• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nunchi McSteamy Venerable

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fornicating with a younger man, I am a cougar. And when I was in an amorous liaison with an older man, I am an opportunistic gold-digger.

I ain't bothered with these labels that strangers and acquaintances heap on me. What's more pertinent, personally, is which of these two provides me with a gratifying intimate indulgence.

Growing up in the K-Drama Winter Sonata era, I shall use my limited (and rusty) Korean vocabulary to describe these two types of geezers.

The older venerable man is a Nunchi, the younger laddie is a Nunchi Eoptta.

The Nunchi is laudable, whereas the Nunchi Eoptta is laughable.

[A caveat before I continue, just in case bumptious dotards in this forum revel presumptuously, hallucinating themselves as Simon Cowell.

The venerable man I refer to, (for all intent and purposes of this post), is a hunk in his mid 50s, at most. My sincere apologies to forummers who are older. Sorry!!! At this point in my life, I ain't interested, nor desperate enough, to settle for wrinkled droopy testicles, twisted and wiry hairs, coming out of your array of orifices.]

Moving on.

The venerable can either be a McDreamy or a McStreamy, though my preference is for the latter. A risqué McSteamy definitely boinks better than the boring, clean-cut, four by two hairstyle McDreamy. A McDreamy is for marriage. A McSteamy is for a wham-bam-thank-you-man.

IMHO, the Nunchi McSteamy Venerable surpasses the young laddie.

The Nunchi McSteamy Venerable has mastered the art of nunchi. He possesses the ineffable abilities of understanding, sensing my body and reflexes, providing me the right "atmosphere", when he slays my dragon, transforming me into an obedient and submissive damsel.

The Nunchi McSteamy Venerable is also a giver. He has an obsession with making me come first. When he does a gamahuche, he isn't aggressive nor overzealous. He is able to use his nunchi powers to observe, gauge my rhythm and thoughts. He is slow, but definitely steady. With his experienced tantric movements, he singlehandedly constructs my quintessential Big O squirt. The smile on his face, watching my final agonising climax, connects the trust and faith I have in him.

On the other hand, the young laddie is a disappointment. A previous occasion when I dated an almost 30 year old wealthy babe magnet, comes to my mind.

We had our two hours degustation menu at Waku Ghin, with an excessive amount of Juyondai sake. We followed up with post dinner drunk-grope-canoodling session at his pre-booked MBS suite.

When I took off my Victoria Secret's bandeau, he gazed at my bosoms with such guilelessness, as if he was looking at me, sucking a thumb in his mouth, waiting for mama to feed him milk. And honestly, I hated his show off "acrobatics". That night, I ended up in ridiculously unnatural positions, like my head dangling off the bed! Absolutely an idiotic Nunchi Eoptta!

Suffice to say, a Nunchi McSteamy Venerable is a better intimacy partner. He sticks to "tried and tested positions". His nunchi skills definitely makes me relax and focused, and without fail, I achieve my ultimate euphoric rhapsody.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Winter sonata was like 25 years ago.
I know as I hug my babe when she watches the show. Those were the days!

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
normally moi go mcdonalds order nuggets and mcchicken, sometimes the lau aunty feel horny will ask moi, "ai sio gan mai?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
unnamed.jpg

KNN steamy venerable hunk in mid 50s my uncle think of this venerable featured in sex & zen KNN

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
( When I took off my Victoria Secret's bandeau, he gazed at my bosoms with such guilelessness, as if he was looking at me, sucking a thumb in his mouth, waiting for mama to feed him milk )

We have many bros here including yours truly who are starved of milk.. now show our yer juggling tits!

viremia

Alfrescian
Loyal
( When I took off my Victoria Secret's bandeau, he gazed at my bosoms with such guilelessness, as if he was looking at me, sucking a thumb in his mouth, waiting for mama to feed him milk )

We have many bros here including yours truly who are starved of milk.. now show our yer juggling tits!
Cartoon Cow Swinging Udder Vector Illustration. Royalty Free Cliparts,  Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 95536129.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fornicating with a younger man, I am a cougar. And when I was in an amorous liaison with an older man, I am an opportunistic gold-digger.

I ain't bothered with these labels that strangers and acquaintances heap on me. What's more pertinent, personally, is which of these two provides me with a gratifying intimate indulgence.

Growing up in the K-Drama Winter Sonata era, I shall use my limited (and rusty) Korean vocabulary to describe these two types of geezers.

The older venerable man is a Nunchi, the younger laddie is a Nunchi Eoptta.

The Nunchi is laudable, whereas the Nunchi Eoptta is laughable.

[A caveat before I continue, just in case bumptious dotards in this forum revel presumptuously, hallucinating themselves as Simon Cowell.

The venerable man I refer to, (for all intent and purposes of this post), is a hunk in his mid 50s, at most. My sincere apologies to forummers who are older. Sorry!!! At this point in my life, I ain't interested, nor desperate enough, to settle for wrinkled droopy testicles, twisted and wiry hairs, coming out of your array of orifices.]

Moving on.

The venerable can either be a McDreamy or a McStreamy, though my preference is for the latter. A risqué McSteamy definitely boinks better than the boring, clean-cut, four by two hairstyle McDreamy. A McDreamy is for marriage. A McSteamy is for a wham-bam-thank-you-man.

IMHO, the Nunchi McSteamy Venerable surpasses the young laddie.

The Nunchi McSteamy Venerable has mastered the art of nunchi. He possesses the ineffable abilities of understanding, sensing my body and reflexes, providing me the right "atmosphere", when he slays my dragon, transforming me into an obedient and submissive damsel.

The Nunchi McSteamy Venerable is also a giver. He has an obsession with making me come first. When he does a gamahuche, he isn't aggressive nor overzealous. He is able to use his nunchi powers to observe, gauge my rhythm and thoughts. He is slow, but definitely steady. With his experienced tantric movements, he singlehandedly constructs my quintessential Big O squirt. The smile on his face, watching my final agonising climax, connects the trust and faith I have in him.

On the other hand, the young laddie is a disappointment. A previous occasion when I dated an almost 30 year old wealthy babe magnet, comes to my mind.

We had our two hours degustation menu at Waku Ghin, with an excessive amount of Juyondai sake. We followed up with post dinner drunk-grope-canoodling session at his pre-booked MBS suite.

When I took off my Victoria Secret's bandeau, he gazed at my bosoms with such guilelessness, as if he was looking at me, sucking a thumb in his mouth, waiting for mama to feed him milk. And honestly, I hated his show off "acrobatics". That night, I ended up in ridiculously unnatural positions, like my head dangling off the bed! Absolutely an idiotic Nunchi Eoptta!

Suffice to say, a Nunchi McSteamy Venerable is a better intimacy partner. He sticks to "tried and tested positions". His nunchi skills definitely makes me relax and focused, and without fail, I achieve my ultimate euphoric rhapsody.

Your Engerland is so powderful, you put into words exactly what I struggle to convey and imma need to bring along my dictionary to bed..... :roflmao: !

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no need lah, u just bring her to bed and let your dick do the talking can liao

Ok correction done :
Your Engerland is so powderful, you put into words exactly what I struggle to convey and imma need to bring along my dicktionary Tantra 9th heavenly Internal full body orgasm skills to bed..... :roflmao: :thumbsup: !

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

will u make an exception for a 69yo with networth 69 mil? we may have such a person here @eatshitndie

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

she alrdy say shes a very atas gold digger, so most of the sbf forummers networth only less than 10mil cannot qualify lah, maybe only @kaninabuchaojibye,@glockman,@eatshitndie and @Cottonmouth still got chance coz they ultra high end but @Cottonmouth too busy with lau gin got no time :biggrin:

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello
i am a poor man staying in a 2rm hdb flat
net worth also laughable, not laudable
please hor wmwmwml
:biggrin:

the 2rm flat is just a front to keep all your cash rite. u very smart, its the safest safe coz nobody will suspect. meanwhile u jetsetting to some island in your private jet unencumbered by covid restrictions