• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New S’pore citizen defends PRs during discussion on housing

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course, there must be a differentiation between PR and Citizen but is the differentiation substantial?
Paying their flat with cash and CPF and Citizens use the weed growing by the road to pay? This FT machiam cannot make it in SG. FT.......:o

why are they discussing about getting a flat which they cannot own... pretty stupid i think.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
01ad4a6e.jpg

Your case is quite bad for a 29. Try this http://www.beijing101hair.com/free-consultation.php?gclid=CMX16-uyzLgCFYwF4god_jgAgA
Free consultation as stated. Local, PR or Foreigner all free.
No Grant for all. Payment for taking up the treatment purely by CASH no CPF.

Last edited:

Thatguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your case is quite bad for a 29. Try this http://www.beijing101hair.com/free-consultation.php?gclid=CMX16-uyzLgCFYwF4god_jgAgA
Free consultation as stated. Local, PR or Foreigner all free.
No Grant for all. Payment for taking up the treatment purely by CASH no CPF.

That's the best you've got? Ahahahaha. I shaved my head and it's growing out now. But hey, even if I do grow bald it's all good. Don't feel the need to compensate with all these treatments.

@Poomer Naw, would hardly stalk myself. Don't have that inflated an opinion of myself, unlike some.

Yea, 1/3 don't. Means the majority do, yes? The "better deal", as you call it, is that we're officially recognised for what we are in our hearts, which would be citizens.

And yes, I know exactly what the term means, considering it's my job. Just being helpful and doing my part for those who seemed too ignorant to do a quick search find out.

@winnipegjets Not really. They have a criteria and time frame, from what I remember. Not that I care really, since I've no intention of ever leaving.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something is wrong with this piece of shit here..... in one pic, his left hand is in the sling, while on the other pic, it's the right hand!

248629_10151335470037141_2041312485_n.jpg

01ad4a6e.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One, I'm not an FT. I know this may be hard for you all to conceive, but I'm very much born and bred. I was born a PR because my dad was foreign and my mother was a PR. That's the only reason why I'm technically a new citizen.I gave up my British Citizenship after serving NS to take up Singapore Citizenship. You'd be surprised by just how many there are like me. Or you would be, if you bothered to pull your heads out of your asses long enough to find out.

So that makes you a mixed breed mongrel bastard. And your mother craved foreign cock. Point taken. :cool:

PS: Wow, you signed up for a new account on this forum just to respond to a 2-month old thread? Check your self-esteem issues, lad. :rolleyes:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical low blow of a loser. :rolleyes: You're a fucking disgrace.

You're dead wrong as usual.

A loser is like some who is already 29 but can only buy a HDB 3 room pigeon hole presently.

If that was 15 or more years ago, that would be classified as a average income earner. Now by 29 most will eithier buy a E.C , five roomer or even condo.

Hell, I have ppl now who even could buy a landed terrace by 29!

And not forget to mention a 29 year old Sinkie whose father wasn't and kow peh kow bu about the price he needed to pay and all the unfairness he felt about buying THAT 3 room pigeon hole.

Now that is a LOSER by definition!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're dead wrong as usual.

A loser is like some who is already 29 but can only buy a HDB 3 room pigeon hole presently.

If that was 15 or more years ago, that would be classified as a average income earner. Now by 29 most will eithier buy a E.C , five roomer or even condo.

Hell, I have ppl now who even could buy a landed terrace by 29!

And not forget to mention a 29 year old Sinkie whose father wasn't and kow peh kow bu about the price he needed to pay and all the unfairness he felt about buying THAT 3 room pigeon hole.

Now that is a LOSER by definition!

Now that's too harsh. He isn't a loser. He's a winner.

Anyone who gets his Facebook posts liked by Jason Chua Chin Seng is a winner. :wink:

UVfj1gM.png

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come baldy... no need to be shy about it. It's not your fault the treatment didn't work. Many others have been conned too.

Either you are a botak or you have been conned before. Wait!
It should be "You are a botak who has been conned before". This sentence makes more sense.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Either you are a botak or you have been conned before. Wait!
It should be "You are a botak who has been conned before". This sentence makes more sense.

Have it your way Baldy. Just be careful you don't fall for the same trick the next time offers you a cure for your billiard ball head.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the fella who doesn't know what Allied Educators are, nah :http://www.moe.gov.sg/careers/allied-educators/
I do give tuition on the side and I'd be more than willing to tutor you guys in English. I can do Social Studies too, so that you can learn about more about the ethnic diversity of out country as well as what goes on generally. Also, I really wouldn't go around putting down foreigners if I were you, seeing how you don't even know what's going on in our country in the first place.

if u want grants to purchase a flat, then u marry a fellow sporean charbor, problem solved. as for kpkb abt your oldman who a PR not eligible for hdb housing grant despite fighting for singapore independence, tough.

teach social studies huh, more like giving students pap propaganda. i personally felt ppl(be it singaporeans or foreigners) who teach this subject are "sai zai boh see fart".

limpeh son now in primary school, never once he tell limpeh there an allied educator giving him lesson, to him all are teachers. how the fark limpeh know there a job title allied educator for teacher's helper. tiew.......... teacher's helper say teacher's helper lah, simi lanjiao allied educator.

btw, welcome to the forum.:oIo:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The key problem here lies in his father. Don't want to convert to citizenship. Your guess is as good as mine on why foreigners stay here in Singapore for a long time but do not convert to citizens.