• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old fat cow Rui En went to Bible School to "rediscover herself".

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual the expired SPGs will seek out the goody two shoes church going type Sinkie cock to settle down after days of being wild.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

The world used to the lies after lies after lies from Zionist Nazis Lebensraumers

Dead kids and babies becoming terrorists

399774679_815834550300873_616917123606662379_n.jpg

of course! Nothing like the very first lie of the Zionist Nazi Lebensraumers

That they are the CHOSEN RACE of GOD
a GOD they created to put words into his mouth
Imagine the creature below belonging to CHOSEN RACE of GOD
MUST BE A REAL DESPICABLE DEBRAVED god

DO YOU WANT TO SEEK SALVATION AND ETERNAL LIFE WITH SUCH A HORROR OF THAT ZIONIST MURDEROUS GOD???
AND PRAY TO SUCH A DEBRAVED GOD???

GRJMeTaW8AAbV8L.jpeg

And GOD robbing land from others who lived there long ago
and then GIVING THE PROMISED LAND TO THE CHOSEN RACE

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-18 at 16.21.38_6ab4f2c2.jpg

GQObbUyW0AEK6Hl.jpeg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, she started realising that her entire identity was based on her celebrity status and how she's a public figure. After all, being an actress was the only job she's ever had.
Mediacorp's actor and actress need to check properly the definition of celebrity before making self claims.

A celebrity is someone who is famous, especially in areas of entertainment such as movies, music, writing, or sports.

Yes she could be famous in channel 8 scene but that is only limited to sg and mostly also those aunties and uncles.

As such, if I were them, I would just be humble and claim myself as a Mediacorp's actress.
IMHO celebrity is only reserved for world wide famous or at least by continents.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mediacorp's actor and actress need to check properly the definition of celebrity before making self claims.

A celebrity is someone who is famous, especially in areas of entertainment such as movies, music, writing, or sports.

Yes she could be famous in channel 8 scene but that is only limited to sg and mostly also those aunties and uncles.

As such, if I were them, I would just be humble and claim myself as a Mediacorp's actress.
IMHO celebrity is only reserved for world wide famous or at least by continents.
If this is not agreeable, then gansiokbin by now is also a celebrity.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is she a virgin?

If she has never been married, she can call herself a virgin.

If she had been married, she needs to phrase her status more carefully like virgin with an annulled marriage.

If still people doubt her, at this point must brandish her swear weapon.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she a virgin?

If she has never been married, she can call herself a virgin.

If she had been married, she needs to phrase her status more carefully like virgin with an annulled marriage.

If still people doubt her, at this point must brandish her swear weapon.
If she is a virgin, I would urge her to make this virgin claim rather than the self bold claim of

"she started realising that her entire identity was based on her celebrity status"

This claim to me is too bold for any Mediacorp's artiste to make upon themselves.

I.e she should say
I started realising that my entire identity was based on my virgin status"

Becos virgin status is recognisable worldwide whereas her celebrity status is not.

Last edited: