• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India: Pious Muslim Shoeb Akhtar beheaded his friend’s Hindu wife for not converting to Islam

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.So your bible came in one piece? In a book form? In original version? Your bible has 66, 72, 73 books?

2. Yes. It was an era of wars.

3. Prophet mission was to spread the message of Islam as commanded by Allah swt.

It was not an era of war, you are making big disinformation. Tribal conflict always exists, why you associate with war? So that Mohammed's violence he committed looks justifiable?

@syed putra has given a good definition of war, you search for it.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was not an era of war, you are making big disinformation. Tribal conflict always exists, why you associate with war? So that Mohammed's violence he committed looks justifiable?

@syed putra has given a good definition of war, you search for it.

Prophet's mission was to spread Islam as commanded by almighty Allah swt. The Prophet pbuh and the Muslims were constantly attacked by Quraysh. If thats not war then what? Main masak2?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prophet's mission was to spread Islam as commanded by almighty Allah swt. The Prophet pbuh and the Muslims were constantly attacked by Quraysh. If thats not war then what? Main masak2?

That is inter tribal conflict. Some inter tribal battles, you escalate to war in order to defence your pedo prophet. Your prophet really need a lot of peace blessing, he did not have a peaceful worldly life.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is inter tribal conflict. Some inter tribal battles, you escalate to war in order to defence your pedo prophet. Your prophet really need a lot of peace blessing, he did not have a peaceful worldly life.

Normally Prophets dont have peaceful life in a sense they had a mission to fulfil commanded by God. And normally kafirs will oppose the message of God by spreading lies, humiliate, torture and plot to kill those prophets. But eventually, our Prophet pbuh succeeded in spreading message of Islam. Truth prevail always.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
But your zealous christians still killing murdering innocent women and children till today. Not long ago illegal invasion of Iraq, iran, egypt, libya, Syria, Afghan, vietnam. Now aiding Zionazie to genocide innocent palestian women and children. Stealing land from the oppressed.
very weak argument cos all these examples relate to geopolitics and has nothing to do with christians.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
and you believe him? lol I don't think any sane christian or for that matter anyone sane enough would even believe his shit

I believe him.

How born-again George became a man on a mission​

"I feel like God wants me to run for president. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen," Mr Bush said. "I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it."........

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/usa.georgebush

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
and you believe him? lol I don't think any sane christian or for that matter anyone sane enough would even believe his shit

Even Biden, a devout Christian, is supporting Zionazis by supplying bombs, missiles and weapons to genocide innocent women and children of Gazans daily.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe him.

How born-again George became a man on a mission​

"I feel like God wants me to run for president. I can't explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen," Mr Bush said. "I know it won't be easy on me or my family, but God wants me to do it."........

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/oct/07/usa.georgebush
You're so naive to believe politicians. in that case, you surely believe in the 72 virgins awaiting in paradise

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're so naive to believe politicians. in that case, you surely believe in the 72 virgins awaiting in paradise

In islamic culture, religion and politics are fused together. US and West are secular states for many decades where religion is successfully seperated from state matters. He sucks the arse of the camel too deeply, his mind is kaput. LOL

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally Prophets dont have peaceful life in a sense they had a mission to fulfil commanded by God. And normally kafirs will oppose the message of God by spreading lies, humiliate, torture and plot to kill those prophets. But eventually, our Prophet pbuh succeeded in spreading message of Islam. Truth prevail always.

During Jesus's time, many opposed him and persecuted him. Did Jesus ever resort to Violence?

Islam is a violent religion, and the pedo prophet whom muslims worship as demi god had spread islam by BLOOD.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
During Jesus's time, many opposed him and persecuted him. Did Jesus ever resort to Violence?

Islam is a violent religion, and the pedo prophet whom muslims worship as demi god had spread islam by BLOOD.

In before duluxe claim his god is full of love. But he shxt just like peaceful duluxe. LOL.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
In before duluxe claim his god is full of love. But he shxt just like peaceful duluxe. LOL.

A god that shit is more evil that a god that influences its believers to behead infidels? Read the title of the thread again.

I repeatedly telling you many times, satan is very deceitful.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
A god that shit is more evil that a god that influences its believers to behead infidels? Read the title of the thread again.

I repeatedly telling you many times, satan is very deceitful.

I agree. U must stop believing god shit.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must leave satan. Read this thread where the muslim scholar says pedophilia is ok in Islam.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/whitewashing-the-sole-prophet-muhammad-of-islam.371154/post-4093724

Not true. Everyday Muslims would utter In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. I see refuge with Allah swt from Shaitan the accursed. So Muslims only worship Allah alone, the invisible. Whereas u have gone astray with the teaching of the Devil by worshipping a god who eat and shit.