• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MY LUNCH/DINNER/BREAKFAST/SNACK/SUPPER Thread for sharing your meals/food/cooking

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wah after eating those hotcake/pancakes......feeling full.

Dont feel like eating lunch today. But otherwise would be more of the home made pokebowl.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ok hungry already.

Lunch!

20210818_144514.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i only have 2. sha have 2. she just moved into her new house near campbell. she told me there's another single sinkie lady who's only 5 minutes away. her name is shy. now i get to know sha, she, shi, sho, shu, shoi, and shy. sha and shy are lonely and lovely. that's why i blanjah them hot and crunchy egg rolls. can see the hunger in their eyes for cylindrically shaped food.:tongue:
1629319683462.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i only have 2. sha have 2. she just moved into her new house near campbell. she told me there's another single sinkie lady who's only 5 minutes away. her name is shy. both are lonely and lovely. that's why i blanjah them hot and crunchy egg rolls. can see the hunger in their eyes for cylindrically shaped food.:tongue:
View attachment 120730

Campbell Bedok. Very nice! :biggrin:

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
I missed those and the sugar cane juice.
It has been more than six years.

knn

nowadys, all these sugarcane chao turtle sellers really creative
they soaked the sugarcane in pails of water to as to squeeze more juice + water
or, they cheat by already adding water to the big jar hidden behind
or, add lots of ice

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn

nowadys, all these sugarcane chao turtle sellers really creative
they soaked the sugarcane in pails of water to as to squeeze more juice + water
or, they cheat by already adding water to the big jar hidden behind
or, add lots of ice
They used to add lots of ice,
And charged more for a mug of sugar cane juice, without ice.
I wonder whether they wash or rinse the sugar canes.

plzhelpme

Alfrescian
Loyal
chao turtle
Lazy Sat
home made lunch
tonight, intend eat satay or fish head
standby dnr pics

Lunch : instant noodles, onions, chilli, eggs

20210821_130247.jpg