• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yours should be just normal Cluster house lah, about 2400sqf which cost about 500k 2 yrs ago.

ND semi-D is about 3000sqf which cost about 800k then.

That was the first phase I think.

Mine's the second one.

Land Area is 32' X 70'
Built Up Area is 2,592 sqf.

The current cluster is 34' X 80'
Built Up Area is 2,923 sqf
Selling from MYR 878,000 onwards

As for the Nusa Duta Semi-Ds, they are:
50' X 80'
Built Up Area is 3,635 sqf
Selling from MYR 1,349,000

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yours should be just normal Cluster house lah, about 2400sqf which cost about 500k 2 yrs ago.

ND semi-D is about 3000sqf which cost about 800k then.

Bro Lakeview

You are spot on.

Just checked my old brochures from last year.

The Semi-Ds were 50'X80' and built up is 3,584 sq ft.

And they were MYR 899,800.

How prices have moved!

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought Bestari Heights because it has a lot of amenities nearby, it is quite cheap and quality is reasonable for the price. As for expressway noise, I was at my unit and the traffic noise was quite faint, so it is pretty okay. As nearby developments complete in 1-2 years' time, the center of Bt Indah will be full of people and vehicles, which can be a good or bad thing.

I guess personal preference. For me I prefer peaceful place after a hard day work with nearby 5-10 mins drive amenities because car is so affordable in Msia.
I was at unit no 8 at 4 plus off peak and I can hear the cars from the highway even non peak hour. The traffic should be bad too at the junction if I am right. But no doubt house at Bestari Height ($700k)still value for money at this point with all the timber flooring on the top floor. One thing i dont like is the balcony was build at the guest room at the back is like a bit odd. Workmanship average.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mentioned valid points. I guess e main draws for me r e price n proximity to amenities. There is always trade-off. No way for me to stay there until a few decades later as job n family r in Singapore. By e way KSL has juz jacked up e price upon VP. ND is also a nice project, if I have spare cash it wld b one of e options for my next purchase. BI area is a booming area, no regrets so far.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mentioned valid points. I guess e main draws for me r e price n proximity to amenities. There is always trade-off. No way for me to stay there until a few decades later as job n family r in Singapore. By e way KSL has juz jacked up e price upon VP. ND is also a nice project, if I have spare cash it wld b one of e options for my next purchase. BI area is a booming area, no regrets so far.

Yes, BI is a mature Estate now. Didn't have chance to check ND houses yet but saw the design on the website very nice. One of my friend bought there. Will have a chance to visit her then.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, just enough.

Unit was MYR 530K; mortgage of MYR 420K over 20 years.
About MYR 2.6K a month.

Indeed a very good price you got there...i'm sure ND is a great place to live (i have fren staying there now, his is the 1st phase terrace 20x65 i think)...

How is the traffic condition around ND? I have been there few times but the main road is always congested...Apart from tat, i like the design and overall feel of the development...

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed a very good price you got there...i'm sure ND is a great place to live (i have fren staying there now, his is the 1st phase terrace 20x65 i think)...

How is the traffic condition around ND? I have been there few times but the main road is always congested...Apart from tat, i like the design and overall feel of the development...

Thank you. Indeed fortunate as I was not planning to buy anyway.

Presently, I am not staying there but the traffic is bad towards Skudai but generally fine to Perling or JB. And it is so convenient via the Coastal Highway.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you. Indeed fortunate as I was not planning to buy anyway.

Presently, I am not staying there but the traffic is bad towards Skudai but generally fine to Perling or JB. And it is so convenient via the Coastal Highway.

I see..guess it's meant to be yours :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Just got a call from agents out of the blue (forgot to ask them where they got my number).
Firm offer came for a cluster for 730k and they wanted my type of unit.

Seems bank valuation for this type of cluster (later phase) is now 720k at least. For all bros
vested, congratulations!! :smile:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got a call from agents out of the blue (forgot to ask them where they got my number).
Firm offer came for a cluster for 730k and they wanted my type of unit.

Seems bank valuation for this type of cluster (later phase) is now 720k at least. For all bros
vested, congratulations!! :smile:

Bro , you got the key and started reno already ? My friend just got keys two week ago . Mine is still in limbo because of bumi lot .

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello fundstransfer

thanks for recommending marcus , indeed he is very knowledgeable and helpful ....
my friend love e recent semi d or cluster interior design with e water flowing fr living area to outside ..
ijm really gd in fengshui .....
marcus mentioned when he hv time , he will change n increase prices liao :(
left 2 units n my friend really needs to make up their mind liao ....

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello fundstransfer

thanks for recommending marcus , indeed he is very knowledgeable and helpful ....
my friend love e recent semi d or cluster interior design with e water flowing fr living area to outside ..

Hi Crystal

Glad to be of assistance! I have the same opinion about Marcus too.

Previously, I have brought friends there but though they did not buy, Marcus was just as helpful.

Based on my conversations with Malaysian friends, IJM's quality is respectable. However, I am still waiting to see what they will do for my rectifications first.

On their prices going up, my view is that they are on the premium side. I guess they are just taking advantage of the hype now and making money like all developers!

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello fundstransfer

Saw Marcus attending to two very long-winded ladies around 3pm yesterday , is it you and your friend ?
New phase left 2 units only ? Cluster or Semi D ?:*:

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw Marcus attending to two very long-winded ladies around 3pm yesterday , is it you and your friend ?
New phase left 2 units only ? Cluster or Semi D ?:*:

not us ba , we arrived 3 plus or so and went to see the site ourselves ... 2 guys n 2 ladies leh ....
i think its semi d , i leave e talking to my friends ... i was daydreaming at most of e time ...