• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My neighbor house

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old people say
Your house is like your sex health
If smelly mean have problem
May be too long never let men go inside !

i always suspect women, particularly middle age women , both single and married, who have crazy emotional behaviour. Mostly likely, lack of penis love and care.

A woman who is welly loved will not behave in such a way. That is why women need man to make them stable.

Look at donald Trump's wife. A woman married to an alpha male is so stable until become a First Lady. I bet she is getting lots of sex from his alpha hubby.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

Now even bodycells say you are crazy so many people also say. Siao ting tong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now even bodycells say you are crazy so many people also say. Siao ting tong.

COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filthy shit smell mouth from public toilet #1. More smelly than toilet in India.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always suspect women, particularly middle age women , both single and married, who have crazy emotional behaviour. Mostly likely, lack of penis love and care.
In that case, you should also suspect ckmpd, right? :p

A woman who is welly loved will not behave in such a way. That is why women need man to make them stable.

Look at donald Trump's wife. A woman married to an alpha male is so stable until become a First Lady. I bet she is getting lots of sex from his alpha hubby.
Following your logic that Trump is an "alpha male" who loves his wife very well, causing her to become "stable", so that she does not have any "crazy emotional behaviour", why did his first two marriages end in divorce? :confused: :wink:
Was he not an "alpha male" during his youth and middle age? :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody want to go in your smelly jeebai house ! Construction worker see also run far far away !

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
In that case, you should also suspect ckmpd, right? :p

Following your logic that Trump is an "alpha male" who loves his wife very well, causing her to become "stable", so that she does not have any "crazy emotional behaviour", why did his first two marriages end in divorce? :confused: :wink:

You have to ask Trump on that.

Maybe he is Alpha enough to see through the shit of his 2 ex-wives. However, the daughters and sons of the previous marriage are still with Trump. That shows his Alphaness.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he is Alpha enough to see through the shit of his 2 ex-wives.
But according to you, his current wife (Melania) is "stable" only because of Trump's "Alphaness", right? :wink:
You did not mention anything about Melania's own qualities, right? :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Because that fucking arsehole can dump a girl as and when he likes. That's something a beta male like you cannot comprehend.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
pisang!!... so are you the hero, every day, 7-morning, 8-morning throwing fire crackers .. :smile:
suggest you throw the pisang skin instead.. :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
pisang!!... so are you the hero, every day, 7-morning, 8-morning throwing fire crackers .. :smile:
suggest you throw the pisang skin instead.. :smile:

A bully is a hero? LOL didn't i say before these barbarian mudlander Chinese can't tell right from wrong? Me using smile, reason, logic, kindness and faith and be their free public road sweeper of their Johor public toilet road for one year become the villian wor. Where's justice? No wonder violence is the only solution towards barbarians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what's the truth in this whole thread? That a sinkie traitor dog is using the title "my neighbour house" to insinuate me and paint me in any way they want with all the lies. Exactly the same way mudlander bastards did hovering around me with chicken mistress stories insinuating me using the info I shared like renting HDB and expand them to become chicken mistress stories. The evilness is strikingly similar, perhaps he is mudlander bastard afterall.