• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims want to ban alcohol at Kampong Glam

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If the Muslims there want to ban alcohol they can talk with their pockets, buy over all alcohol establishments then no one can argue.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But it just don't seem right for what is happening near the Sultan Mosque? What's next? Arab Street of Whores to be a complement to the Fourth Floors of?

Eh what talking you? Don't go and exggerrate lah. Next say they have something like orchard towers in arab street. The pt of the matter is this is sg and why should one entire area be cordoned off? So it's like we need rows and rows of streets near mosques that cannot sell alcohol or have pubs? Are you some type of muslim extremist?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh what talking you? Don't go and exggerrate lah. Next say they have something like orchard towers in arab street. The pt of the matter is this is sg and why should one entire area be cordoned off? So it's like we need rows and rows of streets near mosques that cannot sell alcohol or have pubs? Are you some type of muslim extremist?

Everybody entitle to their opinions.

Just like u...also entitle to your racist opinion.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everybody entitle to their opinions.

Just like u...also entitle to your racist opinion.

Pray tell what racist opinion did i give? Like we have to bend over backwards to accomodate your religion even though sg isn't a muslim country? So why am i a racist? You're the racist for demanding this and that.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pray tell what racist opinion did i give? Like we have to bend over backwards to accomodate your religion even though sg isn't a muslim country? So why am i a racist? You're the racist for demanding this and that.

Go read all your post lah.

U are lucky u not residing in Spore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go read all your post lah.

U are lucky u not residing in Spore.

Yup all my posts are fine. It's funny you think that all cos i don't think chinese should bend over backwards for you m&ds that means i'm a racist. :rolleyes:

I'm not residing in sg?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

pffftt

coming from a tool who describes minority races as 'm&ds' and 'shitskins' in every post....

sure... LOL

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup all my posts are fine. It's funny you think that all cos i don't think chinese should bend over backwards for you m&ds that means i'm a racist. :rolleyes:

I'm not residing in sg?

Ok, u are residing in sg. Hope u not a hypocrite and dont lie to us.

I will take note of it.

Tks.:smile:

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pffftt

coming from a tool who describes minority races as 'm&ds' and 'shitskins' in every post....

sure... LOL

He expect us to believe hes staying in spore.

If its true, i am sure he would tell us how his coffee break..:rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sultan Mosque was tere before Raffles Hotel existed.

Of course. Commonsense. When Raffles came, it was the Sultan who signed Singapore over to Raffles. That's why there's a road there called Jalan Sultan before you reach Beach Road, which at that time was just, well, beach. The Istana was reserved and protected. It's behind Aliwal Gate between Jalan Sultan and Beach Road.