• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More and more impress with SDP

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of my unsinkified Sg fren tole me that more and more people are buying Dr Chee Book. I am impressed.

I hope Dr Chee can come out and give a speech again.

http://yoursdp.org/

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP are have so many questionable characters, if they are in charge they will arrest all who opposed them.

They are know to be rude and intolerant. Look at them closely you will see that they are revengeful and anarchistic.

I will ask people to vote against them, any vote against them is a vote for the people

Chee always like to spoil the party. After seeing that Low & Chiam both want to contest Wong Cunt Sing's ward, Chee also announced his intention in today's ST 14 March. What a spoilt brat!

techiedick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Threaten me with vulgarity, this is the style of SDP

I reapeat again

Vote for the people means never vote for Siao Demented Party.

A vote for the SDP is a vote for disaster for hooligans like those in Zimbabwe.

A mature voter will know that SDP is shallow and vulgar. can their brand of democracy will you equality, they will only bring anarchy.

They show no basic human respect to many in here, you think they will us respect when they get voted in Parliament?

I am one for more representation in Parliament certainly not hooligans who threaten me when i post my opinions.

Shallow shallow they are really shallow