• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On 'Neh neh pok'...

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
You hit the nail on the head! :biggrin: curry pok=curry puff...

neh neh = breast ( in hokkien) & the commonly used POK for puff...the neh neh looks like a big pok (puff), and hence neh neh pok!.

The Catonese called it 'nin'....nei ma gor nin!...but usually it is, nei mai gor....xxxx!!!:biggrin:

Don't think so. The Malays have been selling curry pok before the word "puff" was ever used on curry puff. From my observation, I tend to believe that the word "pok" and "puff" was used inter-changeably by coincidence, because it so happens that puff as a word was used to describe certain types of pastry that looks like a swelling. So really, whether "pok" was a slang of "puff", the jury should still be out there.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahha... same old warped logic. u call people names, people cannot call u names? u use smiley, only u could use that?? lol.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p

don't be bitter if everyone tiulehloumoh. your moniker calling for it. anyone who addressed u by your moniker, they are in fact tiulehloumoh. hahha... u get the idea, tiulehloumoh? THE WHOLE FORUM ARE TIUing LEH LOU MOH IF THEY ADDREDSS YOU BY YOUR MONIKER WHENEVER THEY REPLY OR POST A MESSAGE TO U HERE, tiulehlohmoh.

tiulelohmoh is best used and explained as the following clip by doraemon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDfIqUky1hc

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think so. The Malays have been selling curry pok before the word "puff" was ever used on curry puff. From my observation, I tend to believe that the word "pok" and "puff" was used inter-changeably by coincidence, because it so happens that puff as a word was used to describe certain types of pastry that looks like a swelling. So really, whether "pok" was a slang of "puff", the jury should still be out there.

nowadays, there r a lot of silicone bags ... if u squeeze 2 hard, u'll hear ze sound *pok* ... :eek:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, yes, lang jiao kia... every time you reply, I will be tiuing your loumoh....
that is the way..... I don't talk cock here, you can see the number of thread posted by me....
I only assed ,talk cock people like you.....:biggrin::biggrin:

tiulehloumoh, warped logic from u chee bye kia as usual. hahhaha.....

i use smily in my msg to u, that means i am angry?

'return favor' by hurling insult back at u, that means i am angry?

use capital letter, that means i am angry?

reply to u, that means i am a XXXXXX?

reply to u, means i am preaching?

now this. reply your message, address you by your moniker 'tiulehloumoh', u cannot tahan, you would 'tiulehloumoh' at people ??

just like the PAP. can insult people, cannot tahan insult. and always wanna tie people up first before sparring session.

well, sorry hor. no such thing like the PAP here in this forum. if u hurl insult at me, i will return favor to u:

if u reply to this message with tiulehloumoh, i will tiulehloumoh too.

u wanna be a guai lan? u ganna assed by me in return.

tiulehloumoh ah tiulehloumoh...

Last edited:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, yes, lang jiao kia... every time you reply, I will be tiuing your loumoh....
that is the way..... I don't talk cock here, you can see the number of thread posted by me....
I only assed ,talk cock people like you.....:biggrin::biggrin:

hey lang jiao lang chee bye kia tiulehloumoh,

u talk cock yourself, can, people talk cock cannot?? papist warped logic?

here is one sample of your lang jiao talk cock post,

Papee are always telling white lies, that what gov suppose to be....white lies are used boost moral of the peoples in difficult time..... Even shitty times do that..... you can only find half truth here ......:rolleyes:

"Papee are always telling white lies, that what gov suppose to be...." this one not talk cock meh??

so would u do us a favor? go ass yourself. go on. go fuck yourself in your own arse.

Last edited:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey lang jiao lang chee bye kia tiulehloumoh,

u talk cock yourself, can, people talk cock cannot?? papist warped logic?

here is one sample of your lang jiao talk cock post,

"Papee are always telling white lies, that what gov suppose to be...." this one not talk cock meh??

so would u do us a favor? go ass yourself. go on. go fuck yourself in your own arse.

Ha ha ha ....digging out my shit to cover your face and you believed what it what I am shitting.....:biggrin:

:oIo:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha ....digging out my shit to cover your face and you believed what it what I am shitting.....:biggrin:

:oIo:

weird... your message, u have a smiling smiley, and close to it is a angry up yours smiley... watch too many cantonese drama serial, emulating the facial expression of the villain in the show? or is it in your nature to do 'change face' (shift of emotion, mood) so fast??

i don't have to dig out your old shit. look here, this post of yours is fresh shit. you want me to repeat? here, see for yourself,

'Ha ha ha ....digging out my shit to cover your face and you believed what it what I am shitting.....'

no standard at all. still wanna go around ya ya papaya?? either u are a retard or skin thicker than elephant hide.

Last edited:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
weird... your message, u have a smiling smiley, and close to it is a angry up yours smiley... watch too many cantonese drama serial, emulating the facial expression of the villain in the show? or is it in your nature to do 'change face' (shift of emotion, mood) so fast??

i don't have to dig out your old shit. look here, this post of yours is fresh shit. you want me to repeat? here, see for yourself,

'Ha ha ha ....digging out my shit to cover your face and you believed what it what I am shitting.....'

no standard at all. still wanna go around ya ya papaya?? either u are a retard or skin thicker than elephant hide.

Interesting to you rite, too slow of you right now to note that I change fast .... It is only fool like you that did not notice that you have been assed by me , then assed your mom, and your sis now..... ha ha...
:biggrin:

By the way, :oIo: is for you to ass yourself....... ha ha ha...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting to you rite, too slow of you right now to note that I change fast .... It is only fool like you that did not notice that you have been assed by me , then assed your mom, and your sis now..... ha ha...

By the way, :oIo: is for you to ass yourself....... ha ha ha...
tiulehloumoh,

Nothing interesting for a retard with fast mood swing like u who keep arsing yourself here, and keep coming back for me to arse u and your mom, and your whole family.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The dialect term 'neh neh pok', is it teochew or hokkien?

What does the 'pok' mean? Isn't it 'neh neh' suffice to mean the pair of breast?

go suck your buddy's maximilian's since now he, i meant she has plans to tok liao, maybe he should 'zhng' his 'neh neh'?:rolleyes:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you are, now u agree that pok is to poke your kar cheng, which didn't want to believe early when I told you....:biggrin:

glad that we agree on something, that the pok is to poke papist retard. problem is i am not a papist. u are. so u are in fact poking your own arse here.

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiulehloumoh,

Nothing interesting for a retard with fast mood swing like u who keep arsing yourself here, and keep coming back for me to arse u and your mom, and your whole family.

Hey hey but your are interested to let me poke your, mum and sis kar cheng with your reply leh.....blue bird SOB....:biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey hey but your are interested to let me poke your, mum and sis kar cheng with your reply leh.....blue bird SOB....:biggrin:

no no. i am not interested in that. but i have to fuck u papist retard and your whole family, the mom, the sis, the daughters, because u deserve it.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, hey where did I say happy..... I only laughing to see how stupid your reply is.... glad .....glad to let me poke your karcheng....

mai gei gei lah, don't pretend that u are not enjoying me fucking your arse lah. the smiley is as it is: u are very happy that i fuck your ass. muahhaha....