• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh... this Tiong Nam also. Screwed up... Took my booking fee more than 6 months ago... also dunno what they are waiting for. now mkt hot, they move like turtle. Malaysia boleh...

like someone in the forum has mentioned, likely its their strategy to wait for all booking to lapse so they can slap those who booked like us with the increased price tag

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
I am interested in this project. Still got unit available? Can I still book via NS Global?

Thanks

hi pslim, you can contact ns global. according to them, there are quite a number of queues already - backlog for the unreleased higher floors that they cannot clear because developer has not given the green light. As they go by the queuing system -first come first serve, advise u to contact them asap if you are still keen

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh... this Tiong Nam also. Screwed up... Took my booking fee more than 6 months ago... also dunno what they are waiting for. now mkt hot, they move like turtle. Malaysia boleh...

hmm is that condo at PH? So its a market trend ? The developer is planning something big?

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u know whether this (cessation of DBIS) has taken effect? well i think we should look at Aug for official launch, this was advised by UMLand itself

New loan hard to get 90% approval, maximum 85% for Malaysians now and harder for purchasers to get loan for DIBS projects( Bank Negara is its own instruction according to Malaysian bankers that I know), they are tackling this housing price bubble from bank loan. I doubt cessation of DIBS can ever happen because of the difficulty to get this approved by the Cabinet due to conflict of interest. Most of the Developers nowadays are government linked. I would say the banks are taking safety precautions now to safeguard their own interest. So be prepared to get a lower quantum for the loan.

I donno what Umland thinking, it is getting harder for the buyers to get loan for condominium projects(especially at the luxury segment) but yet they keep delaying the launch of the project. Without DIBS, this project pricing is too steep already. Every month we have to pay around RM 2-3 K for the interest, with no rental to cover and uncertainty lies in the property market ahead. I am not talking about the cessation of DIBS but the increased difficulty to get loan approval for this kind of scheme.

BY the way, most of the banks now require us to declare Singapore loan as well, life is getting tougher for property investors and yet they keep delaying the launch.......................argh...............angry max!!!!!!

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don be over optimistic about the luxury condominium projects in JB. I will give it a miss if they raise the price.

Same here. I am certainly not the developer’s dream client with bottomless pocket. No matter how good the salmon is, I wont pay the price of caviar for salmon

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
More foreigners r coming in to buy. I'm sure there r better condos out there. No point missing e forest for this tree.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not many are 5mins walk to CIQ/3mins to CS. Few condos can beat this location

Sigh, if they launch at 1000 psf you still follow suit? We still donno what kind of package that we will get. And furthermore I heard there is a change in size and layout for all the units. I am getting impatient with this project, why so many troubles and drag so long?

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh, if they launch at 1000 psf you still follow suit? We still donno what kind of package that we will get. And furthermore I heard there is a change in size and layout for all the units. I am getting impatient with this project, why so many troubles and drag so long?

yea i share your frustration. Other condo projects are so straightforward - you go, you see unit u like, u booked. nowadays gonna go through balloting, wait for developer to confirm this, that. if they launch at 1000psf, i will collect back my fee. its like taking us for a ride - make us wait 7mths, make us go through the queuing system and quote us a price that is not final. i dont remember beiing told that price is indicative back then. if they revise price upwards a bit, i gotta look at the floor plan etc before deciding. The location factor is hard to brush off - if i need to drive to reach CIQ (be it 5mins, 10mins), i might as well get a condo in more suburb areas at lower psf rather than paying city-standard psf

Last edited:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes. its the one at PH. I already got the loan approved. my funds in sg also all ready to pay. dam sickening. delay and delay and delay... now still delaying. wait until I dulan. wanna give them money also so difficult. really hopeless case. next time, if and when I buy, will only go for completed projects. if public listed company can behave like that, then I think from now on, I will tell everyone around me to stay away from buying off plans. these developers are not inspiring confidence in me.

hmm is that condo at PH? So its a market trend ? The developer is planning something big?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hence one of my plan is to buy Midwest Ave and dump Matex all together.
Best part of Midwest is that it come with carpark and hold commercial title.

If Matex changes their price to RM1000 psf, I will not buy because I need to come out extra RM100,000 for a mistake I did not make.

yes. its the one at PH. I already got the loan approved. my funds in sg also all ready to pay. dam sickening. delay and delay and delay... now still delaying. wait until I dulan. wanna give them money also so difficult. really hopeless case. next time, if and when I buy, will only go for completed projects. if public listed company can behave like that, then I think from now on, I will tell everyone around me to stay away from buying off plans. these developers are not inspiring confidence in me.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Matex changes their price to RM1000 psf, I will not buy because I need to come out extra RM100,000 for a mistake I did not make.

Sell units + sell carpark lots. Inch soil like gold:p

pslim

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi pslim, you can contact ns global. according to them, there are quite a number of queues already - backlog for the unreleased higher floors that they cannot clear because developer has not given the green light. As they go by the queuing system -first come first serve, advise u to contact them asap if you are still keen
Thanks!
. Appreciate that.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe its.awaiting clearance from the auhthority. Nego how much coffee money to settle haa. Yes there is a risk of buying wip projects but i thought reputable developers should be no problme. Then i came across umland and your incident - and i was wrong

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

True, the no carpark factor is a letdown for this project.