• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New S’pore citizen defends PRs during discussion on housing

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha, yea. But then again, still should have multiple sizes. Not everyone is gonna want or need such big flats, smaller flats are also good for smaller families or couples or siblings who buy together, etc. I just believe there should be variety to cater to as many different lifestyles as possible la.

Yes, i agree multiples sizes. We shouldn't focus on today's problems and forget about tomorrow's. This is what happened when the gabernment stopped building 2/3 rooms flat 20plus years ago. I supposed no one will mind having a bigger flat than a smaller one. :biggrin:
Therefore, building big big and cheap cheap ones will not go wrong. :biggrin:

Thatguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
TG, they have already started doing so but these buildings are available not for locals. Here.
There are also some cheap accommodations around but those are only for work permits holders. I m not talking about workers dormitory.

Right, exactly. That's what I mean. They shouldn't be commercially leasing these places out to other people till they've settled the rental issue here. That's not right, even though it's commercially sound.