• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On 'Neh neh pok'...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The dialect term 'neh neh pok', is it teochew or hokkien?

What does the 'pok' mean? Isn't it 'neh neh' suffice to mean the pair of breast?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh? what tasty u talking about? i just wanna find out where does this term come from, and also what does it mean, the 'pok' in the 'neh neh pok'.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i LEEmembered... u r complain king wen it comes 2 food.. no?? :rolleyes:

what does it got to do with food for this thread??? and i am no fussy with food. the one food that i mentioned in this forum is a vege stall selling meat that taste literally like shit.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jangan marah lah.....let me sayang you by explaining the meaning of "poK''.

It mean still the same lah.... poke your ass....ha ha ha....:biggrin:
kar nair bo ko ker understand....:p

sah zor gao. gei oi. thats u. understand?

now i know what does the pok mean in this thread. the pok means u are one small man who love to play little game. and u are likely to be a PAP apologist. :rolleyes:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
sah zor gao. gei oi. thats u. understand?

now i know what does the pok mean in this thread. the pok means u are one small man who love to play little game. and u are likely to be a PAP apologist. :rolleyes:

Yeah I loved to play little game to ass you people who like to talk cock as you likely to be born loser of the oppshition...:biggrin:...:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the same concept as curry pok. :smile:

You hit the nail on the head! :biggrin: curry pok=curry puff...

neh neh = breast ( in hokkien) & the commonly used POK for puff...the neh neh looks like a big pok (puff), and hence neh neh pok!.

The Catonese called it 'nin'....nei ma gor nin!...but usually it is, nei mai gor....xxxx!!!:biggrin:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiulehloumoh,

it is not u assing me. it is YOU ASSING YOUR OWN SELF WITH YOUR DEGRADING NICK. AND U WILL STAY ASSED BY ALL OF THE PEOPLE HERE IN THIS FORUM, IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR NICK.

MUAHAHHA!!!!!

Last edited: