• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mas Selamat to be Jailed in Malaysia for Two Years

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jfduhe.jpg

"No money no talk"

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah, ah mas is worthless in matland but worth millions in sinland.

the issue is not about this kampong boy, its all about the three bridges, MRT, iskandar, CIQ, railway land , water price, etc.....

two years later, still no results, ah mas again under mat ISD for another two more years.
see for yourself, ah loong and wks will squeeze balls if they still play masa masa

Mas Selamat will be used by Najib as a barter tool to screw Singapore... Can get good deals out of Ass Loong for his negligence.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is Najib using Malaysian tax dollars to feed Singaporean terrorist?

:eek::biggrin:

What a joke!

I think he is fucking with WKS & LEEs. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Now WKS & LEEs are fucked by Malaysia ISA! :p

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha Ha don't you all see it? The whole thing was planned, MSK gets his freedom and Malaysia gets the bargaining tool.

Do you really think the Malaysia police caught him? The whole thing was staged. They will probably put Mas Selamat in a "jail" in some resort location. PAP is Pwned.

Muslims would never prosecute their own kind.

pivilion

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has done it in Indo. He did it again in SGP...Will he be lucky in Mlysia?

Besides, he is a good bargaining chip when dealing with SGP...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I hope they release him after the 2 years if they can manage to make him see some sense. If he still cannot be convinced, then sadly i hope they lock him up and throw away the key.

Singaporeans are already having a tough enough time with the invasion of foreigners, economic crisis and bad leadership. We are in deep enough crap as it is, up to our ears so to speak.

Dear honourable terrorists, please please leave us alone,
we are too insignificant for you. Kindly leave us be.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maybe , malaysia plan to use Mas selamat to bomb singapore ...let him escape again . then provide him with all his " tools " to bomb singapore ....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He has done it in Indo. He did it again in SGP...Will he be lucky in Mlysia?

Besides, he is a good bargaining chip when dealing with SGP...

malaysia will be much more easy to escape ...all Mas selmat need to do is release some pigs ..and all the prision warden will be scare to death .....

dupersuper

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 years, 2011, just in time for GE,,,, hurray,,,,,

KNN Najib go back, parliament open then put him in ISD Malaisure for next 2 years...

no give face to CB shortie WKS,,,,

give shotie face?
haha i bet najib made the decision when he saw our local newspaper.
sure he damn pissed when he saw how the states times made it like its all ISD credit & malaysia only did a bit.
hope pinky squeeze wks balls for making him need to beg najib.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope they release him after the 2 years if they can manage to make him see some sense. If he still cannot be convinced, then sadly i hope they lock him up and throw away the key.

Singaporeans are already having a tough enough time with the invasion of foreigners, economic crisis and bad leadership. We are in deep enough crap as it is, up to our ears so to speak.

Dear honourable terrorists, please please leave us alone,
we are too insignificant for you. Kindly leave us be.

Your statement seems to reflect the livelihood of the common people in general and you seem to speak from the heart on this too.

Respect.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After 1 year in Malaysia, MSK do not need toliet breaks anymore, for he would have mastered the highest level of bomoh arts. He can now, walk through walls, and even walk on water..:p

And maybe can fly too. No need to hijack airplane. He can fly to the airport and bomb it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope Mas Selamat escape and if he wanna bomb, start with oxford road and the Istana.

He will be held as a Hero of Singapore and be knighted the Most Extinguished Foreigner of the Year.