• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most PRC Girls In S'pore Have MULTIPLE LOVERS.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wawa is too decent for me. She is so innocent like an angel in the drama. Who knows her true self in real and not reel life. May be a wild char bor.

Recently, found 'small rain' very attractive. Especially when she is with her ex-primary school mate. Can't remember that fellow's name.

If only can tarma Dolly and Small Rain, wow! If SarMa, must include Lele.

That fellow is Wenqiang.

Wah ... 3 P leh :p

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PRC girls don't have lovers. They have CUSTOMERS. Ta Pau is the most idiotic & spastic thing u can possibly do. You are just a 24 hr/day CUSTOMER to them. Why pay the price for 24 hours of service when u only need 1 hr for the FJ? Doesn;t make sense at all!

Many friends of mine "ta pau" PRC girls in S'pore exclusively only to find out, they have at least 2 or more other lovers. This happens almost 100%.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you really want a Chinese woman, you can try Taiwanese women but just be wary of their city women. Village women may still be fine.

don't be naive. good looking taiwanese villagers end up as hookers, karaoke bar hostesses and barbershop chicks in the small towns and neighboring larger towns. only the old and ugly are left behind.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinese heavy male than female. so there are more male than female.

so more demand.

meaning they have more choice.

the root of the problem is chinese attitude for boys.

unless they solved the problem. They are heading for disaster.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should post a pic of that prof's PRC gf. We will then evaluate whether he has bad taste or not.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I never understood why PRC girls are so trusted by our local men. If you want a stable and lasting relationship, you are better off avoiding 95% of Chinese women. They make good friends but poor lovers.

PRC women makes good lovers but lousy wives. I have never come across one who is of wife material or fidel. The closest one I had was one I met in Sydney and has a financial sound family supporting her studies there.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC women makes good lovers but lousy wives. I have never come across one who is of wife material or fidel. The closest one I had was one I met in Sydney and has a financial sound family supporting her studies there.
To these PRC women, every husband is just a port. Once they find a bigger port, they have no hesitation to dump the port that has been treating them well. Only twits think they are wife-material. Unless you are an ang moh, then maybe the PRC will be loyal. :p