• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My neighbor house

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So poor thing poor victims of racism suffering in JB hahahahah. Must be the greatest lie in the century. Poor shameless LIAR bullies more like it lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
flatearther oredi exposed all your cannons..
... still want to throw smoke

Another big fat lie from you. Mudlander out to distort truth with lies. Flatearth your name has been made use of by shameless mudlander roti prata. Please come and clarify if you indeed exposed me and I am denying here. Shameless mudlander really shameless until cannot believe. Always telling lies and ask for proof will have no answer or point out his lies he just scoot off.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another big fat lie from you. Mudlander out to distort truth with lies. Flatearth your name has been made use of by shameless mudlander. Please come and clarify if you indeed exposed me and I am denying here. Shameless mudlander really shameless until cannot believe.

Vanakam pundar mar pundek um ma.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
flatearther oredi exposed all your cannons..
... still want to throw smoke

So many shameless mudlander Chinese LIARS telling lies without batting an eyelid. Another shameless mudlander Chinese LIAR that sultan should send back to China for pollution. All shit lies from mouth with no shame.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another famous mudlander Chinese trait is very proud of many Chinese bully one. Like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours when one woman only so coward stand at her house door many metres away from her gate where I was and talked softly. Wow with a man next to her only so garang like a bitch. That's typical bully traits indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another big fat lie from you. Mudlander out to distort truth with lies. Flatearth your name has been made use of by shameless mudlander roti prata. Please come and clarify if you indeed exposed me and I am denying here. Shameless mudlander really shameless until cannot believe. Always telling lies and ask for proof will have no answer or point out his lies he just scoot off.

Flatearth asked questions I answered all with consistent details and flatearth ended with saying he believed me . Wow piang come to mudlander bastard roti prata mouth become "flatearth exposed my cannons". Now you know why mudlanders Chinese words cannot be trusted. No cannon become cannon. Proven evil and vicious LIAR again again and again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao zhar bo mother never teach her how wash her smelly ji bai !

Siao banana mudlander Chinese bastard only know how to pollute the forum with lies. So bloody thick-skinned kena caught lying a few minutes ago just act blur and churned out more lies. Typical mudlander Chinese trait like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao banana mudlander Chinese mother wife daughters ownself never wash smelly CB and call others the same again? Shameless mudlanders proven again again. Ownself whatever always turned around to say others FIRST. Ownself cannon say others cannon.