• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims want to ban alcohol at Kampong Glam

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:rolleyes: you definitely don't know english if not you would have detected that i was being sarcastic.

I knew it yearsss ago.

I am just playing game of ignorance with u.

If u are really what u say u are, u wouldnt be posting here now.:rolleyes:

U are not smart enough to realise most of my reply to u come with rolleyes

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing very funny. Most of the medicine contain alcohol.
How does the Muslim justify the alcohol????

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course I know.

I am just playing game of ignorance with u.

If u are really what u say u are, u wouldnt be posting here now.:rolleyes:

Game of ignorance? :rolleyes: i love your use of descriptives.

What i really say i am? I think i better stop asking you now you're writing jibberish.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They justify it as medical use of alcohol.

They? Not all agree to your statment.

They, as in some of them, can always ask the doctor for the content of the medication. If there's alcohol content, they can always refuse and drop dead later and meet their maker faster. However, MUIS position is alcohol in medication is halal. They can be more pious than MUIS and meet their maker faster if they like to.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They, as in some of them, can always ask the doctor for the content of the medication. If there's alcohol content, they can always refuse and drop dead later and meet their maker faster. However, MUIS position is alcohol in medication is halal.

OK, in life saving stituation only.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK, in life saving stituation only.

Alcohol is lifesaver. If you have a cough or flu or feel faint, take a beer or wine or brandy or whiskey see what happens?

The trouble is only excessive or addictive drinking causing trouble to the brain to control action. Be moderate.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I normally take honey for my flu. Seldom take cough mixture, make one drowsy

Honey is good too. It's medicinal and nutritional. It's far better than any sweet sugary stuff you can take if you have a sweet tooth. However, we all grow up differently in different environments and circumstances. I've lost most taste for sweetness, though I do take honey or brown sugar once in a while.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honey is good too. It's medicinal and nutritional. It's far better than any sweet sugary stuff you can take if you have a sweet tooth. However, we all grow up differently in different environments and circumstances. I've lost most taste for sweetness, though I do take honey or brown sugar once in a while.

If u can, get honey fm plantation. Witness it yourself. Not fm those supermart.

Used to visit this plantation nearby kukup. Original honey. Fresh.

But the land already sapu by developer.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Religion is a personal thing. It is something between you and your God.

Just because they cannot drink, they expect others not to drink? It is equal misery mentality, I have seen this in them.

I have seen Malay friends who avoid swimming pools just because he say it is unholy....women are supposed to be covered and not in bikinis. I thought if you're holy, nothing can dirty your mind, I guess his mind is weak and cannot tahan temptation.

I have seen some even ask the hotel to remove the bible from the hotel room and just keep the Quran in the room. Btw, these are local Malays.

Agree with you 100%. When you show a little bit of respect to their believe system, they will next demand that you follow their believe system. We should put their believe right where they belong! In history!

Last edited: