• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslim terrorist beheaded Malaysian

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to note for someone who claims being rational cannot separate the chaff from the wheat.
I have not heard a single muslim that claim it, but I heard and read many anti islamist repeat it non stop. Until gullible people like you swallow it whole.
Have they disclaimed it instead? The proof is in the result. There is religious violence often one sided perpetrated by Muslims where Islam is a state religion. Perhaps you would care to enlighten me with what drives them instead? Perhaps pure, unfiltered hatred? :o-o:

I would love to hear a more rational explanation for rapes in Germany, child rapes in Syria, forced conversions in many countries, willing teen jihadists from Western democracies leaving their homes to perpetrate violence, et. al.

So far, it's the only explanation offered. Maybe you would care to share an alternative motive because I certainly can't figure it out otherwise. :smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have they disclaimed it instead? The proof is in the result. There is religious violence often one sided perpetrated by Muslims where Islam is a state religion. Perhaps you would care to enlighten me with what drives them instead? Perhaps pure, unfiltered hatred? :o-o:

I would love to hear a more rational explanation for rapes in Germany, child rapes in Syria, forced conversions in many countries, willing teen jihadists from Western democracies leaving their homes to perpetrate violence, et. al.

So far, it's the only explanation offered. Maybe you would care to share an alternative motive because I certainly can't figure it out otherwise. :smile:
The more religious they become, the further they are from being just and righteous. God commands that we be just and righteous.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

The reason why
Screenshot_20200814_152812.jpg

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
His chink wife luuuurve longer thicker cocks.

Luuuuurves them more if they are ang moh.

Less so if they are malay ceca or lain-lain.

these nations of whores harlots prostitutes chinks slanties are genetic sluts shameless whores honourless witches despicable harlots who dont mind having a go at it with pigs and donkeys in public producing a hybrid chink-pig generation or chink-donkey generation.

what do you call those hybrids now?

chi(nk)-(p)ig? chig?

or pi(g)--(chi)nk? pink?

what are you chinks @ilovechinesegal ?

a chig? or a pink?

:biggrin:
This is just a show! dont get real man! Dont be gullible!

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be the second coming of Hitler in Europe. The first Hitler exterminated the wrong race. This time the world is going to point him to the right direction. China will provide him with the :volunteers ' in Xinjiang to conduct experience on The Final Solution.
The world will be at peace after that without the sister and daughter fuckers. Enough is enough.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
His chink wife luuuurve longer thicker cocks.

Luuuuurves them more if they are ang moh.

Less so if they are malay ceca or lain-lain.

these nations of whores harlots prostitutes chinks slanties are genetic sluts shameless whores honourless witches despicable harlots who dont mind having a go at it with pigs and donkeys in public producing a hybrid chink-pig generation or chink-donkey generation.

what do you call those hybrids now?

chi(nk)-(p)ig? chig?

or pi(g)--(chi)nk? pink?

what are you chinks @ilovechinesegal ?

a chig? or a pink?

:biggrin:
Why Muslims are stupid the answer is they are all fucking retard.
Screenshot_20200814_152812.jpg

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more religious they become, the further they are from being just and righteous. God commands that we be just and righteous.
yes yes. so can you please help us all along here and explain to the religionists of AD 2020 some of who follow Islam that god and religion are not the same thing? Every time you say Islam is not a religion and mention god 2 posts later, you send all the religionists into a flat spin from the 180 they think you just pulled.

They end up calling you a double-headed snake instead which doesn't do your message a service. I noticed that you have tried a couple of times. Good on you. :thumbsup:

Stick to it and don't waffle for goodness sakes.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this a religion?
Rapists, murderers and sister and daughter fucker all can go Heaven with 72 virgins.
Unfortunately yes. It is a religion. one of many. some have invaded the Middle East, some have thrown others out of their homelands, some have committed genocide, etc etc.

Problem is that people think they can go to heaven and be with god following religion.