• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On 'Neh neh pok'...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
No no you got it wrong, my nick is to tiulehloumoh of you people who talk cock....lah.... still want me to tiulehloumoh clearly....:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh,

haha... buay sian ah? still come back for more of me fucking your sorry arse ah?

u talk cock just like everyone else here in this forum. problem is u think u are good in cyber bully. but you are just a retard who think he's very good in cyber bully.

thats why ganna fucked by me.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
mai gei gei lah, don't pretend that u are not enjoying me fucking your arse lah. the smiley is as it is: u are very happy that i fuck your ass. muahhaha....

You mood seem to change after getting constant poke my me.....not like the other day before.....anger, sad, and hurt....
Why you are interest to know that I am happy assing you is it.....:biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mood seem to change after getting constant poke my me.....not like the other day before.....anger, sad, and hurt....
Why you are interest to know that I am happy assing you is it.....:biggrin:

how can u be assing me while my dick is still in your arse right now? how u feeling now? u want me to ram it in deeper? can please wash your kar cheng thorough next time? lots of shit cake from your arse dropping onto the floor...

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
how can u be assing me while my dick is still in your arse right now? how u feeling now? u want me to ram it in deeper? can please wash your kar cheng thorough next time? lots of shit cake from your arse dropping onto the floor...

hey if you ass me, I can still ass your mom or sister rite ....ha...ha....ha... :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey if you ass me, I can still ass your mom or sister rite ....ha...ha....ha... :biggrin:

take a break! enjoy this funny video!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UxOn63Xh4eU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UxOn63Xh4eU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiulehloumoh,

haha... buay sian ah? still come back for more of me fucking your sorry arse ah?

u talk cock just like everyone else here in this forum. problem is u think u are good in cyber bully. but you are just a retard who think he's very good in cyber bully.

thats why ganna fucked by me.

Ha ! you siah already har.... but I am enjoying it......see you jumping mad with my reply......:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
your mom and sis are crying now 'cause i am fucking them too hard. i think i am seeing blood oozing from their cunts now. they are too dry and i am too hard on them.

wow very imaginative, must have physically done that to your own mum and sis....that why you can give vivid description in cyber....:biggrin: