• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maximum Boleh!!! Malaysia screwing Singaporeans in Singapore

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore drivers rush to Malaysia’s VEP information counter in Woodlands industrial park to seek help​

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asi...e-opens-woodlands-drivers-traffic-vep-4553186

Boleh Civil Service Culture: Very Work-Life Balance. At about 2.20pm, staff members told drivers that they were no longer issuing queue numbers for the day and told them to leave their contact details behind.

CNA reported at about noon of its opening and the location. No public announcement on the exact location of the office in Woodlands was made by TCSens - the vendor appointed by Malaysia's Road Transport Department (JPJ) to handle queries from Singapore drivers - nor by the authorities there. CNA first found out about the location of the office from a staff member at TCSens office in Johor's Danga Bay.

Please visit TCSens office in Johor's Danga Bay. A manager at the office in Woodlands said that it was strictly an “enquiry centre”. CNA understands that drivers are not able to install nor collect their radio frequency identification (RFID) tag at the office.

Another driver, Mr Jummaat Abdul Karim, told CNA that he had planned on driving to the TCSens office in Johor Bahru on Aug 21, but came down after his sister sent him the link to CNA’s report. The 71-year-old semi-retiree said he has obtained approval for the VEP, showing CNA the application document. “But my application needs my current address but I'm unable to update my address through the system (online). “I thought by coming here I could find out what I need to do,” said Mr Jummaat, who waited in the queue for about 30 minutes and had driven from Sengkang. “But the bottomline is, they also don't know whether they can help you or not.”
Action will be taken against any foreign motor vehicle without a VEP entering Malaysia from that date. Anyone found guilty of the offence can be fined up to RM2,000 or jailed for up to six months.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
DSC_1280.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the RFID tag belongs to same company that owns touch and go. I doubt if Jiu hu gomen will open a " Service centre" To accommodate non tax paying sinkies.
Dunno why they cannot sell tags at the centre. But then it's a monopoly.
I believe soon, Jiu hu gomen introducing multi payment system on all highways. You can use debit or credit card to pay.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe the RFID tag belongs to same company that owns touch and go. I doubt if Jiu hu gomen will open a " Service centre" To accommodate non tax paying sinkies.
Dunno why they cannot sell tags at the centre. But then it's a monopoly.
I believe soon, Jiu hu gomen introducing multi payment system on all highways. You can use debit or credit card to pay.
is it true that Malaysian-born Singaporeans from a Braddell House company are behind this?

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should setup the office in Mayfair, while waiting can offload the chicken.
Plot ratio in Geylang had increased a few years ago, to encourage future redevelopment.

There is a saying that after RTS starts, our red-light industry in Geylang will shift to JB. Now trying to duplicate spas in Macau, full-service package with can choose Thai, China, Indo or Viet Ladies.

SGD350 for 12-hours, got everything and multiple happy-endings.
My friend's father goes over every weekend, including Father's Day.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all part of the plan, make it a hassle so that you have a ready pool of customers when the SG-JB MRT opens for business.