• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old cow splits with tender grass liao

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
WMarcus is stupid cock but Jack Neo is a scheming bastard who has no shame.

For Marcus, I hope he can stand up again from this unfortunate chapter of his life and continue to bring more jokes to the fans in the studio. I had enough of that QiuShengYang, bluddy irritating voice, fake and horrible sense of humour. For Jack, he is history. If he has any sense of shame, he should fade away from entertainment industry and devote more time to his family, especially his wife.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No but got many friends who are. When u listen to them, can write books man.

must be very interesting ...please share with us ...i heard lee nanxing last time and his wife take shake head pills ...is it true ?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Marcus, I hope he can stand up again from this unfortunate chapter of his life and continue to bring more jokes to the fans in the studio. I had enough of that QiuShengYang, bluddy irritating voice, fake and horrible sense of humour. For Jack, he is history. If he has any sense of shame, he should fade away from entertainment industry and devote more time to his family, especially his wife.

Yes, agree. Marcus is quite fun to listen to and watch actually. For Jack, what I heard is that when he asked George Yeo and his pastor for forgiveness, he didn't tell the 2 of them the whole story. He only said he strayed and had an adulterous affair. So when every little detail was exposed, the public heavily criticised George Yeo and the pastor for so hastily granting him the forgiveness. The 2 of them must have felt "played out" after learning that what Jack did was much more despicable. That bastard is still damn thick skin, going about in S'pore, including bringing his son to school as if nothing happened. A bloody hypocrite.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jack Neo has no sense of shame. He is not even funny. I remember that he once attempted to crack Taiwan market with his lapdog Mark. Ultimately they failed and returned to Singapore.

Priest lor their standard want to Taiwan be kalefare also no standard.
Marcus at least upfront type of guy what you see is what you get....never try to pretend to be anyone else.
The knnbccb jack neo is a fucking hypocrite bastard lao teeko pervert who pretend to be pious.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
issit true tat sometimes when a man gets older and lonely, anything can attract them?:eek:

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. just go around some kopi shops.
3. plenty of ah peks arms hugging prc mei meis.
4. horny pricks with selling holes mah!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's nothing wrong with banging young women, but there's absolutely no need to marry them.
Marriage = bound by laws = she gets at least half of your wealth in a divorce.
Once a woman begins to push for commitment or threatens to leave/kill herself if you don't marry her, dump her immediately.

In some other countries, a man has to pay alimony after breaking up with the woman, even if he's just cohabiting with her.

De facto relationship law in Australia:
http://www.familylawcourts.gov.au/w...eparation+and+Divorce/De+facto+relationships/
http://www.armstronglegal.com.au/web/page/defacto

hi there

1. bro, i always support bonking some gals without commitment.
2. is there a need to in the first place?
3. i want it raw and it needs the sex too; no kids pls!
4. it is some fair deal without any string attached.
5. neh! cohabit no way, gals can be very possessive & sticky.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why need to seek forgiveness from George Yeo? He is church minister or cabinet minister?

There were rumours at that time that Georgie is grooming him to be an MP. His scandal was leaked just a few months before GE2011

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There were rumours at that time that Georgie is grooming him to be an MP. His scandal was leaked just a few months before GE2011

If Geylang is a single seat ward, then i believe this Jack fella will win pants down.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, i always support bonking some gals without commitment.
2. is there a need to in the first place?
3. i want it raw and it needs the sex too; no kids pls!
4. it is some fair deal without any string attached.
5. neh! cohabit no way, gals can be very possessive & sticky.

Raw is war. Have u gone to Kelantan Lane to check ur didi?