• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mas Selamat to be Jailed in Malaysia for Two Years

t123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the Mats across the other side is using MSK as a bargaining condition for Iskandar. You don't release, ok maybe my guards just sleep on friday forgetting to lock the cell. Then along the way, MSK will asked for assistance, grenades, guns, C4s, etc. Anything he prayed for shall be given.

So Singapore have to enforce the businesses and sporeans to come across and start a colony, and provide jobs for the natives and must allow long siesta, friday off.:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't release, ok maybe my guards just sleep on friday forgetting to lock the cell. D

No lah, Spore already got track record of escaping terrorist. :biggrin:

I think the Malaysian's are taking taking precautions by keeping Mas, or maybe theres a secret agreement with the Malaysian to keep Mas. :confused:

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSK.gif