• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most PRC Girls In S'pore Have MULTIPLE LOVERS.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never understood why PRC girls are so trusted by our local men. If you want a stable and lasting relationship, you are better off avoiding 95% of Chinese women. They make good friends but poor lovers.

Maybe I can help answer your question.

Local men are usually neglected at home by their spouses or they don't enjoy a healthy relationship for whatever reason. Forbidden fruits taste sweetest. PRC gals here are usually single and available. Very few are married with husbands here.

The majority of PRC gals capable of cheating local men are those who work in the KTVs, tui na joints, FLs - gals who sell sex. I am amazed how these PRC gals are always so capable of pleasing their men verbally without the need to go to bed.

It is like it's in their DNA and/or there are schools in China to train them to sweet-talk and con S'porean men. They 'lau kong' here and there, our men tak boleh tahan liao. They treat you better than the porlumpars treat their PAP masters. In a nutshell, local men are simply mesmerised!

Slowly but surely, these gals will have family members who are sick and/or dying, house collapsing and needs renovation, siblings need further education etcetc. They only do so when they know you are already in their pockets.

I know of a few friends who were innocently conned. But there are those who knowingly get conned. Not once by the same gal but several times. Others, when they discover their 'lau por' churi makan outside will find excuses for their partners' ECA.

Most of these men are already married and cannot be 24/7 with their gals. Some of these gals get to enjoy the best of two worlds. When their 'committed' partner is not available, they look for their other partners and some even go duck joints to pay for sex services. I have yet to discover a local man having a platonic relationship with these girls. If no relationship, it is beacuse it is still in the developmental stage.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I went Taiwan for business trips at the same times visit my old friends there, I told them I thinking of getting a mainland China woman as wife.

My Taiwanese friend said better dun.. he said the culture & moral of mainland China women is no good. Most of them are only interested in cheating money :mad:

He even said most Taiwanese men who married mainland China women had their fortune cheated & their China wifes runaway :biggrin:

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I can help answer your question.

Local men are usually neglected at home by their spouses or they don't enjoy a healthy relationship for whatever reason. Forbidden fruits taste sweetest. PRC gals here are usually single and available. Very few are married with husbands here.

The majority of PRC gals capable of cheating local men are those who work in the KTVs, tui na joints, FLs - gals who sell sex. I am amazed how these PRC gals are always so capable of pleasing their men verbally without the need to go to bed.

It is like it's in their DNA and/or there are schools in China to train them to sweet-talk and con S'porean men. They 'lau kong' here and there, our men tak boleh tahan liao. They treat you better than the porlumpars treat their PAP masters. In a nutshell, local men are simply mesmerised!

Slowly but surely, these gals will have family members who are sick and/or dying, house collapsing and needs renovation, siblings need further education etcetc. They only do so when they know you are already in their pockets.

I know of a few friends who were innocently conned. But there are those who knowingly get conned. Not once by the same gal but several times. Others, when they discover their 'lau por' churi makan outside will find excuses for their partners' ECA.

Most of these men are already married and cannot be 24/7 with their gals. Some of these gals get to enjoy the best of two worlds. When their 'committed' partner is not available, they look for their other partners and some even go duck joints to pay for sex services. I have yet to discover a local man having a platonic relationship with these girls. If no relationship, it is beacuse it is still in the developmental stage.

There are a lot of idiots out there who think PRC women are the perfect wives-material. To be honest, they are no different than our local women. The only thing better is they are good at 甜言蜜语 and not so openly devious as our local women.

Singaporean men are too trusting of women and often after the first two dates, entrust bank account and money to the women instead of finding out more about their true colour.

These PRC women will start asking about your salary, bank account and housing. Then, they will start talking about sick relatives while having a real husband behind the local man's back. Singaporean men need to wisen up when trusting a partner.

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I went Taiwan for business trips at the same times visit my old friends there, I told them I thinking of getting a mainland China woman as wife.

My Taiwanese friend said better dun.. he said the culture & moral of mainland China women is no good. Most of them are only interested in cheating money :mad:

He even said most Taiwanese men who married mainland China women had their fortune cheated & their China wifes runaway :biggrin:

If you really want a Chinese woman, you can try Taiwanese women but just be wary of their city women. Village women may still be fine.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean men are too trusting of women and often after the first two dates, entrust bank account and money to the women instead of finding out more about their true colour.

These PRC women will start asking about your salary, bank account and housing. Then, they will start talking about sick relatives while having a real husband behind the local man's back. Singaporean men need to wisen up when trusting a partner.

S'porean men like to howlian to PRC gals. Maybe it is human nature. When the meimeis don't ask, our men will offer info to them - how rich they are, how much CPF money, forthcoming big biz deal etc.

All these are said to merely entice the meimeis to bed. They could have paid $150 in Geylang to achieve the same objective. The pleasure is still the same when you cum.

In my circle of friends, there are at least 15 with meimeis as constant companions and with the exception of two or three, the others are supporting their companions.

The exceptions are smart. They pleaded guilty to their meimeis that they don't have money. From my observation, their relationship is still going strong. They started on the right note unlike many others.

When courting, buy LV for meimei, dine at Thai Village, buy Rolex etc. Once meimei thought they found a 'robert', robert becomes a 'johnny pok kai'. Of course the meimei look for greener pastures elsewhere.

The lesson is simple - never act rich. Act poor to test the meimei. If need be, borrow some money from her and see her reaction. Don't be a fool and don't fool her. Test the water first coz still water runs deep.

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a lot of idiots out there who think PRC women are the perfect wives-material. To be honest, they are no different than our local women. The only thing better is they are good at 甜言蜜语 and not so openly devious as our local women.

The above also apply to those intending to marry Singapore & Malaysian women too.

Not just Chinese women alone... it take a very long times to see a person true character, personality & underlying motives.

Never commit too early into marriage ...

NoelVermillion

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'porean men like to howlian to PRC gals. Maybe it is human nature. When the meimeis don't ask, our men will offer info to them - how rich they are, how much CPF money, forthcoming big biz deal etc.

All these are said to merely entice the meimeis to bed. They could have paid $150 in Geylang to achieve the same objective. The pleasure is still the same when you cum.

In my circle of friends, there are at least 15 with meimeis as constant companions and with the exception of two or three, the others are supporting their companions.

The exceptions are smart. They pleaded guilty to their meimeis that they don't have money. From my observation, their relationship is still going strong. They started on the right note unlike many others.

When courting, buy LV for meimei, dine at Thai Village, buy Rolex etc. Once meimei thought they found a 'robert', robert becomes a 'johnny pok kai'. Of course the meimei look for greener pastures elsewhere.

The lesson is simple - never act rich. Act poor to test the meimei. If need be, borrow some money from her and see her reaction. Don't be a fool and don't fool her. Test the water first coz still water runs deep.
No wonder Singaporean men are so easy to be chopped. Most dating experts (for guys) agree that it is never wise to disclose your personal details nor ask lame questions like "School, education level, house". Singaporean men are either too forthcoming or too hao lian that they need to talk big. Always act average but interesting to test the girls' real intentions. :biggrin:

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a solution to this - cohabit first to ensure can get along living together, sleeping on same bed. That way, divorce rates wouldn't escalate.

I agree on that.... we also need to know whether the women with is willingly to take hardships with us when times are bad.

Another than that... know the women family background like sisters and the friends they mixed with well.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dolly has the quality... another one is Wawa

Wawa is too decent for me. She is so innocent like an angel in the drama. Who knows her true self in real and not reel life. May be a wild char bor.

Recently, found 'small rain' very attractive. Especially when she is with her ex-primary school mate. Can't remember that fellow's name.

If only can tarma Dolly and Small Rain, wow! If SarMa, must include Lele.