• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On 'Neh neh pok'...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah, thats in your nick. so wats your problem when i translate to others wats in your moniker for fellow forum members?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
like i said, if u don't agree with me in certain topic, u don't have to go personal with me. its about a screw up service from some hawker stall, but u have to go stalk me and get personal with me. i will have to return a favor, do u understand, tiulehloumoh?

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
like i said, if u don't agree with me in certain topic, u don't have to go personal with me. its about a screw up service from some hawker stall, but u have to go stalk me and get personal with me. i will have to return a favor, do u understand, tiulehloumoh?

Good of you to return a favour, else I will be boring finding some to tiu leh lou moh.....:biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I didn't say that hor....... if you want to return favour that your own problem hor.... not get mad when I tiulehloumoh hor.....:biggrin:

hahha, i am not mad. i am just amused.

like i said to u at the other thread, if u go tiulehloumoh to people, people would tiulehloumou to u, tiulehloumoh.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same shit preaching again........angry, hurt, sad and now amused.......ha.....ha........ha :biggrin:

hahaha... preaching? angry, and sad? hahha.... i am no preacher. if i am preacher i will not address u by your moniker.

u call him teekee names and he preach to u?? he must be one true believer if he did that.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha... preaching? angry, and sad? hahha.... i am no preacher. if i am preacher i will not address u by your moniker.

u call him teekee names and he preach to u?? he must be one true believer if he did that.

I see you are not preacher, you are lang jiao kia.....that being tiulehoumoh by me.....:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiulehloumoh, u are one cheebye kia. and u are tiulehloumoh, not just by me. by anyone who addressed u by your moniker, tiulehloumoh. :biggrin::p

hey hey now feel better or trying to force yourself to feel happy with smiley face....

you don't to worry about my moniker.....lah...... every time I reply mean I tiu your loumoh.....:biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey hey now feel better or trying to force yourself to feel happy with smiley face....

you don't to worry about my moniker.....lah...... every time I reply mean I tiu your loumoh.....:biggrin:

hahha... same old warped logic. u call people names, people cannot call u names? u use smiley, only u could use that?? lol.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p

don't be bitter if everyone tiulehloumoh. your moniker calling for it. anyone who addressed u by your moniker, they are in fact tiulehloumoh. hahha... u get the idea, tiulehloumoh? THE WHOLE FORUM ARE TIUing LEH LOU MOH IF THEY ADDREDSS YOU BY YOUR MONIKER WHENEVER THEY REPLY OR POST A MESSAGE TO U HERE, tiulehlohmoh.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahha... same old warped logic. u call people names, people cannot call u names? u use smiley, only u could use that?? lol.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p

don't be bitter if everyone tiulehloumoh. your moniker calling for it. anyone who addressed u by your moniker, they are in fact tiulehloumoh. hahha... u get the idea, tiulehloumoh? THE WHOLE FORUM ARE TIUing LEH LOU MOH IF THEY ADDREDSS YOU BY YOUR MONIKER WHENEVER THEY REPLY OR POST A MESSAGE TO U HERE, tiulehlohmoh.

There you are ,BIG letter word now, got angry already hor, jangan marah lah...as said before don't have to worry about other people.....I am not both by it.......any body can use smiley face...but you try to pretend to be happy after so long talk cock with smiley face......:rolleyes:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you are ,BIG letter word now, got angry already hor, jangan marah lah...as said before don't have to worry about other people.....I am not both by it.......any body can use smiley face...but you try to pretend to be happy after so long talk cock with smiley face......:rolleyes:

- haha... since its talking cock with u, why should i be angry? :confused: hhahaha...

- capitalise the words are to remind you of your stupidity.

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
No no you got it wrong, my nick is to tiulehloumoh of you people who talk cock....lah.... still want me to tiulehloumoh clearly....:biggrin:

no no... tiulehloumoh, your nick is to let people tiuing your lou moh here in this forum. whenever they address u tiulehloumoh, its tiuing leh lou moh by default. :cool:

and who are u to judge people here? u are not talking cock yourself, tiulehloumoh?

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
no no... tiulehloumoh, your nick is to let people tiuing your lou moh here in this forum. whenever they address u tiulehloumoh, its tiuing leh lou moh by default. :cool:

and who are u to judge people here? u are not talking cock yourself, tiulehloumoh?

yes, yes, lang jiao kia... every time you reply, I will be tiuing your loumoh....
that is the way..... I don't talk cock here, you can see the number of thread posted by me....
I only assed ,talk cock people like you.....:biggrin::biggrin: