• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY LUNCH/DINNER/BREAKFAST/SNACK/SUPPER Thread for sharing your meals/food/cooking

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
They used to add lots of ice,
And charged more for a mug of sugar cane juice, without ice.
I wonder whether they wash or rinse the sugar canes.

knn
Chao turtle

they also sell kopi, teh, etc
and beer
busy.... usually, just rinse
and never wear gloves when they handle the sugarcane
no difference, they used same gloves whole day

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn
puii
puii
chao turtle

horrible dnr at fcuking popular tiong bahru f/c.

knn
puii.... waste calories

20210821_175627.jpg

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why horrible?

Looks good.

oyster omellette overfried
chao tah
only 4 oysters like peesai
tasteless

ckt too
small hums
my homecooked noodles even betterest
tasteless too

in such a popular market
biz surely drop
consumers go there
once is enough

becums
cannot eat, can waste

btw i did not finish both plates

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breakfast on Saturday morning:
Half an orange, half a banana, a ripe peach from Niagara Peninsula, one croissant, one boiled egg, a bowl of oat porridge with cinnamon, honey and milk.
When I go to the St. Lawrence Market to buy fresh organic salmon fillets and smoked salmon, I will get my treat, Americano and ???

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn
chao turtle

1. which part of bedok is this?

2. next time, buy more, until
$69.69
as you can see, meals are sexpensive in bedok bay. even 3rd world little saigon sells noodles for $36.9. to be fair, the tab includes hot coffee with condensed milk, ice coffee with condensed milk, a bowl of pho, and a bowl of fried chicken noodles. doesn’t include viet chicken.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn
chao turtle

da bao big lunch
fish
brinjal
tempeh
mutton curry and sambal

lovely lunch == this is to replenish the failed dnr last night

20210822_122102.jpg

@eatshitndie
lunch == $6.20
i asked her add 70cents to make it
$6.9 but every other dish min. $1

sorry hor

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
as you can see, meals are sexpensive in bedok bay. even 3rd world little saigon sells noodles for $36.9. to be fair, the tab includes hot coffee with condensed milk, ice coffee with condensed milk, a bowl of pho, and a bowl of fried chicken noodles. doesn’t include viet chicken.

knn
cheesetuloot

so its bedok bay in S.F.
limpeh thought bed-ok,
part of singapore east coast plan

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I have been forgetting to take photo before I eat.

Last night dinnee waa Japanese buffet dinner at Oiishi Suhshi. Salmon sashimi. Tuna. Mackerel. Snapper. Grilled shishamo. Udon. Fried rice. Sushi. Grilled saba. Miso soup. Ice cream. Tempura prawns etc.

Tonight roast chicken from Costco with friend chicken wings also costco.

20210822_194252.jpg

20210822_194300.jpg

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been forgetting to take photo before I eat.

Last night dinnee waa Japanese buffet dinner at Oiishi Suhshi. Salmon sashimi. Tuna. Mackerel. Snapper. Grilled shishamo. Udon. Fried rice. Sushi. Grilled saba. Miso soup. Ice cream. Tempura prawns etc.

Tonight roast chicken from Costco with friend chicken wings also costco.

View attachment 121041
It seems like USA Costco Chicken is much cheaper at USD4.99 (A price that is virtually unchanged for more than 10 years