• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes bumiputra enjoy 15% upwards discount on ppty and they have bumi lots reserved for them so a large chunk of local target customer segment is gone. the non bumi locals have access to bumi lots too and can purchase from projects thats protected by 50% foreign ownership quota directly from developer so its a hard sell to this segment too

The main problem is most malaysians own cars, most malaysians still prefer landed as a whole. :smile:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is 900psf. i duno what game they are playing as if they are selling some top secret nuclear power plant. Hoping for an update a week from now from ns global

may not be their fault, you know. could be haven't got some approval from some govt authoriity or seomthing (i.e under table not enough)

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are waiting for our option to fully expired before the launch, so that they will have no legal liability. I will the first few that press them for payment if the price hike is unacceptable. This is too much, 1 plus million for a condo at jb. :smile: resale market not tested, who is going to buy our unit if the hile is too much. This is even more expensive than hdb at woodlands. I might as well get landed at kl or hh. :smile:

agree. in malaysia i too prefer landed. but security must be good.

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
may not be their fault, you know. could be haven't got some approval from some govt authoriity or seomthing (i.e under table not enough)

i would like them to come to the table with a firm offer instead of giving a price and then say its indicative blah balh and let me stand by the door for 8months

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any landed with top security? i think HH, EL, LF and ND

i know that LF they absolutely won't let me in at the front gate, as i wanted to pop in to the show gallery. Guard said, "no appointment, cannot enter". HH i just drove in the main gate although not to the housing areas.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know that LF they absolutely won't let me in at the front gate, as i wanted to pop in to the show gallery. Guard said, "no appointment, cannot enter". HH i just drove in the main gate although not to the housing areas.

But what if they climb over the fence ? Guards at main gate only....

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe there are guard posts at other corners too. just that malpaso cannot get through the main gate to encounter these guards.

yah all i was saying that LF seem stricter compare to HH as main gate already stopped me.
i think what gooddebt is saying is that, each prcinct compound is large, so people can climb over when no guards around. i heard EL has some fancy CIA CCTV round the clock surveillance shit, maybe that's the way to go. :smile:

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah all i was saying that LF seem stricter compare to HH as main gate already stopped me.
i think what gooddebt is saying is that, each prcinct compound is large, so people can climb over when no guards around. i heard EL has some fancy CIA CCTV round the clock surveillance shit, maybe that's the way to go. :smile:

Anyone managed to contact ns global? call went un-answered and i receievd some bounced emails

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My take....

They unlikely to close shop as business model do not incur much expenses other than rental of office; seminar area and some labour cost.

(however anything is possible)

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just spoke to Daley and Caroline whom work at NSG. No issue with the company.

6100 8237
The staffs want whomever have question to call the above number to address any matters.

I am not affilated with NSG.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just spoke to Daley and Caroline whom work at NSG. No issue with the company.

6100 8237
The staffs want whomever have question to call the above number to address any matters.

I am not affilated with NSG.

Hey prof any update from you?

pslim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,
I am interested in this project. Still got unit available? Can I still book via NS Global?

Thanks

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks shctaw! yyhwin. no update yet :( Another false alarm

I think UMLAND really bring Malaysia culture into this project, full of uncertainties.

And you know what, now Malaysia banks are tightening loans and they are more unwilling to loan to DIBS projects.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh... this Tiong Nam also. Screwed up... Took my booking fee more than 6 months ago... also dunno what they are waiting for. now mkt hot, they move like turtle. Malaysia boleh...

I think UMLAND really bring Malaysia culture into this project, full of uncertainties.

And you know what, now Malaysia banks are tightening loans and they are more unwilling to loan to DIBS projects.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

do u know whether this (cessation of DBIS) has taken effect? well i think we should look at Aug for official launch, this was advised by UMLand itself