• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY LUNCH/DINNER/BREAKFAST/SNACK/SUPPER Thread for sharing your meals/food/cooking

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$369. because it was part of reserve with membership discount, $169.
0948C1D9-F2A6-45D5-B657-F5890DBE89B9.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you think Costco Stock is good to buy? You not into this sector? I suppose not really going to see 10 bagger type performance and also dividends not much. No point lah hor? But I see Costco doing well. And they are opening more shops.
oops, it’s $1.69 not $169. costco is a slow and steady stock, not in the aggressive growth category. it’s a solid buy if you have retired and just wish the stock is like a rock, moving at a speed of 6.9 inches in 69m years of geologic time, much like safeway and target stocks. walmart, on the other hand, is trying to compete with amazon. it will remain strong but not as stellar as amzn in online shopping market share.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
oops, it’s $1.69 not $169. costco is a slow and steady stock, not in the aggressive growth category. it’s a solid buy if you have retired and just wish the stock is like a rock, moving at a speed of 6.9 inches in 69m years of geologic time, much like safeway and target stocks.

I would rather buy the Canadian big 5 banks.