• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY LUNCH/DINNER/BREAKFAST/SNACK/SUPPER Thread for sharing your meals/food/cooking

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
There is a non Caucasian CEO at The Toronto-Dominion Bank, Mr. Bharat Masrani.

TD Bank is supposed to be the bank that the Canadian Medical Association has agreements with to provide discounts for insurance and banking for Canadian Doctors.

During the Slave Lake fire, I heard from several Drs who lost their homes in Slave Lake that of all the insurance companies TD was the worst in getting them to pay. They advised me not to go with TD Bank.

Hence despite the so called "discounts for doctors" I have no business whatsoever with TD Bank.

I will also not buy their stocks.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TD Bank is supposed to be the bank that the Canadian Medical Association has agreements with to provide discounts for insurance and banking for Canadian Doctors.

During the Slave Lake fire, I heard from several Drs who lost their homes in Slave Lake that of all the insurance companies TD was the worst in getting them to pay. They advised me not to go with TD Bank.

Hence despite the so called "discounts for doctors" I have no business whatsoever with TD Bank.

I will also not buy their stocks.
I believe that RY and TD are the better banks compared to BMO, BNS, CM and National Bank.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn
chao turtle cooked
soy sauce chicken
with mushrooms
for lunch

20210831_113534.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
although i’m poor and begging from shared room in hdb flat in bedok, i’m very fussy about meal presentation on table. must be either real light colored wood or white marble. plates and bowls must be fine bone china. silverware must be silver or stainless steel. chopsticks can be bamboo or wood but no plastic please. meals must be presentable, proportionate portions to plate and bowl, properly arranged, artfully garnished, colorful array, purposefully stacked for freshness and heat retention. but if go to hawker center very chin chai. anyhow humtum will do, but i’ll clean up table with wet wipes after returning tray and throwing trash away.