• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My child would be homeschooled (a private tutor’s perspective)

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many couples said such things before they are married. My neighbour had wanted to live in New Zealand and buy a farm house but he became my neighbour instead

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Many couples said such things before they are married. My neighbour had wanted to live in New Zealand and buy a farm house but he became my neighbour instead

LOL! It is a sinkie trait. NATO. Talk big. Totally no action.

TYPICAL CHOW SINKIE!!!!!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as curling involves dexterity of hands with cunt-"rolled" strength, why not name her tomahawk lim - with hairstyle to match.
at least her friends will know better not to have an axe to grind with her :wink:
this kind of americunt indian wannabe will triple her name to nolook tomahawk squaw goh.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Will our children grow up to be better individuals if our schools are run like those in Finland?

How many teachers in Sinkiestan truly consider teaching as their ikigai? How do schools respond when nincompoo started showing up and threatened to sue the school?

It's not just the system or the parents. If you can start somewhere and create a new generation that believes otherwise, the new culture can be formed. We have been caught up in the system that created us, haven't we?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shithole the class is still 40 to 1 teacher compared to the globally recommended 20. Send to international school if you can

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many teachers in Sinkiestan truly consider teaching as their ikigai? How do schools respond when nincompoo started showing up and threatened to sue the school?

It's not just the system or the parents. If you can start somewhere and create a new generation that believes otherwise, the new culture can be formed. We have been caught up in the system that created us, haven't we?
Agreed. The system created a generation of mindless parents and teachers. I don't wish to go into pap bashing. Anyway, it is clear that it will take a few generations to correct this terrible wrong. As such sg is doom regardless who forms the govt because majority of the people have lost their backbone and brain.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This shithole the class is still 40 to 1 teacher compared to the globally recommended 20. Send to international school if you can

With the school mergers in place, these bozos had better do something about the student teacher ratio.

Tiagong some schools do paired teaching, I do support this move- provided there's a main teacher delivering the lesson, the second teacher to engage the very slow and/or fast learners.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the school mergers in place, these bozos had better do something about the student teacher ratio.

Tiagong some schools do paired teaching, I do support this move- provided there's a main teacher delivering the lesson, the second teacher to engage the very slow and/or fast learners.
Oh heaven forbid. They would rather force two sessions into one than gjve you that. No discussion is progressive if you have third world student to teacher ratio