficiency discount or even failure, and the distance and Medium-range missiles will also fail. In addition, according to the results of the US military exercise, air-to-air missiles of airborne radar and radar seekers are often unable to detect targets during the F22 forces. At this point, the reduction in air combat distance will lead to the outbreak of close combat.

歼20 pilot's aiming helmet

At this point, the fighter's own mobility will once again become the key to winning and losing. The F22 has relied on superior mobility, even in the face of the "violation" mode of mobile three-generation aircraft opponents, it is easy to win. With the maturity of China's vector technology, coupled with the domestic engine that is about to change the thrust of the 歼20, it will bring the first melee ace to our army. At the same time, the 近10 with melee performance enhancement will be launched under the control of our new aiming helmet. This is the second melee ace.

The use of mature models as carriers to verify the technical equipment of new fighters has become the norm for many years of air force in various countries. One of the four rafts 20 that appeared in Zhuhai has been replaced with a modified WS10 engine. It is expected that vector technology and 霹雳10 air-to-air missiles will be deployed in the 歼10 force, not only the third-generation aircraft of China. Improvement is also a technical verification for 歼20. In the near future, the vector technology will be integrated into the 歼20 with 霹雳10 air-to-air missiles after the re-issuance. Basically, the 歼20 will compete in all aspects and even surpass F22. (Author's signature: Camouflage)

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2018-11-08/doc-ihnprhzw2003898.shtml

张召忠谈歼10B在珠海秀超机动:看它表演都忘了苏35

张召忠谈歼10B在珠海秀超机动:看它表演都忘了苏35

2018年11月6日是珠海航展公共开放日的第一天,要问问笔者我的感觉,那下面这张图可以完美形容↓
6e7h-hnprhzw1992374.jpg

(作者自制图)
歼-10TVC:“意不意外?惊不惊喜?”
歼-20:“我歼20出师未捷。。。。。。。没想到被你抢了风头!咳咳咳”
看他扭屁股,忘了苏三五
可以说,昨天珠海航展就是中航工业的歼-10矢量技术验证机的舞台,短短几分钟的动态飞行展示引爆了全场!大仰角拉起、J-TURN、眼镜蛇机动、落叶飘、赫伯斯特一系列特技动作看得人应接不暇。反正只要是目前飞机能做的经典过失速飞行动作它全做了。
看着视频和照片里歼-10TVC各种近乎极限的“操作”,看它灵活的矢量喷口,我只想说:“看它扭屁股,忘了苏三五。”一时间笔者的朋友圈里,什么矢量喷口、眼镜蛇机动、过失速飞行、电传飞控都成了“热词”。
HHDv-hnprhzw1992501.jpg

准备开始飞行的歼-10 矢量技术验证机,注意其前部的DSI鼓包进气道
(图源中航工业)
打住!打住!咱们说正题!!!
俗话说外行看热闹,内行看门道。虽然咱的确不是什么内行,但作为“非典型性资深军迷”,咱们不得挖一挖更深一点的东西,看出更多的门道出来么?
眼镜蛇动作?全靠矢量和飞控
a7rd-hnprhzw1992714.jpg

歼-10矢量验证机眼镜蛇机动瞬间
(图源:钋-210/摄)
很多人关注于“眼镜蛇机动”,其实主要是因为眼镜蛇动作本身观赏性与知名度相对于其他特技动作更高。没错,这次歼-10 的飞行是中国自研飞机第一次公开做出眼镜蛇动作,有它特殊的历史纪念价值与意义。但说有多大难度,就有点夸张了。
我们知道眼镜蛇动作最早是由1989年巴黎航展上苏联试飞员普加乔夫飞出的,所以也叫普加乔夫眼镜蛇动作。普加乔夫用在当时只装备传统发动机喷口与原始电传飞控的Su-27飞出这个动作是非常厉害的,在当时那种技术条件下,能做这个动作的飞机只有Su-27与几名顶级试飞员。

UGhB-hnknmqx6706105.jpg

赢得满堂喝彩!我歼10B验证机眼镜蛇机动高清猛图1/6
查看原图图集模式
中国空军歼10B矢量推进验证机在珠海航展开幕式上进行了首秀,根据现场报道,这架歼10B装备中国国产涡扇10B矢量发动机,首次表演了著名的普加乔夫眼镜蛇机动。(摄影:门广阔)

早期的眼镜蛇并不是设计时就考虑到的,而是在一次飞行当中偶然发现的。整个动作过程是:首先飞机从300公里的速度低速进入,然后拉起至攻角达到70度左右后,慢慢推杆回落。整个过程中(拉杆达到70度攻角)是不可控的。
就是说飞机在这个过程中由于再也无法有更多的剩余能量来维持飞机作其他的动作而只能靠惯性来恢复到起始位置。在这个过程中无法发射导弹!又因为在这个过程中飞机的速度太慢,远低于正常空战所需要的速度而没有实战意义。所以现实中不可能有飞行员没事飞个眼镜蛇玩,这个时候如果用导弹攻击的话,他连躲得剩余动能都没有!
当然,在国际航展上对航电与武器效能展示相对困难、安全限制也多。展示飞机的机动性便成了航展表演的首要任务,所以眼镜蛇动作更多的是向外界展示苏霍伊机型优良的气动布局与飞控能力。
QYnL-hnprhzw1992960.jpg

Su-27做眼镜蛇动作瞬间
(图源简氏图鉴)
但这一切在矢量喷口技术与四轴电传飞控技术面前,难度就大大降低了,新一代战斗机就很容易做出这个动作。目前采用了矢量喷口及高推比的发动机和可靠四轴电传飞控的战斗机在完成眼镜蛇机动的过程中全程可控。可以说整个机动过程已经不是整体,而是进行了切分。
-u4q-hnprhzw1993197.jpg

歼-10矢量验证机眼镜蛇动作全过程分解图
(图源中航工业)
在矢量喷口与电传飞控的帮助下,飞行员在拉杆直道最大攻角的过程中就可以发射导弹,而且在这时还可以完成瞬间的机头指向。新一代战机可以以攻角接近60度的姿态持续保持飞行并且做动作。这意味什么呢?意味着这个过程里战斗机可以完成瞄准、发射全过程。
而早期的苏式战机在这个过程停留2—3秒,无法满足导弹瞄准需要的时间,更不用谈发射导弹。最著名的例子是美国在X-31验证机、F-16MATV、F-15ACTIVE、F-18 HARV等一系列矢量验证机项目飞行之中都做出过“眼镜蛇动作”。
MH5Q-hnprhzw1993325.jpg

美国F-16MATV眼镜蛇动作瞬间
(图源NASA)
再说说矢量喷口
从目前所有的视频、照片与信息来分析推测,可以说这次公开的歼10矢量技术验证机采用的是轴对称三元矢量喷管技术。
什么是三元矢量喷口?别着急咱们先说说什么是矢量喷口。其实简单讲,在飞机发动机喷口后面装上由电传飞控控制的导流装置,靠改变挡焰板的偏向调整来增强战机的机动性与抗失速性能。
其实早期的矢量验证机就是直接在传统发动机喷口加装了三片导流片来达到技术要求。比如80年代末美德合作的X-31研究机就采用的这种“原始”的矢量偏流板。该机在通用电气F404-GE-400涡扇发动机尾喷口处安装了三片推力偏流板,可作正负10度的偏转,并能长时间承受最高1500度高温。
X-31用来验证推力矢量技术结合先进飞控系统的可行性,用推力矢量技术和鸭翼来实现常规飞机无法完成的大迎角机动。当然这种矢量偏流板只是矢量喷管成熟之前的过渡设计。也由于其设计过于简陋,偏流板之间漏气严重,矢量推力效果欠佳,基本上就是淘汰的命。
aw3l-hnprhzw1993568.jpg

美德联合验证机X-31尾部矢量挡板
(图源NASA)
后来,随着航空发动机技术的发展与电传飞控技术的成熟,真正意义上的矢量喷口出现了。当然科技树也是点出来了好几个分叉,走出了完全不同的技术道路。根据外形区分:一个是轴对称喷管(传统的圆形喷管外观),另一个是矩形喷管(F-22战斗机);根据矢量活动方向区分:一种是只能上下偏转的二元喷管(以俄罗斯“侧卫”系列战斗机为代表),另一种是可做全向偏转的三元喷管(歼-10矢量验证机)。
oB7T-hnprhzw1993714.jpg

F-22的二元矩形矢量喷管
(图源USAF)
d49n-hnprhzw1993858.jpg

Su-57战斗机上的二元轴对称矢量喷管
(图源YOUTUBE)
Coln-hnprhzw1994046.jpg

歼-10矢量验证机采用的轴对称三元矢量喷管
(图源bassman1)
虽然矢量尾喷管的设计原理简单,但纵观战斗机发展史,世界各国即使先后已经研究出多种矢量尾喷管,可实际进入现役的型号却寥寥无几。这主要是因为矢量喷口对制造材料和飞机电传飞控技术要求非常高,所以研制长寿命、高可靠性、轻重量的矢量尾喷管并非易事。
我国的航空工业很早就对矢量发动机技术做了重点立项研究。此次歼-10矢量验证机所采用的就是相对先进的轴对称三元矢量喷管技术。早在2003年12月15日,工程院院士、航空动力工程专家刘大响教授就在央视《百家讲坛》栏目《飞翔的动力》中证实我国606、624所自行研制的轴对称矢量喷管已经进行台架测试,运转得非常成功,而且比国外同类产品更加灵活。如今歼-10矢量验证机在珠海航展上的公开飞行说明我国在矢量喷管上的研究已经实用化。
tYdG-hnprhzw1994360.jpg

歼-10矢量验证机全图
(图源简氏防务)
历史会记住今天

说了这么多关于矢量喷口的技术与特技飞行的事情,反而感觉有些“喧宾夺主”了。其实无论如何,今天都是我们中国航空工业历史性的一天。歼-10矢量验证机的飞行向全世界证明我们不仅有优秀的气动布局设计更有实用化的矢量喷口与可靠的电传驱动技术。要知道这些技术是研制一型先进战斗机的关键技术。
如今中国航空工业是处处“开花结果”,我们军迷也是高兴的如同“天天过节”。我们可以预见的是,中国航空工业腾飞远航的那一天即将来临!(作者署名:局座召忠)

Zhang Zhaozhong talks about 歼10B in Zhuhai Xiu Chao’s maneuver: watching it perform, forgetting Su 35
Zhang Zhaozhong talks about 歼10B in Zhuhai Xiu Chao’s maneuver: watching it perform, forgetting Su 35

November 6th, 2018 is the first day of Zhuhai Airshow Public Open Day. I want to ask the author what I feel. The picture below can be described as perfect.

(author's homemade map)

歼-10TVC: "Is it unexpected? Is it a surprise?"

歼-20: "I am a 20-year-old teacher.... I didn't expect you to be robbed of the limelight! Cough and cough"

Watching him twist his butt, forgetting Su Sanwu

It can be said that the Zhuhai Air Show yesterday was the stage of AVIC's 歼-10 vector technology verification machine. The dynamic flight display in just a few minutes detonated the audience! The large elevation angle pulls up, J-TURN, Cobra maneuver, deciduous float, and Herbst's series of stunts can't be overwhelmed. Anyway, as long as it is the classic over-stall flight action that the aircraft can do now, it is all done.

Looking at the video and photos of the 歼-10TVC all kinds of near-limit "operation", look at its flexible vector nozzle, I just want to say: "Look at it twisting the butt, forget the Su Sanwu." For a time in the author's circle of friends , what vector spout, cobra maneuver, over-stall flight, telex flight control have become "hot words."

Prepare to start the flight of the 歼-10 vector technology verification machine, pay attention to the front DSI drum package inlet

(Photo source AVIC)

Stop! Stop! Let's talk about the topic! ! !

As the saying goes, the layman looks at the excitement and the insider looks at the doorway. Although he is not an expert, but as a "typically a senior military fan", we must not dig a deeper thing and see more doorways coming out?

Cobra action? All rely on vector and flight control

歼-10 vector verification machine cobra maneuvering moment

(Source: 钋-210/photo)

Many people pay attention to the "cobra maneuver", in fact, mainly because the cobra movement itself is more ornamental and well-known than other stunts. That's right, this flight of the J-10 is the first time that the Chinese self-developed aircraft made a cobra movement publicly, and it has its special historical commemorative value and significance. But it is a bit exaggerated to say how difficult it is.

We know that the Cobra movement was first flown by the Soviet test pilot Pugachev at the 1989 Paris Air Show, so it is also called the Pugachev Cobra. Pugachev used the Su-27, which was equipped with only the traditional engine nozzle and the original fly-by-fly control, to fly out. This action was very powerful. Under the technical conditions at that time, the only aircraft that could do this was Su-27. Several top test pilots.
Win a full house of applause! I 歼 10B Verifier Cobra Mobile HD 1/6

The Chinese Air Force's 歼10B vector propulsion verification machine made its debut at the opening ceremony of Zhuhai Airlines. According to the on-the-spot report, the 歼10B was equipped with the Chinese-made turbofan 10B vector engine and performed the famous Pugachev Cobra maneuver for the first time. (Photo: The door is wide)

The early cobras were not considered at design time, but were accidentally discovered during a flight. The whole process is: first, the aircraft enters at a low speed from 300 kilometers, and then pulls up to an angle of about 70 degrees, then slowly pushes the rod back. The entire process (the tie rod reaches 70 degrees of attack angle) is uncontrollable.

That is to say, in this process, the aircraft can no longer have more residual energy to maintain the aircraft for other actions, and can only return to the starting position by inertia. No missiles can be fired during this process! And because the speed of the aircraft is too slow in this process, it is much lower than the speed required for normal air combat without practical significance. Therefore, in reality, it is impossible for a pilot to fly a cobra to play. If he attacks with a missile at this time, he will not even have the remaining kinetic energy!

Of course, at the international air show, it is relatively difficult to display avionics and weapon performance, and there are many safety restrictions. Displaying the mobility of the aircraft has become the primary task of the air show performance, so the cobra movement is more to show the excellent aerodynamic layout and flight control capabilities of the Sukhoi model.

Su-27 makes a cobra action moment

(Figure source Jane's illustration)

But in the face of vector spout technology and four-axis fly-by-wire technology, the difficulty is greatly reduced, and the new generation of fighters can easily make this action. At present, the vector jet and high push ratio engine and the reliable four-axis fly-by-wire fighter are fully controllable during the cobra maneuver. It can be said that the entire maneuvering process is not a whole, but a segmentation.

歼-10 vector verification machine cobra action full process decomposition diagram

(Photo source AVIC)

With the help of the vector spout and the telex flight control, the pilot can launch the missile during the maximum angle of attack of the straight bar, and at this time, the instantaneous head pointing can be completed. The new generation of fighters can continue to fly and perform movements with an angle of attack approaching 60 degrees. What does this mean? This means that the fighter can complete the whole process of aiming and launching in this process.

The early Soviet-style fighters stayed in this process for 2-3 seconds, unable to meet the time required for missile targeting, let alone launching missiles. The most famous example is the United States has made "Cobra action" in a series of vector verification machine projects such as X-31 verification machine, F-16MATV, F-15ACTIVE, F-18 HARV.

American F-16MATV Cobra Action Instant

(Source NASA)

Let me talk about the vector spout

From all the current videos, photos and information to analyze and speculate, it can be said that the public 歼10 vector technology verification machine uses the axisymmetric ternary vector nozzle technology.

What is a ternary vector spout? Don't worry, let's talk about what is a vector spout. In fact, simply speaking, the flow guiding device controlled by the fly-by-wire control is installed behind the nozzle of the aircraft engine, and the maneuverability and anti-stall performance of the fighter are enhanced by changing the deflection adjustment of the flame shield.

In fact, the early vector verification machine directly installed three guide vanes on the traditional engine nozzle to meet the technical requirements. For example, the "original" vector bias plate used by the US-German X-31 research machine in the late 1980s. The machine is equipped with three thrust deflectors at the tail end of the General Electric F404-GE-400 turbofan engine, which can be deflected by plus or minus 10 degrees and can withstand temperatures up to 1500 degrees for a long time.

The X-31 is used to verify the feasibility of thrust vector technology combined with advanced flight control systems, using thrust vector technology and canard to achieve high angle of attack maneuvers that conventional aircraft cannot. Of course, this vector deflector is just a transitional design before the vector nozzle matures. Also, because its design is too simple, the air leakage between the drift plates is serious, and the vector thrust effect is not good, basically it is the life of elimination.

Virtue joint verification machine X-31 tail vector baffle

(Source NASA)

Later, with the development of aero-engine technology and the maturity of fly-by-wire technology, the true vector nozzle appeared. Of course, the technology tree also points out a few forks and walks out of a completely different technological path. According to the shape distinction: one is the axisymmetric nozzle (the traditional circular nozzle appearance), the other is the rectangular nozzle (F-22 fighter); according to the vector activity direction: one is the binary spray that can only deflect up and down The tube (represented by the Russian "Flanker" series fighters), and the other is a ternary nozzle (歼-10 vector verification machine) that can make omnidirectional deflection.

F-22 binary rectangular vector nozzle

(Graphic source USAF)

Binary Axisymmetric Vector Nozzle on Su-57 Fighter

(Source YOUTUBE)

Axisymmetric ternary vector nozzle for 歼-10 vector verification machine

(Source source bassman1)

Although the design principle of the vector tail nozzle is simple, but throughout the history of fighter development, even if the world has developed a variety of vector tail nozzles, there are very few models that can actually enter active service. This is mainly because the vector nozzle has very high requirements for manufacturing materials and aircraft fly-by-wire control technology, so it is not easy to develop a long-life, high-reliability, light-weight vector tail nozzle.

China's aviation industry has done a long-term research on vector engine technology. The 歼-10 vector verification machine uses a relatively advanced axisymmetric ternary vector nozzle technology. As early as December 15, 2003, Professor Liu Daxiang, an academician of the Academy of Engineering and aerospace engineering expert, confirmed in CCTV's "Hundred Lectures" column "Moving Power" that China's 606, 624 self-developed axisymmetric vector nozzles have been carried out. The test is very successful and more flexible than similar foreign products. Nowadays, the public flight of the J-10 vector verification machine at the Zhuhai Air Show shows that the research on the vector nozzle in China has been put into practical use.

歼-10 vector verification machine full picture

(Figure source Jane defense)

History will remember today

Having said so much about the technique of vector vents and aerobatics, I feel that I am somewhat overwhelmed. In fact, today is a historic day for our Chinese aviation industry. The flight of the J-10 vector verifier proves to the world that we not only have excellent aerodynamic layout design, but also a practical vector nozzle and reliable telex drive technology. Be aware that these technologies are the key technology for developing an advanced fighter.

Today, China's aviation industry is everywhere "flowering results", and our military fans are also happy as "everyday." What we can foresee is that the day when China's aviation industry takes off and sails is coming soon! (Author's signature: Bureau of the call)

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fresh Leaked info: CH-7 is EXTERNAL STEALTH MISSILE DEPOT for J-20 jets! New Concept beats USAF strategy up-side-down!

This drone is not a fast jet without powerful engine. But it is as stealthy as J-20, and has huge internally hidden weapon bay, and many tons of payloads. J-20 or AWAC commands it to fire missiles or drop smart bombs. Any weapons to heavy or huge to be carried by J-20 goes inside this huge stealthy bomb bay. When fleet of these drones work as team with a J-20, it is like J-20's weapon capacity became almost unlimited.

It is not not mentioned in article, but by my own consideration, it can be easily done that PLA also can make them stealthy refuel tankers for J-20 or any other planes or drones.

http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2018-11-08/doc-ihnprhzw2039025.shtml

wX8H-hnprhzw2026922.jpg

彩虹-7预示着中国无人机技术迈上新高度

而在无人机展区,神秘的“彩虹-7”无人机是首次公开亮相,它将对未来空战模式带来重大革新。该机最大起飞重量可达13吨,具有很强的隐形与突防能力,从外观来看也许是中国新型战略轰炸机的缩小模型。最吸引眼球的是,“彩虹-7”无人机配置内埋弹舱,可以根据作战要求选择发射反辐射导弹、空地导弹、远程炸弹或反舰导弹等武器摧毁目标。当然,据说“彩虹-7”可以在歼-20指挥下作战,而且两者的联合,将使中国的隐身战机战力达到最大化。

http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2018-11-08/doc-ihnprhzw2039025.shtml
Http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2018-11-08/doc-ihnprhzw2039025.shtml

Rainbow-7 heralds China's drone technology to a new height

In the drone exhibition area, the mysterious "Rainbow-7" drone is the first public appearance, which will bring about major innovations in the future air combat mode. The aircraft has a maximum takeoff weight of 13 tons and has a strong invisibility and penetration capability. It may be a miniature model of China's new strategic bomber from the outside. The most eye-catching thing is that the "Rainbow-7" UAV is equipped with a buried bomb bay, which can be selected to launch anti-radiation missiles, air-to-ground missiles, long-range bombs or anti-ship missiles to destroy targets according to operational requirements. Of course, it is said that "Rainbow-7" can be operated under the command of the J-20, and the combination of the two will maximize the combat power of China's stealth fighters.

MM_DURAI

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sohu.com/picture/274190391

空天飞机方案曝光!珠海航展上还有这些“黑科技”

106 19

baeaf80bae0f4aabbe59e68eef160cc7.jpeg

1/11

【环球网军事报道】第12届中国国际航空航天博览会(珠海航展)于11月6日盛大开幕,在此次展会上除了现役现用的各种航空航天装备外,也出现了不少概念模型展品,其中一些的设计方案称得上是相当大胆。图为FL-71超音速运载平台。

ce079765b2824b1598f4105dffb55f53.jpeg

2/11

FL-71超音速无人运载平台,最大起飞重量3吨、升限15千米,最大飞行速度1.8马赫,航程900公里。

818ea2f0450c4e149e448eff0103ce78.jpeg

FL-71超音速无人运载平台尾部特写

dfec8b5572cb42bca9734d11fe5eb76d.jpeg

FL-2大范围多任务高速无人运载平台,最大起飞重量22吨,最大飞行速度900千米小时(0.73马赫),最大航程7000公里。

08ac10845f004f14a9c1827864fefa63.jpeg

FL-2大范围多任务高速无人运载平台

c0432bb5d15642ffb519ee8d061415a3.jpeg

腾云工程“空天飞机”,按照设想可从地面机场水平起飞,在大气层中加速爬升;到达30至40公里高度时一二级分离,一级水平着陆返回;二级继续爬升进入近地轨道,完成运输任务后再入大气返回,具有廉价、安全、便捷、机动等优势。

1f89ddbba42d48cda5783f5d49bdc3fa.jpeg

腾云工程“空天飞机”

ada9f1fcb1524dc0a96f58c06d8cd745.jpeg

XY-280隐身无人机,是一款中高空、亚音速、大机动无人驾驶平台,采用高精度导航系统,预编程序自主飞行。可广泛应用于战场侦查、战法研练、实弹靶试、武器校飞等。主要用于模拟F-22、F-35等战机。

73ce4297ebcb488b87010181870e764d.jpeg

XY-280隐身无人机

d98e7e52bce742c7b18f25405fec77d0.jpeg
XY-280隐身无人机

0e6884f3a7ac4fbfa4eea0e2b32ac249.jpeg

XY-280隐身无人机

Aerospace plan exposure! These "black technologies" are also on the Zhuhai Air Show.

106 19

1/11

[Global Network Military Report] The 12th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition (Zhuhai Air Show) was grandly opened on November 6. At the exhibition, in addition to the various aerospace equipment currently in use, there are also many concepts. Model exhibits, some of which are designed to be quite bold. The picture shows the FL-71 supersonic carrier platform.

2/11

The FL-71 supersonic unmanned platform has a maximum takeoff weight of 3 tons, a ceiling of 15 kilometers, a maximum flight speed of Mach 1.8 and a range of 900 kilometers.

FL-71 supersonic unmanned platform tail close-up

The FL-2 is a large-scale multi-task high-speed unmanned platform with a maximum takeoff weight of 22 tons, a maximum flight speed of 900 km (0.73 Mach) and a maximum range of 7,000 km.

FL-2 large-scale multi-task high-speed unmanned platform

The Tengyun project "air-space aircraft" can take off from the ground airport level as expected, and accelerate the climb in the atmosphere; when it reaches the height of 30 to 40 kilometers, it will be separated by one or two levels, and the first level will land and return; the second level will continue to climb into the low earth orbit. After returning to the atmosphere after completing the transportation task, it has the advantages of being cheap, safe, convenient, and maneuverable.

Tengyun Project "Airplane"

The XY-280 Stealth UAV is a medium-high altitude, subsonic, and large maneuvering unmanned platform. It uses a high-precision navigation system and is preprogrammed for autonomous flight. Can be widely used in battlefield investigation, warfare training, live missile target test, weapon school flight and so on. Mainly used to simulate fighters such as F-22 and F-35.

XY-280 stealth drone

XY-280 stealth drone

XY-280 stealth drone