• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India: Pious Muslim Shoeb Akhtar beheaded his friend’s Hindu wife for not converting to Islam

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not true. Everyday Muslims would utter In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. I see refuge with Allah swt from Shaitan the accursed. So Muslims only worship Allah alone, the invisible. Whereas u have gone astray with the teaching of the Devil by worshipping a god who eat and shit.

Satan sent his messenger to command muslims to behead infidels, rape infidels and killed those who left the cult.

The action of shoeb-akhtar, you say not influence by koran and islam?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ask a random minah in the street, she may not be able to quote any verse from the koran. LOL! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Satan sent his messenger to command muslims to behead infidels, rape infidels and killed those who left the cult.

The action of shoeb-akhtar, you say not influence by koran and islam?

I did mention to you the 3 points u nid to consider before u ask me similar questions again. Rem. 1400 yrs ago. Warring era.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Muslims very funny, when the Quran clearly says Mo had sex with a 9 year old, you people say must consult the scholars. When the scholars say something, you people say must check the Quran.

BTW, how come your worship until like demon manifestation?

https://x.com/Salwan_Momika1/status/1829854018052464694?t=yE3Dxfsihd8hlxPmfJOfBQ&s=19

Rem. 1400yrs ago. Marrying young girls were common those days. Their culture. Unlike 21 century. So long she hit puberty, not going against her wishes, its Halal.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
What proof aisha has reached puberty at 9? What proof girls reach puberty earlier than compared to girls nowadays?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
What proof aisha has reached puberty at 9? What proof girls reach puberty earlier than compared to girls nowadays?

Like i said 1400yrs ago its a common practice to marry young girls once they hit puberty stage.

Aisha R.A was sexually mature for marriage as mentioned from authentic sources

“Al-Dawudi said: “And Aishah’s body had been matured. [i.e. reached ‘good Youthfulness’ (Shabaaban husna)] – may Allah be pleased with her“ (“Sharh al-Nawawi” 9/207 [Explanation of Sahih Muslim]).

Aisha said: “When a girl [jaariyah] reaches [balaghat] 9 years old [tis'asineen] , then she is [fa hiyya] a woman [imra'ah] ” (Recorded in Sunan al “Tirmidhi”, Kitab al Nikah [Book on Marriage] 1027).

Malik (Ibn Anas), Imam Abu Hanifa and Ash-Shafi’ie (ALL respected scholars of Islam) have said: A Restriction Limit [arabic: hadd] (should be placed between marriage partners until maturity) that is able for (tuTeeq = able to handle) Sexual intercourse. (al jamaa')

Al-Tirmidhi has narrated under a Hadith in his collection’s Book of Marriage, Chapter 18. It goes as: Sayyidah Aisha said: ‘When a girl is nine years old, she is a woman (meaning, she has attained puberty).’ (Tirmidhi, Hadith 1109)

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aisha R.A was sexually mature for marriage as mentioned from authentic sources

Likemeat: Aisha was sexually mature for marriage at age 6.

Loofy: Aisha was not married but betrothed at age 6.

Muslim Scholar A: Aisha married the prophet at age 16.

Who is credible? Or all islamic sources are not credible...

@JohnTan WTF!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

@JohnTan WTF!!!

How does likemeat know that 9 year old aisha was sexually matured for sex? By her pubes?

moslem scholars personal met aiaha when she was 9?

Or their own daughters were sexually active at 9 years old?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does likemeat know that 9 year old aisha was sexually matured for sex? By her pubes?

moslem scholars personal met aiaha when she was 9?

Or their own daughters were sexually active at 9 years old?

I am kaafir and not in lineage of passing down info by verbatim memory, can't even answer you 1 of them.

@Likemeat , would be able to answer all your 3 very tough questions.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am kaafir and not in lineage of passing down info by verbatim memory, can't even answer you 1 of them.

No way of verifying whether any part of the chain of communication is lying. Besides, arab moslem culture has a habit of lying.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
No way of verifying whether any part of the chain of communication is lying. Besides, arab moslem culture has a habit of lying.

The so called scientific authentication process of hadiths already been debunked in this forum.

Hafiz is the creation to support great lies. The pedo prophet is illiterate and at that time the arabs don't even have a writing system.

Why would god or rather allah picked an illiterate or a culture with no writing system yet as messenger to reveal his message? Would a sinkie pick an illiterate to represent him in parliament?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The so called scientific authentication process of hadiths already been debunked in this forum.

moslems agreed that in order to be an official moslem, one must accept the hadiths as islamic scripture. This is of course, not stated anywhere in all versions of the quran.

Debunked or not, hadith is an integral part of the mohammedan religion.

Why would god or rather allah picked an illiterate or a culture with no writing system yet as messenger to reveal his message?

I'm okay with an illiterate teaching God's Word. Many of Jesus' disciples were humble fishermen with poor education.

I'm not okay with an unrepentant robber, liar, fornicator , murderer and pedophile calling himself as 'prophet'

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

@JohnTan WTF!!!

During those era when a girl reached age of puberty, it is acceptable for them to get married. Many times i told u to consider those 3 points. When Quran was revealed, warring era, 1400 yrs ago. Remember?

Btw.Wtf.

There are currently over 3,142 bible versions in over 2,073 languages available digitally on bible.com, of which 1,768 are available audibly.

Last edited:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal

@Likemeat , would be able to answer all your 3 very tough questions.

It is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them for they shall not believe (Q36:10)

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
During those era when a girl reached age of puberty, it is acceptable for them to get married. Many times i told u to consider those 3 points. When Quran was revealed, warring era, 1400 yrs ago. Remember?

Btw.Wtf.

There are currently over 3,142 bible versions in over 2,073 languages available digitally on bible.com, of which 1,768 are available audibly.

Ok, granted you are right in this thread. That indicates loofy and islamic scholar A both are telling lies?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them for they shall not believe (Q36:10)

If aisha already reached puberty when she married mo at 6 as you claimed, why mo waited till she was 9 to f**k her?