• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mum said that sg men will never praise another sg man ...

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't forget australians own guns. my dad can get rid of you easily! if u ever threaten our welfare! even if you have iron fists, it's nto going to help!

hey, i thought you said your family are very well bred? don't resolved to violence? devoted christians/catholics? australia very good? sg bad? aussie man esp. your dad, very good? sg man bad? then for what fu*k does your dad own a gun for? to shoot your mouth off? or to rob people on the highway? thats why he's so rich? anyway, he rich is non of our freaking business.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't forget australians own guns. my dad can get rid of you easily! if u ever threaten our welfare! even if you have iron fists, it's nto going to help!
ur papa own gun?
did you ever ask ur papa hw on earth his bullets able to produce a twit.:rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it's hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you. Whatever is eating you - must be suffering horribly or did you gotten up on the wrong side of the cage this morning ?

Are your parents siblings? you are the first in your family born without a tail and I bet your mother has a loud bark!
There is no vaccine against stupidity.

we all know you have an inferiority complex - and it's fully justified.

ps : You should be the poster child for birth control !!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
imgp3359__large_.jpg

Men praising men at the expense of poorer men !