• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most PRC Girls In S'pore Have MULTIPLE LOVERS.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC women makes good lovers but lousy wives. I have never come across one who is of wife material or fidel. The closest one I had was one I met in Sydney and has a financial sound family supporting her studies there.

PRC women are neither good lovers nor good wifes :mad:

I should say all of them are about greed & money :o

So do you think these PRC women can be friends :rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
PRC women are neither good lovers nor good wifes :mad:

I should say all of them are about greed & money :o

So do you think these PRC women can be friends :rolleyes:

I'm trying very hard these few weeks to hook 2 to be my sex slave. They perform well on the bed. The last one I had(who has since left and went back to china) I did not folk out anything except, 1) $30 for hotel 81 everytime I screw her. 2) a nice lunch on our first date. 3) a bouquet of flowers at her request before she left Singapore for good. In return, I got about 15 fucks, some handjobs and countless bbbj from her. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Most of the prc women in SG and the larger cities in China have a husband or boyfriend in their hometown.
Some of them are making money for their husband or boyfriend, either to feed them or to feed their addictions or bad habits.
Don't ever believe their cock-and-bull stories that they are in this line after their latest break-up and you are the love of their lives.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
S'porean men like to howlian to PRC gals. Maybe it is human nature. When the meimeis don't ask, our men will offer info to them - how rich they are, how much CPF money, forthcoming big biz deal etc.

All these are said to merely entice the meimeis to bed. They could have paid $150 in Geylang to achieve the same objective. The pleasure is still the same when you cum.

In my circle of friends, there are at least 15 with meimeis as constant companions and with the exception of two or three, the others are supporting their companions.

The exceptions are smart. They pleaded guilty to their meimeis that they don't have money. From my observation, their relationship is still going strong. They started on the right note unlike many others.

When courting, buy LV for meimei, dine at Thai Village, buy Rolex etc. Once meimei thought they found a 'robert', robert becomes a 'johnny pok kai'. Of course the meimei look for greener pastures elsewhere.

The lesson is simple - never act rich. Act poor to test the meimei. If need be, borrow some money from her and see her reaction. Don't be a fool and don't fool her. Test the water first coz still water runs deep.

That is not human nature. That is the fucked up sinkie's low life nature. Humans dun behave like that. only sinkies behave like that.

Acting rich is another sinkie traits. WOW!!! So many sinkie traits, there is a need to update all of them.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the prc women in SG and the larger cities in China have a husband or boyfriend in their hometown.
Some of them are making money for their husband or boyfriend, either to feed them or to feed their addictions or bad habits.
Don't ever believe their cock-and-bull stories that they are in this line after their latest break-up and you are the love of their lives.

Stay away from them !