• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TRUE DEFINITION OF A CO-PILOT
NO BETTER EXPLANATION HAS EVER EVOLVED!

Many years ago on a long Trans-Continental flight, an elderly lady (Gina) asked if she could visit the cockpit. When she got up there, she found four crew members. She asked the first what he did, and he explained that he was the Navigator and his responsibilities were to keep the aircraft on its track across the earth.

She turned to next one and asked what he did. He explained that he was the Flight Engineer and his job was to monitor and troubleshoot any aircraft or engine system problems to keep the aircraft operating smoothly.

She turned to the next one and asked what he did. He explained that as the Captain he was responsible for everything in the aircraft and to fly and direct everyone in it.

She turned to the First Officer and asked, "Well young man, what is your job?” He replied "Ma'am, I am the captain's sexual advisor."

Somewhat shocked, she said, "I beg your pardon young man, but what do you mean by that?”

"Very simple ma'am. The captain has told me on a number of occasions that when he wants my fucking advice, he'll ask me."

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IQ , EQ , SQ , AQ

.....According to psychologists, there are four types of intelligence:

1) Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
2) Emotional Quotient (EQ)
3) Social Quotient (SQ)
4) Adversity Quotient (AQ)

1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): this is the measure of your comprehension ability", solve maths; memorize things and recall subject matters.

2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): this is the measure of your ability to maintain peace with others; keep to time; be responsible; be honest; respect boundaries; be humble, genuine and considerate.

3. Social Quotient (SQ):
This is the measure of your ability to build a network of friends and maintain it over a long period of time.

People that have higher EQ and SQ tend to go farther in life than those with high IQ but low EQ and SQ. Most schools capitalize in improving IQ level while EQ and SQ are played down.

A man of high IQ can end up being employed by a man of high EQ and SQ even though he has an average IQ.

Your EQ represents your character; your SQ represents your charisma. Give in to habits that will improve these three Qs but more especially your EQ and SQ.

EQ and SQ make one manage better than the other.

Pls don't teach children only to have higher IQ , but also to have higher EQ and SQ.

Now there is a 4th one :
A new paradigm

4. The Adversity Quotient (AQ):
The measure of your ability to go through a rough patch in life and come out without losing your mind.
AQ determines who will give up in face of troubles and may abandon their families.

To parents:
Expose children to other areas of life than academic. They should adore manual work (never use work as a form of punishment), sport and art .

Develop their EQ, SQ and AQ. They should become multifaceted human beings able to do things independently of the parents.

Finally, do not prepare the road for the children. Prepare the children for the road.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome football

Welcome football
Javier Cubero Torres

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The room where it happened - bombshells

The room where it happened - bombshells
Bart van Leeuwen

Former national security adviser John Bolton has leveled a stunning accusation against his former boss,
claiming in his new book that President Donald Trump personally asked his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping,
to help him win the 2020 US presidential election

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHO IS BALAKRISHNAN KUPPUSAMY?

During work, Raman and Muthu were chatting.

Raman: Muthu, do you know I’ve been attending night classes for 5 months now. And I have an exam next week.
Muthu: Wow!
Raman: One really learns a lot you know.
For example, do you know who is Alexander Graham Bell?
Muthu: No.
Raman: He invented the telephone in 1876. If you take night classes you’ll know this.

The next day, same discussion again.
Raman: Do you know who Alexander Dumas is?
Raman: He is the author of ‘The 3 Musketeers’ and other books.
If you took night classes you’ll know this.

Next day, once again...
Raman: Do you know who William Shakespeare is?
Raman: He is so famous, he wrote ‘Romeo and Juliet’ and so many beautiful stories!
If you took night classes you’ll know this.

Then a very annoyed and irritated Muthu asked Raman:
Do you know who is *Balakrishnan Kuppusamy *?
Raman: No.

Muthu: He’s the guy who has been seeing your wife every night for 5 months now!
If you hadn’t been going for night classes you’ll know this !

Reactions: jw5