• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Married man in an affair now has STDs

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q: I AM in my mid-30s and married to M, a conservative Catholic. Four years ago, I got drunk at a party. M took me home and lost her virginity to me that night.

She cried and asked me to take responsibility for what I had done, or she would make me regret it my whole life. Faced with no choice, I married her.

Since then, M has helped me a few times financially. I hardly love her so it makes me feel that I owe her more.

We’ve never had a good sex life as I do not enjoy being intimate with her. Her strong body odour disgusts me.

Two years ago, M suffered from sexual dysfunction. We often quarrelled because she refused to see a doctor. We both agreed to end our marriage then, but our parents did not allow it.

Last year, M insisted on having a baby but tests showed that she is infertile. After spending thousands on in-vitro fertilisation (IVF), she is now six months’ pregnant.

I met my colleague, A, two years ago. She is single and seven years my junior. We both work in the sales department and she knows I’m married.

We’re in an intimate relationship and enjoy every moment together.

A is from a broken family and does not agree with my idea of divorcing M. She said my child will be the biggest victim.

She complains that I don’t understand how she feels.

Through A, I was infected with herpes and chlamydia. I am under medication and do not want to transmit anything to M. She is innocent and I owe her so much. But if I were to tell her, I know she will ask for a divorce. I have to wait until the baby is born as I don’t want M to suffer from pre- or post-natal depression.

Recently, I noticed some change in A. T, a new colleague, is aggressively pursuing her. A said she’s giving T a chance because I don’t fully belong to her and she’s not my priority. She said she feels guilty about being the third party in my family, and how others look at us.

I told her about the sexually transmitted diseases we have but she is more concerned about sales targets.

Should I tell M about my STD? Should I agree to a divorce? Should I give up my true love for A and continue living with M because of the child? Does A still truly love me?

Confused

A: YOU have never loved M. You felt threatened and were trapped into a marriage you were not ready for. Now both of you have to suffer the consequences.

Marrying out of fear and obligation is always the worst option. In your heart, you will always blame M for your misery and unhappiness. You feel justified about having an affair because you abhor the woman who shares your bed. You blame her body odour for your lack of passion and sexual intimacy.

Why do you think she suffers from sexual dysfunction? She must sense your disgust and repulsion each time you have sex.

And there will never be love and fulfilment in your marriage because you are emotionally void towards your wife.

So why did you agree to IVF and a baby? You were a coward who succumbed to lust and then fear. You took M’s virginity but didn’t have the guts to tell her you didn’t love her enough to marry her. You gave in but cheated on your wife and betrayed her trust.

You took her money when you needed help but feel weighed down by the responsibility of being her husband. You found every excuse to exonerate your weak, bad behaviour by shifting the blame to your wife.

Be a man and face up to responsibility and reality. You are afraid that A does not truly love you, especially now that there is another man in her life. In your heart, you know A has been sleeping around as your STD proves. But leaving M and losing A are not exactly what you have in mind.

Until you are assured that you have A, you will hesitate to tell M about your STD as you know she will seek a divorce. Pretending that you care about M and the baby, and worrying that she may suffer post-natal depression does not seem sincere. If you love A, stop faking concern for M.

Do the right thing and stop hiding behind pretence and denial. M deserves better than your lies and deceit.

Allow her the dignity of truth so that she has the chance to start again. And if you should choose to stay, then you must make your marriage work.

Seek medical help and counselling so that sex can be pleasurable for you and your wife. Do not allow the past to shadow your marriage or you will always blame your wife for your regrets and unhappiness.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q: I AM in my mid-30s and married to M, a conservative Catholic. Four years ago, I got drunk at a party. M took me home and lost her virginity to me that night.

She cried and asked me to take responsibility for what I had done, or she would make me regret it my whole life. Faced with no choice, I married her.

Since then, M has helped me a few times financially. I hardly love her so it makes me feel that I owe her more.

We’ve never had a good sex life as I do not enjoy being intimate with her. Her strong body odour disgusts me.

Two years ago, M suffered from sexual dysfunction. We often quarrelled because she refused to see a doctor. We both agreed to end our marriage then, but our parents did not allow it.

Last year, M insisted on having a baby but tests showed that she is infertile. After spending thousands on in-vitro fertilisation (IVF), she is now six months’ pregnant.

I met my colleague, A, two years ago. She is single and seven years my junior. We both work in the sales department and she knows I’m married.

We’re in an intimate relationship and enjoy every moment together.

A is from a broken family and does not agree with my idea of divorcing M. She said my child will be the biggest victim.

She complains that I don’t understand how she feels.

Through A, I was infected with herpes and chlamydia. I am under medication and do not want to transmit anything to M. She is innocent and I owe her so much. But if I were to tell her, I know she will ask for a divorce. I have to wait until the baby is born as I don’t want M to suffer from pre- or post-natal depression.

Recently, I noticed some change in A. T, a new colleague, is aggressively pursuing her. A said she’s giving T a chance because I don’t fully belong to her and she’s not my priority. She said she feels guilty about being the third party in my family, and how others look at us.

I told her about the sexually transmitted diseases we have but she is more concerned about sales targets.

Should I tell M about my STD? Should I agree to a divorce? Should I give up my true love for A and continue living with M because of the child? Does A still truly love me?

Confused

A: YOU have never loved M. You felt threatened and were trapped into a marriage you were not ready for. Now both of you have to suffer the consequences.

Marrying out of fear and obligation is always the worst option. In your heart, you will always blame M for your misery and unhappiness. You feel justified about having an affair because you abhor the woman who shares your bed. You blame her body odour for your lack of passion and sexual intimacy.

Why do you think she suffers from sexual dysfunction? She must sense your disgust and repulsion each time you have sex.

And there will never be love and fulfilment in your marriage because you are emotionally void towards your wife.

So why did you agree to IVF and a baby? You were a coward who succumbed to lust and then fear. You took M’s virginity but didn’t have the guts to tell her you didn’t love her enough to marry her. You gave in but cheated on your wife and betrayed her trust.

You took her money when you needed help but feel weighed down by the responsibility of being her husband. You found every excuse to exonerate your weak, bad behaviour by shifting the blame to your wife.

Be a man and face up to responsibility and reality. You are afraid that A does not truly love you, especially now that there is another man in her life. In your heart, you know A has been sleeping around as your STD proves. But leaving M and losing A are not exactly what you have in mind.

Until you are assured that you have A, you will hesitate to tell M about your STD as you know she will seek a divorce. Pretending that you care about M and the baby, and worrying that she may suffer post-natal depression does not seem sincere. If you love A, stop faking concern for M.

Do the right thing and stop hiding behind pretence and denial. M deserves better than your lies and deceit.

Allow her the dignity of truth so that she has the chance to start again. And if you should choose to stay, then you must make your marriage work.

Seek medical help and counselling so that sex can be pleasurable for you and your wife. Do not allow the past to shadow your marriage or you will always blame your wife for your regrets and unhappiness.

Lol. This MF really fucked up his life. If M has BO why the hell did he marry her and couldnt have a good sex life? Wtf?

Of course, he has to tell M. Not only M but also A. That would be a spoiler for T.

Geewhiz! Life is not difficult enough with the PAP and Sear; now we have total nincompoops like that!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
married to strict catholic christian chinese.

well, that is bascially the end of your legal sex life.

cannot have children, go and get IVF.

he is such a loser.

but he also should not tell the wife the truth, because ignorance is bliss.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Man, this is one messy scenario. If i was the guy, i would refrain from having sex with M to prevent spreading to her, no sex before she gives birth for sure to avoid the STD entering her bloodstream and hurting her and the baby.

Meanwhile, i will go to clinics and try to cure the STD as much as possible. At least try to contain with medication, else rest of life either no sex with M or with must be with a condom.

I would come clean with M and try to make things work, no matter what she did try to make things work out and she has my baby. I will continue with the marriage and end things with A since its clear that this is going nowhere. I would leave the company, get things done the right way and try to go on with the marriage if M is willing.

I would also get deodorants for both her and myself so that it doesn't hurt her feelings. I will also seriously start to grow my love for her if we are still together, marriage needs committed partners to work, not just because of a baby.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M stink and bad at sex. why bother to suffer for rest of the life. he should bolt out long ago, with or without baby.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man, this is one messy scenario. If i was the guy, i would refrain from having sex with M to prevent spreading to her, no sex before she gives birth for sure to avoid the STD entering her bloodstream and hurting her and the baby.

Meanwhile, i will go to clinics and try to cure the STD as much as possible. At least try to contain with medication, else rest of life either no sex with M or with must be with a condom.

I would come clean with M and try to make things work, no matter what she did try to make things work out and she has my baby. I will continue with the marriage and end things with A since its clear that this is going nowhere. I would leave the company, get things done the right way and try to go on with the marriage if M is willing.

I would also get deodorants for both her and myself so that it doesn't hurt her feelings. I will also seriously start to grow my love for her if we are still together, marriage needs committed partners to work, not just because of a baby.

There is no cure for herpes, only medication to control the outbreak. Chlamydia is still curable. As for sex life, can forget it, not to go around infecting others. Else look for someone else with the same situation, herpes??

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
>>We’ve never had a good sex life as I do not enjoy being intimate with her. Her strong body odour disgusts me.<<

:eek: Is this a case of chao cheebye?