• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat my favourite quote from Calvin and Hobbes - "His eye twitches involuntarily."

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love Calvin & Hobbes, I have all the Bill Wastterson issued C&H..... " his eye twitches involuntarily" reminds of one Malay MP ( now retired) who was once the "tong Sampah" minister.....whose eyes will twitch.....

jw5

Loyal
His eye twitches involuntarily. :biggrin:

image.php

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
His eye twitches involuntarily. :biggrin:

image.php
Thanks for illustrating your post with an excellent example! :wink: :p :biggrin:

But just in case it disappears from your post (because of whatever reason), I'm attaching it to my post by uploading it from my computer. :o

Attachments

• sammyboyfor.gif
    sammyboyfor.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 284

jw5

Loyal
Thanks for illustrating your post with an excellent example! :wink: :p :biggrin:

But just in case it disappears from your post (because of whatever reason), I'm attaching it to my post by uploading it from my computer. :o

Why would it disappear from my post? That twitching eye avatar has been around since 1998! :biggrin: