• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mum said that sg men like to pretend to have a full head of hair

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
one of the funny things my mum said recently was that she observed that many of her aging friends like to be in self-denial about their hair condition and pretend that they are not balding. she also said that many of her friends are sporting wigs!

she have heard of things like "the barber thinned my hair" and things like "maybe i swim too much!" she also stated that these men are educated ones and is afraid that the situation is worse for the poor and unedcated.

why do sg men like to lie their way out when they have something shameful going on?

are you balding?
do you pretend that nothing is happening?
why can't you accept balding as part of aging?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one of the funny things my mum said recently was that she observed that many of her aging friends like to be in self-denial about their hair condition and pretend that they are not balding. she also said that many of her friends are sporting wigs!

she have heard of things like "the barber thinned my hair" and things like "maybe i swim too much!" she also stated that these men are educated ones and is afraid that the situation is worse for the poor and unedcated.

why do sg men like to lie their way out when they have something shameful going on?

are you balding?

What about your dad, did you notice, if he is balding too, if not, have you asked him if he is worried about balding. What is his response?.

What about your mum, I understand, balding does affect women too, while to a lesser extent, if she is worried about balding, or if you noticed any hair thinning on her as well, and what's her response?.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about your dad, did you notice, if he is balding too, if not, have you asked him if he is worried about balding. What is his response?.

What about your mum, I understand, balding does affect women too, while to a lesser extent, if she is worried about balding, or if you noticed any hair thinning on her as well, and what's her response?.

my father has no balding issue. even my grandfather has a full head of hair now, though its already white! but our family place alot of emphasis on eating nutritious home-cooked food from natural ingredients! that's why we live long and healthy.

why are sg men reluctant to make their own food?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is good to know that your family place emphasis on good natural food and takes pain to prepare it for you and the family, whch you must be thankful for. I know a lot of sg men, prepares thier own food, for themselves and their family, taking good care of them.

You did mentioned your dad and even your grandfather, does have a full head of hair, what about your mum and family?.

From where you come from, does the men prepare their own food most of the time? I assume your dad, does that for you and your family. What about your Uncle?. your mum's brother, does he do that as well, preparing food for his family?.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did your Mum also say yr Dad has a small dick besides a balding pubic patch?

are you balding?

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
my father has no balding issue. even my grandfather has a full head of hair now, though its already white! but our family place alot of emphasis on eating nutritious home-cooked food from natural ingredients! that's why we live long and healthy.

why are sg men reluctant to make their own food?

Ur dad is pretending too, cos he is a sg man too.

Btw, what is the meaning of insulting sg man? Are you sexist?

Sorry to insult your intelligence, u look dimwit and acted like paris hilton. She got everything, yet she lacks attention. I bet you have ur own blog to garner attention too.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ur dad is pretending too, cos he is a sg man too.

Btw, what is the meaning of insulting sg man? Are you sexist?

Sorry to insult your intelligence, u look dimwit and acted like paris hilton. She got everything, yet she lacks attention. I bet you have ur own blog to garner attention too.

a bit different lah.

paris hilton craves for attention.

roxygurly craves for insults.:eek:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
a bit different lah.

paris hilton craves for attention.

roxygurly craves for insults.:eek:

you guys think you are insulting me but actually you are just reacting because you are feeling lousy after being shown the truth!
what you hate is not me but your useless self.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you guys think you are insulting me but actually you are just reacting because you are feeling lousy after being shown the truth!
what you hate is not me but your useless self.

Sounds like U describing yourself to us all. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like U describing yourself to us all. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

i have never insulted anyone directly.

you guys just related yourself to what i wrote because in reality, your situation matches what i said. :rolleyes:

sorry that the truth hurts

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have never insulted anyone directly.

you guys just related yourself to what i wrote because in reality, your situation matches what i said. :rolleyes:

sorry that the truth hurts

Yeah I have to admit, U're one up on the most of us. While most of us insult one person at a time, U do it to the entire country at 1 time :oIo::oIo::oIo:

championplug

Alfrescian
Loyal

The word you are looking should be the toupee! Why on earth would a balding person wear a wig to cover just a small part of the head and in a hot and humid climate like Singapore? Even the judges in Spore have stopped wearing the wig.

I think your mum's English vocab is very limited. Is she from a low literacy country? And that should explain your low English proficiency too.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Generally, ethnic Chinese and Malay men have less youthful balding problems than Caucasians and Indians. From ancient times, Chinese men kept a headfull of flowing locks. Until Qing dynasty, the hair was even considered too overflowing for masculinity and the fore-half had to be shaven off in Manchurian style by imperial decree. Aged balding is universal. Old men balding choosing to wear toupee or not, that's a matter of personal choice, just like women painting up their faces.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
your mum like to pretend that she is your mother. your dad also pretend he is your father. in the end, you pretend you are from Australia, but in fact, you are from some sh*thole!

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I have to admit, U're one up on the most of us. While most of us insult one person at a time, U do it to the entire country at 1 time :oIo::oIo::oIo:

i am only pointing out a phenomenon. if u think it's an insult, change for the better so you won't face the insults for the next few centuries!