• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nunchi McSteamy Venerable

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 2rm flat is just a front to keep all your cash rite. u very smart, its the safest safe coz nobody will suspect. meanwhile u jetsetting to some island in your private jet unencumbered by covid restrictions
a peasant like me only jiak hawker centre
no money for expensive things
restaurants all out of bounds
my pocket everyday only have $10 max when i go out

lightbulb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fornicating with a younger man, I am a cougar. And when I was in an amorous liaison with an older man, I am an opportunistic gold-digger.

I ain't bothered with these labels that strangers and acquaintances heap on me. What's more pertinent, personally, is which of these two provides me with a gratifying intimate indulgence.

Growing up in the K-Drama Winter Sonata era, I shall use my limited (and rusty) Korean vocabulary to describe these two types of geezers.

The older venerable man is a Nunchi, the younger laddie is a Nunchi Eoptta.

The Nunchi is laudable, whereas the Nunchi Eoptta is laughable.

[A caveat before I continue, just in case bumptious dotards in this forum revel presumptuously, hallucinating themselves as Simon Cowell.

The venerable man I refer to, (for all intent and purposes of this post), is a hunk in his mid 50s, at most. My sincere apologies to forummers who are older. Sorry!!! At this point in my life, I ain't interested, nor desperate enough, to settle for wrinkled droopy testicles, twisted and wiry hairs, coming out of your array of orifices.]

Moving on.

The venerable can either be a McDreamy or a McStreamy, though my preference is for the latter. A risqué McSteamy definitely boinks better than the boring, clean-cut, four by two hairstyle McDreamy. A McDreamy is for marriage. A McSteamy is for a wham-bam-thank-you-man.

IMHO, the Nunchi McSteamy Venerable surpasses the young laddie.

The Nunchi McSteamy Venerable has mastered the art of nunchi. He possesses the ineffable abilities of understanding, sensing my body and reflexes, providing me the right "atmosphere", when he slays my dragon, transforming me into an obedient and submissive damsel.

The Nunchi McSteamy Venerable is also a giver. He has an obsession with making me come first. When he does a gamahuche, he isn't aggressive nor overzealous. He is able to use his nunchi powers to observe, gauge my rhythm and thoughts. He is slow, but definitely steady. With his experienced tantric movements, he singlehandedly constructs my quintessential Big O squirt. The smile on his face, watching my final agonising climax, connects the trust and faith I have in him.

On the other hand, the young laddie is a disappointment. A previous occasion when I dated an almost 30 year old wealthy babe magnet, comes to my mind.

We had our two hours degustation menu at Waku Ghin, with an excessive amount of Juyondai sake. We followed up with post dinner drunk-grope-canoodling session at his pre-booked MBS suite.

When I took off my Victoria Secret's bandeau, he gazed at my bosoms with such guilelessness, as if he was looking at me, sucking a thumb in his mouth, waiting for mama to feed him milk. And honestly, I hated his show off "acrobatics". That night, I ended up in ridiculously unnatural positions, like my head dangling off the bed! Absolutely an idiotic Nunchi Eoptta!

Suffice to say, a Nunchi McSteamy Venerable is a better intimacy partner. He sticks to "tried and tested positions". His nunchi skills definitely makes me relax and focused, and without fail, I achieve my ultimate euphoric rhapsody.

A couple of points.

1. I am sure you didn't coin the catchwords McDreamy and McSteamy. You took these nicknames them from the doctor drama series Grey's Anatomy.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/fictional-characters/mcsteamy/

"Based on the nicknames for two characters from the TV show Grey’s Anatomy, McDreamy is a colloquial term for a handsome man who would make an ideal husband while a McSteamy is his sexy, lothario counterpart."​

You must be an avid fan of this super long drama series which ran over more than a decade (?)?

2. Winter Sonata aired sometime in 2002. How old were you when you watch this Korean drama? Around 18 to 20? Then you must be around late 30s or past mid 30s by now.

3. Nunchi? You probably read the book which was quite popular last year.

The Power of Nunchi: The Korean Secret to Happiness and Success Hardcover – 5 September 2019

The-Korean-Secret-to-Happiness-and-Success-1024x416.jpg

4. You write pretty well. I hope beneath all your superficial writings, you are a kind and compassionate person inside. I don't agree on your viewpoints on single mother and @cloudy.

Be nice.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
A couple of points.

1. I am sure you didn't coin the catchwords McDreamy and McSteamy. You took these nicknames them from the doctor drama series Grey's Anatomy.

"Based on the nicknames for two characters from the TV show Grey’s Anatomy, McDreamy is a colloquial term for a handsome man who would make an ideal husband while a McSteamy is his sexy, lothario counterpart."​

You must be an avid fan of this super long drama series which ran over more than a decade (?)?

2. Winter Sonata aired sometime in 2002. How old were you when you watch this Korean drama? Around 18 to 20? Then you must be around late 30s or past mid 30s by now.

The Power of Nunchi: The Korean Secret to Happiness and Success Hardcover – 5 September 2019

4. You write pretty well. I hope beneath all your superficial writings, you are a kind and compassionate person inside. I don't agree on your viewpoints on single mother and @cloudy.

Be nice.

wa u sherlock holmes ah? lol, dont dig her too deep lah wait she cant take it :biggrin:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
A couple of points.

Be nice.

if your elementary deduction is correct means shes abt half lau gin age, so she can still look for younger men for now but by the time reach lau gin age then jialat liao

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if your elementary deduction is correct means shes abt half lau gin age, so she can still look for younger men for now but by the time reach lau gin age then jialat liao
Sister Claire is definitely reaching the age of menopause and needs to prove her sexual vitality now and then. At this point, I'm inclined to believe her abalone is still capable of self-lubrication.
Now all we need is an equally wet account from Sister Cloudy...

Last edited:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sister Claire is definitely reaching the age of menopause and needs to prove her sexual vitality now and then. At this point, Im inclined to believe her abalone is still capable of self-lubrication.
Now all we need is an equally wet account from Sister Cloudy...

lol, self lubrication

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
she alrdy say shes a very atas gold digger, so most of the sbf forummers networth only less than 10mil cannot qualify lah, maybe only @kaninabuchaojibye,@glockman,@eatshitndie and @Cottonmouth still got chance coz they ultra high end but @Cottonmouth too busy with lau gin got no time :biggrin:
Have you not been reading my posts? I am a cardboard collector living in a rented Toa Payoh flat. I am sure a few of the forumers here can attest to that.

But I appreciate your seeing me so up. In real life, I am just a piss poor motherfucker.:frown:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you not been reading my posts? I am a cardboard collector living in a rented Toa Payoh flat. I am sure a few of the forumers here can attest to that.

But I appreciate your seeing me so up. In real life, I am just a piss poor motherfucker.:frown:

coz ur an eccentric cardboard tycoon :biggrin: