• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My neighbor house

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smell like rotten egg ! I suspect have zika mosquito breeding inside !
Got money buy house no money clean up ? Maybe police will find her zeebai skeleton inside ! Ha ha !

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old people say
Your house is like your sex health
If smelly mean have problem
May be too long never let men go inside !

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Early in the morning saw her face is like
Early morning see a saggy baggy zeebai
Suay hole day ! Better go temple and pray !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIAO Chow sinkie traitor dog with smelly CB mother wife daughters and himself a product of bangla sperm spotted

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smell like rotten egg ! I suspect have zika mosquito breeding inside !
Got money buy house no money clean up ? Maybe police will find her zeebai skeleton inside ! Ha ha !

zika mosquito breeding inside ginfreely cheebye...the combo smell of dead mosquito lavaes and ginfreely cheebye is a killer

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
zika mosquito breeding inside ginfreely cheebye...the combo smell of dead mosquito lavaes and ginfreely cheebye is a killer

COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crazy ah Soh please sell your smelly house and move away ! This is a high class neighborhood !

COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
One neighbor even film her suck a construction worker hairy cock ! The Bangla scream like a girl because he was in pain !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One neighbor even film her suck a construction worker hairy cock ! The Bangla scream like a girl because he was in pain !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Close your mouth a while please the shit smell is too strong.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Filthy shit smell mouth from public toilet #1. More smelly than toilet in India.