• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My Telegram Group

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
What adult site? You came here for that don't assume everyone is like you. I came here due to the living in JB forum and didn't know it's an adult site. In fact I have never heard of it prior to that. It's not that famous ok.

Anyway leongsam said this is not a sex forum. Looks like he is blatantly telling lies indeed with one banner that says it's not while operating like it is one and a moderator declaring that it's one. For goodness sake, do good and tell the truth so that good people like me are not misled into thinking this is to talk anti pap stuff.

Btw I used to believe in freedom of choice and speech. People want to call or visit whore is none of my business and I don't judge them. Alas looks like such people not only don't appreciate you not judging them, they shamelessly turn around to judge you instead and call you one when you are not. Really crocodiles can't be trusted with such freedom as they would cause harm to good people who trusted them. Long live PAP!