• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1593136525576.png

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An Indian Doctor was going fishing. He calls his assistant, Thambi..

"Listen, I am going away tomorrow, but want to keep my clinic open. Can I ask you to take care of the patients?”

Thambi said, “Yes, sir."

The doctor went fishing and upon returning the next day, he asked Thambi:

"So Thambi, how was your day?”

Thambi told the doctor, he took care of 3 patients in the clinic.

"The first one had headache and I gave the patient, TYLENOL."

"Phavoh Thambi, and the second one?"

"The second one had stomach pain and I gave him MAALOX, sir."

"Phavoh Thambi. That is correct. And what about the third patient?" asked the doctor.

"Sir, I was sitting when suddenly the clinic door opened. A sexy woman came in, took off her bra and slipped off her undies." said Thambi

"OIYOH KADEH VALEH...then she laid on your table and shouted, ‘Help me. I have not seen a man for 3 years.”

The doctor was startled and asked Thambi, "So what did you do to the patient?"

"I put eye drops in her eyes sir!!!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
An Indian Doctor was going fishing. He calls his assistant, Thambi..

"Listen, I am going away tomorrow, but want to keep my clinic open. Can I ask you to take care of the patients?”

Thambi said, “Yes, sir."

The doctor went fishing and upon returning the next day, he asked Thambi:

"So Thambi, how was your day?”

Thambi told the doctor, he took care of 3 patients in the clinic.

"The first one had headache and I gave the patient, TYLENOL."

"Phavoh Thambi, and the second one?"

"The second one had stomach pain and I gave him MAALOX, sir."

"Phavoh Thambi. That is correct. And what about the third patient?" asked the doctor.

"Sir, I was sitting when suddenly the clinic door opened. A sexy woman came in, took off her bra and slipped off her undies." said Thambi

"OIYOH KADEH VALEH...then she laid on your table and shouted, ‘Help me. I have not seen a man for 3 years.”

The doctor was startled and asked Thambi, "So what did you do to the patient?"

"I put eye drops in her eyes sir!!!

Wah that Thambi is damn power doctor!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rain and fishing?

The rain was pouring down heavily in M.G.Road, Bengaluru.

And standing in front of a big puddle outside a pub, was an old Uncle, drenched, holding a stick, with a piece of string dangling in the water.

Arun, a passer-by stopped and asked, "What are you doing, uncle?"

"Fishing" replied the old man.

Feeling sorry for the old man, Arun said, "Come out of the rain and have a drink with me, uncle."

In the warmth of the pub, as they sip their whiskies, Arun cannot resist asking, "So how many fish have you caught today?"

"You're the eighth" says the old man

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SecurityLaw_HongKong.jpg

Hong Kong takeover
China just passed a new national security law in Hong Kong, sparking fear and controversy.