• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

McDonald Monopoly- Exchange property

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all Monopoly lovers:

This thread created for the purpose of exchanging properties so that bros who participate in the game can complete the coloured group and redeem the prize :biggrin:

Can pm me to discuss about the properties that you holding now & whether we can help each other to exchange.

Thank you :biggrin:

desperateuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. MARINA BAY $50,000 Cash M131 - Need M132 To Win($25,000 Each)
2. GEYLAND ROAD iPod Touch M111
3. RAFFLES PLACE $3K Courts Prize M124
4. FARRER ROAD $400 Jetstar Asia M117
5. NEWTON ROAD 100K Smiles Pts M126
6. RIVER VALLEY 100K Smiles Pts M125
7. ANG MO KIO $200 Toys R Us M113

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. RAFFLES PLACE $3K Courts Prize M124
3. AMBER ROAD Malacca Cruise M120
4. NEWTON ROAD 100K Smiles Pts M126 - Need M127 To Win (Yellow :smile: we can share the prizes)
5. RIVER VALLEY 100K Smiles Pts M125
6. ANG MO KIO $200 Toys R Us M113

I won a fillet-O-fish instant & McDonald staff said I am very lucky :biggrin:

Echo_O

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. RAFFLES PLACE $3K Courts Prize M124
3. AMBER ROAD Malacca Cruise M120
4. NEWTON ROAD 100K Smiles Pts M126 - Need M127 To Win (Yellow :smile: we can share the prizes)
5. RIVER VALLEY 100K Smiles Pts M125
6. ANG MO KIO $200 Toys R Us M113

I won a fillet-O-fish instant & McDonald staff said I am very lucky :biggrin:

For such promotions, they will usually give out alot of one half of the top prize which is M131 in this case. This is to give the illusion that you are halfway to winning the $50,000 cash so you will eat more of their food. the other half M132 they will only print 1 or 2 depending on their promotion budget.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
This prize no more..... oredi won n claimed

You had checked in the mcdwin.com :confused:

For such promotions, they will usually give out alot of one half of the top prize which is M131 in this case. This is to give the illusion that you are halfway to winning the $50,000 cash so you will eat more of their food. the other half M132 they will only print 1 or 2 depending on their promotion budget.

I am having phobia when I see McDonald food :cool:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank ..did you manage to win anything ?

Nah...... I dun even have any of those monopoly stickers.
My son's children keep bugging their mother to eat at MacDonald's every day to get the stickers....... so to show them it's a marketing ploy together with them I made the call pretending to have the winning sticker. :p

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah...... I dun even have any of those monopoly stickers.
My son's children keep bugging their mother to eat at MacDonald's every day to get the stickers....... so to show them it's a marketing ploy together with them I made the call pretending to have the winning sticker. :p

hahaha ..guess no point eating McDonald for the sake of aiming to win the $50,000 :wink: