• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More and more impress with SDP

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Support any opposition party

Support all opposition party without exception

VOTE OUT BASTARD LKY AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

LEE KUAN YEW LOST AND LOST DUNNO HOW MANY BILLIONS IN TEMASICK AND GIC

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

EVEN IF YOU VOTE AGAINST HIM, NO DIFFERENCE.

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

SO EXPECT EVERYTHING IN SINGAPORE TO GO UP AND UP

BASTARD LKY NEED YOUR $$$$$

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

GO ALL OUT TO KICK ALL THOSE BASTARDS OUT

ALL OF THEM

DO NOT WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TIME
THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR RELATIVES.

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.

THEY SPEAK FOR YOU AND TRY TO SPEAK FOR YOU.

NOT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

IF NOT FOR YOURSELF, THEN FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THE TOBBLING OF LKY WILL NOT BE EASY, AND CAN BE BLOODY AS WELL.
THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Sinkies must organise themselves

Show that they got balls and can stand up to LKY intimidation.

Big money at stake.

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

STAND UP TO THAT BASTARD LKY AND PAP BLOODSUCKERS

STAND WITH ALL THOSE THAT FIGHT BASTARD LKY

OR STAND UP YOURSELF IN YOUR CONSTITUENCY

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

You will fear them only if you allow yourself to fear them.

Just because THEY want you to fear them, must you fear those fucking bastards?

THEY ONLY CAN RULE YOU , AND BLED YOU , THROUGH FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

SINKIES,

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM.
THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

AND YOU REGAIN YOUR MONEY AND YOUR FUTURE AND YOUR CHILDREN FUTURE.

DO NOT LET OUR MONEY GO TO FUND PAP DOGS FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

DO NOT DIE IN OLD FOLK HOMES IN JB.

FIND YOUR BALLS AND STAND UP TO THEM

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep it up Dr Chee. Support you all the way...

Bullshit! Many, many people do not even think much of Chee or the party. That party has already vapourised into thin air. The Chees will only start to rouse themselves from the ashes when there is any hint of an election.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bullshit! Many, many people do not even think much of Chee or the party. That party has already vapourised into thin air. The Chees will only start to rouse themselves from the ashes when there is any hint of an election.

bitch_on_board.gif

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP are have so many questionable characters, if they are in charge they will arrest all who opposed them.

They are know to be rude and intolerant. Look at them closely you will see that they are revengeful and anarchistic.

I will ask people to vote against them, any vote against them is a vote for the people

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am only impressed when they try every corner leaving all stones unturn to question the prosecutions witness in court.

But i really doubt, if they stand for elections, will their vote increases? All their agendas does not benefits Singaporeans at all except "Tak boleh Tahan"

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP are have so many questionable characters, if they are in charge they will arrest all who opposed them.

They are know to be rude and intolerant. Look at them closely you will see that they are revengeful and anarchistic.

I will ask people to vote against them, any vote against them is a vote for the people

Another one of those worms that crawled out of Lee Kuan Yew anus spewing the shit that it ate there.

IT IS THE PAP THATS FULL OF BASTARDS AND QUESTIONABLE FUCKHEADS LIKE LEE KUAN YEW, ALL HIS SONS, AND HIS RELATIVES.

A WORM LIKE YOU NOT EVEN COUNTED AS YOU CAME FROM LEE KUAN YEW SHIT HOLE

EVEN MORE BILLIONS HE THREW AWAY TO HIS DOGS AND COCKROACHES SO THEY CAN TAKE FRENCH COOKING LESSONS

LKY NEED MORE BILLIONS FROM SINKIES WHO VOTED FOR HIM AND FROM THOSE WHO VOIDED THEIR VOTES

COLLECTIVE PUNISHMENT AS SINKIES DID NOT TRY HARD ENOUGH TO KICK OUT THAT VAMPIRE BASTARD LKY

HE SCREW YOU AND DEMAND THAT YOU THANK HIM FOR HIS FUCKING 'SUBISIDIESD BULLSHIT' AND 'AFFORDABLE' CON-TALK.

ALL OF THEM

THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

SUPPORT OPPOSITION PARTIES WITH YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND STAND BY THEM AND WITH THEM.

NOT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

THERE WILL NOT BE AN OBAMA AS PRESIDENT OF USA IF THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT THERE WAS INTIMIDATED BY BEATINGS AND LYNCHINGS IN THE PAST.

THEY WILL NOT GIVE UP THE BILLIONS THAT THEY SUCKED FROM YOU AND CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW FROM YOU NOW AND IN FUTURE.

ONLY YOU HAVE THE POWER TO SAY 'NO MORE OF THAT' AND THROW EVERYONE OF THOSE BASTARDS OUT

Sinkies must organise themselves

Show that they got balls and can stand up to LKY intimidation.

Big money at stake.

Already 400-500++ billions got sucked and bled by LKY into his Temasick and GIC.
HOW MANY OTHER BILLIONS GOT SUCKED AND USED BY THEM IN GLC WHERE THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND MINISTERS AND BASTARDS IN WHITE ARE CHAIRMAN AND CEOS?

EVEN IF NO ELECTIONS, SINKIES MUST SPEAK WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS AND ALL THEY KNOW

DONT BE BULLIED BY THAT FUCKING COWARD LKY USING HIS CORRUPT KANGAROO COURTS AND ALL THAT HE CAN, AND WILL THROW AT YOU

SINKIES,

THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont quite understand as per your message highlighted, are you trying to HINT that by voting against SDP means is a vote for PAP?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not siding with the Chee's, for your information, LEE KUAN YEW is more revengful and deadliest.

During Japanese occupation, LKY is the person who betrayed the rebel hideout to the Jap for his selfish interest and survival.

All rebels were taken to the forest and shot.

In his politic rule, anyone go against him, will face consequences. LKY policy is "Obey or Suffer".

LKY is the worst of all.

As he said before, "I always carry my hatchet in the bag", if only you know what he means.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Let me rephrase that:

PAP are have so many questionable characters, if they are in charge they will arrest all who opposed them.

You have much experience in doing that because that is exactly what you do to the opposition. People are not stupid.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Real Truth about CPF

http://www.yoursdp.org/index.php/truth-about/cpf-system

WHEN THE PAP became the government in 1959, it increased the CPF contributions through the years, raising them to as much as 50 percent in 1984 and 1985 before the 1985 recession forced the government to bring the rates back down.

The original intent of the CPF was to help workers save for their old age and for them to be less dependent on the state when they are no longer economically productive. Few quarrelled with this notion. Since then, however, the system has allowed members to use their savings to finance their homes, pay medical bills, service insurance policies and even punt on the stock market.

The use of the CPF for extraneous purposes triggers the question of whether the savings are being diluted. In 1997, the mean balance was less than $30,000. As this is only the average, it does not take into account the many who have savings well below the $30,000 mark.

Economist Mukul Asher at the NUS was already warning that because of the way the CPF system is run, “many currently near retirement and with low balances may not find it possible to make individual or family provision for social security needs.” The subject was also one of the central issues on which the SDP campaigned during the 1997 general elections. It wasn’t until 1999, however, that an inter-ministerial committee set up by the government finally admitted that many Singaporeans “assume that their CPF savings are enough for retirement” when in fact they are not.

The question that is screaming to be asked is: What has happened to all the CPF money then? The simple answer is that most people have used their savings to finance their houses. Financial analyst Dan Fineman observes: “CPF financing has contributed to high land prices, the government gains from home purchases, while pension balances dwindle...CPF will prove grossly inadequate for meeting individual retirement needs.”

The way CPF balances are being invested by the government has also been called into question. In fact, Asher calculates that returns to CPF members between 1987-1998 was zero percent, with five of the 11 years actually registering negative returns.

Even the World Bank commented on this outrageous situation. In 1999, it noted that on average CPF’s interest rate was in fact lower by 0.4 percent than those of the four Singapore banks to which it was pegged. India, Malaysia, and the United States on the other hand have done much better for their people.

This finding was reinforced by an economist at SG Securities who noted that the average real return on Singapore’s financial reserves is one of the lowest in Asia. “We have a problem in Singapore,” he cited. NUS business school professor Koh Seng Kee pointed out that “Should there be a financial or political crisis, the wealth of Singaporeans will dissipate quickly.”

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Many people bought his book and know the truth.

Why? scared of being kick out of the govt har.. ha ha ha. When you people lost billions of $ from the CPF in those useless investments, you still dare to talk so much.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

u r upsiding down thing

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont quite understand as per your message highlighted, are you trying to HINT that by voting against SDP means is a vote for PAP?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not siding with the Chee's, for your information, LEE KUAN YEW is more revengful and deadliest.

During Japanese occupation, LKY is the person who betrayed the rebel hideout to the Jap for his selfish interest and survival.

All rebels were taken to the forest and shot.

In his politic rule, anyone go against him, will face consequences. LKY policy is "Obey or Suffer".

LKY is the worst of all.

As he said before, "I always carry my hatchet in the bag", if only you know what he means.

pap is the worest stage cancerous cell of singapore, got to remove them...

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote for the people means never vote for Siao Demented Party.

A vote for the SDP is a vote for disaster for hooligans like those in Zimbabwe.

A mature voter will know that SDP is shallow and vulgar. can their brand of democracy will you equality, they will only bring anarchy.

They show no basic human respect to many in here, you think they will us respect when they get voted in Parliament?

I am one for more representation in Parliament certainly not hooligans who threaten me when i post my opinions.

Shallow shallow they are really shallow

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me rephrase that:

PAP are have so many questionable characters, if they are in charge they will arrest all who opposed them.

You have much experience in doing that because that is exactly what you do to the opposition. People are not stupid.

I second to your phrase. We must stand up and vote for opposition even we might not win. At least let our voice be heard, I salute to potong pasir resident, never bend down to threat. NO upgrade than no upgrade loh wont kill also. look at our HDB flat price its horrible. small cal here If 1 4rm block got 100 unit at $250k its abt 250mil leh how much is the cost of building 1 block only. Dont forget the interest hor

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I want to vote for SDP I will vote them based on their merits. All these years I have been very impressed with Dr Chee. But I won't hear from anyone here who wants me to vote for SDP but tells me not to vote for SDA or WP.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
than why don't u just straight away said u supporting LKY and his gang

I dont support Chee and his SDP for the fact that he betrayed Chiam See Tong and ousted him from SDP. It was chiam see tong that invited him and protrayed chee who has a doctorate as a :catch

funglung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote for the people means never vote for Siao Demented Party.

A vote for the SDP is a vote for disaster for hooligans like those in Zimbabwe.

A mature voter will know that SDP is shallow and vulgar. can their brand of democracy will you equality, they will only bring anarchy.

They show no basic human respect to many in here, you think they will us respect when they get voted in Parliament?

I am one for more representation in Parliament certainly not hooligans who threaten me when i post my opinions.

Shallow shallow they are really shallow

FUCK OFF AND CRAWL BACK INTO LKY ANUS THAT YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM

THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW!

LKY AND PAP HAVE BEEN USING THEIR KANGAROO COURTS TO TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM TO SILENCE THEM.

IF YOU DO NOT STAND WITH THEM AND STAND BY THEM, CAN YOU STAND ALONE AGAINST LKY?

SINGAPOREANS MUST UNITE AND SUPPORT ALL THE OPPOSITION PARTIES.

DO NOT JUST WAIT UNTIL ELECTION TO VOTE

VOTE OUT LKY AND HIS BASTARDS IN WHITE WHO ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND TO FUCK YOU.

SINKIES,

THEY WILL THEN FEAR YOU.

ALL OF THEM